US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In addition to our Crime Wave, thanks to the Left...I got this message from AKC...40% increase Wow...

DOG THEFT IS ON THE RISE!

It’s unfortunate but true… dog thefts in the U.S. are up nearly 40% in the last year. With the upcoming holidays, pets may become even more of a target. It only takes a minute for your pet to be stolen!

Help keep them safe by ensuring your pet’s records are up to date so your pet’s microchip information always tracks back to you! And to help prevent theft, especially when out in the open, keep your pet in your line-of-sight at all times!

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Fetterman adviser tells reporters 'yelling questions' at the senator-elect 'will not work' due to stroke

Rebecca Kirszner Katz, adviser to Sen.-elect John Fetterman, argued on Twitter that reporters’ traditional method of "yelling questions" at senators in the hallways "will not work" with the Democratic Pennsylvania politician.

Her comment came following a Tuesday tweet from HuffPost senior politics reporter Igor Bobic, who mentioned that Fetterman did not respond to a question as they passed each other.

"Spotted in Senate basement: John Fetterman. He didn’t answer when I asked if he’ll be able to wear his hoodie on Senate floor." Bobic tweeted.

Katz later responded to Bobic’s question and also added the act of "yelling questions at Senators" will no longer "work" as Fetterman continues to recover from the stroke that he suffered back in May.

Fetterman adviser tells reporters 'yelling questions' at the senator-elect 'will not work' due to stroke | Fox News

Some comments from another forum'

1."What a complete joke. His commie moron of a wife will take over his seat at some point."

2." What an ass hat. He now has an excuse to shut down questioning. A true Democrat!! "

3. "Next the Democrats will be digging up corpses out of graveyards and running them. "

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
View attachment 145782

If Russian missile lands in Poland by mistake: WORLD WAR 3 !!!
If Ukrainian missile lands in Poland by mistake: Opps, sorry 'bout that, let's move on.

Lots of fake news headlines yesterday about the Russian missile that hit Poland.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know what to believe.
If Ukrainian missile lands in Poland by mistake: Opps, sorry 'bout that, let's move on.

Lots of fake news headlines yesterday about the Russian missile that hit Poland.

News Media is not what it used to be .. everyone is in too much of a hurry to post "shocking clickbait" .. people with TikTok attention spans don't have time to wait for the facts to air out ..

tng5737

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Maybe it REALLY was Russia and they're trying to cover it up to avoid all out conflict?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

You mean I spent all that money on bourbon yesterday and we’re not gonna have WW3 yet?