US Elections (& Politics) :)

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Don't forget how quickly this rather impossible scenario disappeared from the media...

View attachment 148794
I always thought that incident was weird from start to finish. Did anyone actually ever see or hear from anyone that was actually shot? I listened to the shots recorded on some video - I've never heard a bump-stock that sounded so regular, machine-gun like it was, but I'm no expert either, so who knows. It is strange that "the largest mass shooting in US history" got so little news coverage though.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Folks, after reading stuff that's posted in this thread, watching a steady diet of shows like Tucker and Jesse Watters and others, listening to multiple podcasts like Lou Dobbs and Victor Davis Hanson, I'm to the point of wondering if we can ever come back from all of this crap. It's mind-boggling how fast the left has moved over the past few years. They have evidently had some kind of covert, organized movement in place for a very long time.

I keep coming back to this, though - all people who vote democrat aren't radical and don't believe the crazy leftist/Marxist shit that their party is pushing, but here's the thing - their vote translates into their support for everything the left is pushing, all of it - from pushing the lie that a person can change their sex to critical race theory.

We all know people that vote democrat. Only a few years ago I had a friend of 30 years that voted democrat, but it never was a big deal or even rarely came up. Now we are no longer friends and politics is at the center of it. Same with my sister - she's a reasonable, smart person with conservative values, but she votes democrat. As with my former friend, there is absolutely no discussing it with them. They become immediately irate. I very rarely speak with my sister anymore and politics is at the center of that too.

I can't figure how anyone with a conservative value system can socialize or even co-exist with people who support (even if only voting) democrats and the insanity they're pushing. I don't nor will I ever "get it".

I keep thinking about Lord of the Rings - when Helm's Deep was under siege and Théoden, King of Rohan said "How did it come to this" ...
The issue is that it's moving so fast, even the converted Democrats and Independents are being run over. I feel we have hit the fusion button on critical mass.

It's time to watch the carnivals in the coliseum. Long live Rome !!!

Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
In case anyone thinks that the GOP is going to ride in for the rescue and stop the US being bled dry. Where do you think all the money is going again? Don't forget, BOTH sides voted for this back in 2019...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
In case anyone thinks that the GOP is going to ride in for the rescue and stop the US being bled dry. Where do you think all the money is going again? Don't forget, BOTH sides voted for this back in 2019...

The libs are the fast train to hell and the RINOs the slower train to hell. The destination is the same.