US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Loser RINO Liz Cheney is desperate and panicking.

1656893457477.png

https:/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10977859/Liz-Cheney-warns-Republican-Party-survive-Trump-2024-nominee-January-6.html

Daily Mail (UK), by Elizabeth Elkind

Rep. Liz Cheney publicly nudged the Justice Department on Sunday to move against Donald Trump, warning that not holding the former president accountable for January 6 is a 'graver Constitutional threat' to American democracy than letting him off the hook. Cheney - one of two Republicans on the Democrat-led Capitol riot committee - also shared a warning for her own party, which has largely ostracized her for her role on the panel. 'I think that that he can't be the party nominee' in the 2024 presidential race, the Wyoming lawmaker told ABC News of Trump. 'I don't think the party would survive that.'

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The best explanation of why Dobbs (Roe v Wade) is a good thing and why most are missing the point.

…….After all, the ruling isn't so much about abortion as it is about the federal government's role in abortion. State governments are free to make abortion 100 percent legal within their own borders. Some states have already done so. The court's ruling limits only the federal government's prerogatives over abortion law, and this has the potential to lead to many other limitations on federal power as well. In this way, Dobbs is a victory for those seeking to limit federal power.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
For the 4th, an unprovoked RINO hit piece on Trump. They must really be afraid of something, I just can't figure out what.

America Is in Denial By Mitt Romney

Following a phony attempt at objectivity:
"President Joe Biden is a genuinely good man, but he has yet been unable to break through our national malady of denial, deceit, and distrust. A return of Donald Trump would feed the sickness, probably rendering it incurable."

Could it just be that Trump is an incurable rino-virus?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
First, it was in The Atlantic. Second, Biden couldn't break through tissue paper and is the primary source of inflation, the border crisis and the mess of our Foreign Policy. As far as a "genuinely good man" just look at his history of bigotry. One BSer BSing about another BSer.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"President Joe Biden is a genuinely good man, but he has yet been unable to break through our national malady of denial, deceit, and distrust. A return of Donald Trump would feed the sickness, probably rendering it incurable."

What is a man???

guess while I am asking appropriate questions for biologists ..

What is good?

What is genuine?

lol .. I feel the authors can not answer those questions ..

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Pandemonium in Philly tonight. Shooting started when they started their fireworks display. Two LEOs shot, on a graze to the head and the other in the shoulder. A stampede happened on "the Parkway", six lane street from City Hall to the Art Museum, that was shut down to vehicles and made into a mall for the celebration.