US Elections (& Politics) :)

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Plus they have all the items recovered from the raid that "SURE" ( wink, wink, nudge , nudge, you know what I mean.) that will "never" be disclosed or used in anyway "when" the Supreme Court deems this unConstitional.
If I were sitting on sensitive stuff like this the first thing I'd do is make one or more copies. Trump is a lot smarter than I am, so isn't it a reasonable assumption that he would have prepared to lose the originals?

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If I were sitting on sensitive stuff like this the first thing I'd do is make one or more copies. Trump is a lot smarter than I am, so isn't it a reasonable assumption that he would have prepared to lose the originals?
Hillary is looking over these documents right now, purely for backup purposes only.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Report: At Least Three DOJ Attorneys for Merrick Garland Joined FBI During 9 Hour Raid of Trump Mar-a-Lago Compound — While Blocking Trump Attorneys from Building

The Stasi-FBI and Joe Biden’s Department of Justice raided President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home on Monday in a 9-and-a-half hour siege on his historic compound.

During the raid the FBI forced Trump attorneys to sit OUTSIDE in the heat while they rummaged through every room in President Trump’s historic home.

The FBI stood with loaded guns outside President Trump’s home as they raided Mar-a-Lago for 9 hours.

The FBI agents from Florida and Washington DC spent several hours ransacking Mar-a-Lago in their fishing expedition.

TRENDING: HUGE DEVELOPMENT: Report Alleges FBI "Had Personal Stake" in Mar-a-Lago Raid - Agents Were After Spygate Documents Trump Was Holding That Likely Implicated FBI

The dirty FBI agents went through Melania Trump’s closet.

They searched EVERY ROOM — Likely bugging the place before they left.

The TURNED OFF THE SECURITY CAMERAS so no one would know what they were doing.

The FBI spent HOURS in President Trump’s private office.

And… the dirty FBI forced Trump attorneys to sit outside in the 91 degree heat and would not allow them to observe them as they ransacked the historic home.

This is complete LAWLESSNESS!

Democrats condone this.

The lawless FBI was joined by at least three Merrick Garland DOJ attorneys during the 9 hour fishing expedition.

Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch are requesting a copy of the warrant to raid President Trump’s home.

Report: At Least Three DOJ Attorneys for Merrick Garland Joined FBI During 9 Hour Raid of Trump Mar-a-Lago Compound -- While Blocking Trump Attorneys from Building (thegatewaypundit.com)

Reaction score
THIS has to be the quote of the month. Holy shit, this guy has a way with words... :)

"It's unimaginable coming to a country, your first visit here, someone is throwing you out as the governor of Texas is doing and then trying to navigate this complex country to deliver your services," he said.

This is what the Putz, I mean Mayor of New York said about Gov Abbot is busing ILLEGAL ALIENS TO HIS STATE. They are NOT FREAKING visitors, they are ILLEGAL ALIENS!

1660160425630.png

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Empty Suit Adams is a horses ass at best. He's whining like a baby over, at most, 100 illegal aliens being dropped off in NYC while Abbott and Texas have to deal with 10's of thousands a week. What a weak and pathetic "leader" he truly is as he proclaims NYC is a sanctuary city. He also ignores, totally, the plane loads being dropped off at Westchester Airport by the Bribem Administration. Can we all say "double standard" together?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Donald J. Trump:In early June, the DOJ and FBI asked my legal representatives to put an extra lock on the door leading to the place where boxes were stored in Mar-a-Lago - We agreed. They were shown the secured area, and the boxes themselves.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump · 20m

In early June, the DOJ and FBI asked my legal representatives to put an extra lock on the door leading to the place where boxes were stored in Mar-a-Lago - We agreed. They were shown the secured area, and the boxes themselves. Then on Monday, without notification or warning, an army of agents broke into Mar-a-Lago, went to the same storage area, and ripped open the lock that they had asked to be installed. A surprise attack, POLITICS, and all the while our Country is going to HELL!

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Second-Largest U.S. Aluminum Mill Idles Due to ‘Untenable’ Energy Prices, Laying Off 600 American Workers

The second largest aluminum mill in the United States has idled operations, laying off about 600 American workers, due to “untenable” electricity and energy prices.

In June, Century Aluminum Co. executives announced that they would idle the Hawesville, Kentucky aluminum mill for about 9 to 12 months as a result of skyrocketing prices to merely keep the plant’s lights on.

Similarly, executives with two steel mills are suspending operations because they cannot afford the costs of energy to keep the plants open. This comes after executives warned federal regulators about debilitating energy prices months ago.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score