US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
BREAKING: Kari Lake's election case will go to trial, Katie Hobbs to testify

Kari Lake has been vocal about contesting the results of the 2022 gubernatorial election in Arizona. Now her case is going to trial.

"BREAKING: Our Election Case is going to trial. Katie Hobbs attempt to have our case thrown out FAILED. She will have to take the stand & testify. Buckle up, America. This is far from over" Lake tweeted.

Last week Kari Lake appeared in virtual court alongside representatives for Governor-elect Katie Hobbs and other election officials.

The emergency hearing was ordered on Monday by Judge Peter A. Thompson of the Arizona Superior Court in Maricopa County, and marks the latest development in the lawsuit filed by Lake contesting the results of the 2022 General Election, according to the Arizona Sun Times.

Speaking in reference to Election Day in Arizona at TPUSA hours before the news of her case going to trial, Lake said that there are currently "sham elections" being run by "fraudsters like Bill Gates."

"They corrupted our elections on November 8, and they did it in broad daylight. They couldn’t just do it in the dark of night because our movement is so massive. The corruption stands right here before us in Maricopa County."

Lake said that they built a "house of cards" in Maricopa County, and that she’s not just going to knock the cards down, "we’re gonna burn it to the ground."

"They messed with the wrong woman," Lake added. "They messed with the wrong movement of we the people and we’re not going to take it anymore."

Earlier in her speech, Lake told the crowd that "my pronouns are I/won."

"God put us here at this pivotal moment in American history," said Lake. "He put us here at this pivotal moment in human history to fight for the promise that our forefathers died for, the promise of a nation that is free from tyranny and oppression, and we’re not going backward because I’m not willing to go backward. We are heading toward freedom."

BREAKING: Kari Lake's election case will go to trial, Katie Hobbs to testify | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody bothering to hold their breath waiting for the arrests to start? Just keep breathing, it isn't going to happen...

True, as is true with all of the corruption in our Gov't, but I hope all of this exposure will wake up more and more people to this Truth and once Governments have lost their trust from the people change does eventually come about. Sadly most are in uprisings.

What is also sad is whistleblowers in other corrupt Left controlled companies have came out but it actually took someone to purchase one of their companies and expose the corruption before anyone listened.

What is also funny is the Left, with all of their complaining about Elon is spreading the news of this corruption for him. Remember most youth get their news from social media...

Last edited:

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
BREAKING: Kari Lake's election case will go to trial, Katie Hobbs to testify

Kari Lake has been vocal about contesting the results of the 2022 gubernatorial election in Arizona. Now her case is going to trial.

"BREAKING: Our Election Case is going to trial. Katie Hobbs attempt to have our case thrown out FAILED. She will have to take the stand & testify. Buckle up, America. This is far from over" Lake tweeted.

Last week Kari Lake appeared in virtual court alongside representatives for Governor-elect Katie Hobbs and other election officials.

The emergency hearing was ordered on Monday by Judge Peter A. Thompson of the Arizona Superior Court in Maricopa County, and marks the latest development in the lawsuit filed by Lake contesting the results of the 2022 General Election, according to the Arizona Sun Times.

Speaking in reference to Election Day in Arizona at TPUSA hours before the news of her case going to trial, Lake said that there are currently "sham elections" being run by "fraudsters like Bill Gates."

"They corrupted our elections on November 8, and they did it in broad daylight. They couldn’t just do it in the dark of night because our movement is so massive. The corruption stands right here before us in Maricopa County."

Lake said that they built a "house of cards" in Maricopa County, and that she’s not just going to knock the cards down, "we’re gonna burn it to the ground."

"They messed with the wrong woman," Lake added. "They messed with the wrong movement of we the people and we’re not going to take it anymore."

Earlier in her speech, Lake told the crowd that "my pronouns are I/won."

"God put us here at this pivotal moment in American history," said Lake. "He put us here at this pivotal moment in human history to fight for the promise that our forefathers died for, the promise of a nation that is free from tyranny and oppression, and we’re not going backward because I’m not willing to go backward. We are heading toward freedom."

BREAKING: Kari Lake's election case will go to trial, Katie Hobbs to testify | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com
I liked Kari Lake from the first time I saw her - she's really got her stuff together imo.

This will be very interesting as I fully expected the case to be dismissed "lack of standing" like all the rest...maybe the judge here has a set...GO GET 'EM KARI !!!

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone remember the old commercial? :rofl: :lmao: :lol:

"YOU ASKED FOR IT, YOU GOT IT, TOYOTA! "

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
In today's episode of "Just how corrupt is the US Government?"....

TWITTER FILES: Twitter Assisted Pentagon's "Psychological Influence Ops"
TWITTER FILES: Twitter Assisted Pentagon's "Psychological Influence Ops" | ZeroHedge

Incoming GOP House Rep Apparently Fabricated His Life Story
Incoming GOP House Rep Apparently Fabricated His Life Story | ZeroHedge

Zelensky To Address Congress In Person Wednesday As $45BN More In Aid Set For Approval

Whats that make it? $150 Billion in 9 months?

DOJ Subpoenaed Google To Access Personal Info Of House Staffers During Russia-Trump Probe: Report
DOJ Subpoenaed Google To Access Personal Info Of House Staffers During Russia-Trump Probe: Report | ZeroHedge

Sperry: How The FBI Copied Parts Of The Debunked Steele Dossier Directly Into Its Spy Requests
Sperry: How The FBI Copied Parts Of The Debunked Steele Dossier Directly Into Its Spy Requests | ZeroHedge

In short, the FBI fabricated conclusions from fabrications and turned them into sworn representations before the powerful Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

Veteran FBI investigators who have worked counterintelligence cases and sworn out wiretap warrants say the agents who ran the Russiagate investigation, codenamed Crossfire Hurricane, violated the fundamental principle requiring them to independently verify evidence they present to the court.

Their actions – lying and misrepresentations on warrants and affidavits – are antithetical to every instruction at FBI training at Quantico and in the field,” said 27-year FBI veteran Michael Biasello. “Any FBI Academy trainee and agent in the field is aware that search warrants, affidavits and any accompanying documents and information contained therein requiring federal judicial approval is to be vetted and verified to create a pristine document. Their accuracy is vital.”
The FBI declined comment.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
In today's episode of "Just how corrupt is the US Government?"....

TWITTER FILES: Twitter Assisted Pentagon's "Psychological Influence Ops"
TWITTER FILES: Twitter Assisted Pentagon's "Psychological Influence Ops" | ZeroHedge

Incoming GOP House Rep Apparently Fabricated His Life Story
Incoming GOP House Rep Apparently Fabricated His Life Story | ZeroHedge

Zelensky To Address Congress In Person Wednesday As $45BN More In Aid Set For Approval

Whats that make it? $150 Billion in 9 months?

DOJ Subpoenaed Google To Access Personal Info Of House Staffers During Russia-Trump Probe: Report
DOJ Subpoenaed Google To Access Personal Info Of House Staffers During Russia-Trump Probe: Report | ZeroHedge

Sperry: How The FBI Copied Parts Of The Debunked Steele Dossier Directly Into Its Spy Requests
Sperry: How The FBI Copied Parts Of The Debunked Steele Dossier Directly Into Its Spy Requests | ZeroHedge

In short, the FBI fabricated conclusions from fabrications and turned them into sworn representations before the powerful Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

Veteran FBI investigators who have worked counterintelligence cases and sworn out wiretap warrants say the agents who ran the Russiagate investigation, codenamed Crossfire Hurricane, violated the fundamental principle requiring them to independently verify evidence they present to the court.

Their actions – lying and misrepresentations on warrants and affidavits – are antithetical to every instruction at FBI training at Quantico and in the field,” said 27-year FBI veteran Michael Biasello. “Any FBI Academy trainee and agent in the field is aware that search warrants, affidavits and any accompanying documents and information contained therein requiring federal judicial approval is to be vetted and verified to create a pristine document. Their accuracy is vital.”
The FBI declined comment.
the perfect RINO…. Sure he’s gay, but seems like a good match for AOC
1671598756828.png

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Folks, after reading stuff that's posted in this thread, watching a steady diet of shows like Tucker and Jesse Watters and others, listening to multiple podcasts like Lou Dobbs and Victor Davis Hanson, I'm to the point of wondering if we can ever come back from all of this crap. It's mind-boggling how fast the left has moved over the past few years. They have evidently had some kind of covert, organized movement in place for a very long time.

I keep coming back to this, though - all people who vote democrat aren't radical and don't believe the crazy leftist/Marxist shit that their party is pushing, but here's the thing - their vote translates into their support for everything the left is pushing, all of it - from pushing the lie that a person can change their sex to critical race theory.

We all know people that vote democrat. Only a few years ago I had a friend of 30 years that voted democrat, but it never was a big deal or even rarely came up. Now we are no longer friends and politics is at the center of it. Same with my sister - she's a reasonable, smart person with conservative values, but she votes democrat. As with my former friend, there is absolutely no discussing it with them. They become immediately irate. I very rarely speak with my sister anymore and politics is at the center of that too.

I can't figure how anyone with a conservative value system can socialize or even co-exist with people who support (even if only voting) democrats and the insanity they're pushing. I don't nor will I ever "get it".

I keep thinking about Lord of the Rings - when Helm's Deep was under siege and Théoden, King of Rohan said "How did it come to this" ...