IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You never know when those who so quickly are willing to blame white supremacy decide to delete their tweets .. so posting the following here on this ..

Chuck Schumer
@SenSchumer

I'm heartbroken by the news of the shooting in Monterey Park amid Lunar New Year celebrations
I'm praying for the victims, their families, the 1st responders
We must stand up to bigotry and hate wherever they rear their ugly heads, and we must keep working to stop gun violence

1674453156114.png

Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff
Ten dead in Monterey Park. I am sickened.

A horrific example of needless gun violence. With bigotry toward AAPI individuals as a possible motive.
The families are in my prayers as we seek information by law enforcement.
We’ll never quit demanding real action on gun safety.

1674453665853.png

Francesca Hong 홍윤정
@FrancescaHongWI

Heart is beyond heavy for the victims and their loved ones.
Lunar New Year is a time of togetherness, celebration and love.
This tragedy is beyond hate.
We are broken as a nation to have mass shootings and white supremacy reign terror.
Our community is shattered.

Recall Korean American's during the LA Riots protecting their businesses and families with firearms .. wonder if Francesca wants to disarm them ..

1674452974941.png

1674452898073.png

1674453043655.png

1674453093415.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
As if anyone needed any more proof the FBI is corrupt to the core…..so the guy investigating russian collusion, was colluding with the russians…

Top FBI 'Russiagate' Official Arrested For Colluding With Russian Oligarch: DOJ

A former top FBI counterintelligence official - in fact, the guy who received the tip that supposedly kicked off the Trump-Russia investigation - has been arrested and charged with violating US sanctions on Russia by taking secret payments from a Russian oligarch in order to investigate another oligarch.
Charles McGonigal, the former head of counterintelligence for the FBI’s New York office.Greatdecisions.tv
Federal prosecutors in Manhattan charged Charles McGonigal, former special agent in charge of the FBI's New York counterintelligence desk, with taking secret payments from Oleg V. Deripaska - which violated US sanctions by agreeing to help the Russian billionaire, who himself was indicted last year on sanctions charges. McGonical notably retired in 2018.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
From the article:
That $3 can quickly become a fine of up to $10,000 if you fail to declare your eggs at border crossings. Federal law prohibits Americans from bringing raw eggs or poultry across the border.

Pertinent comment #1:
Hey Border Patrol, in addition to bringing uncooked eggs into our country, IT IS ILLEGAL TO ENTER OUR COUNTRY WITHOUT PAPERS.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Just wow.............

Not a shocker....they'll lie to your fact over and over without batting an eye. Typical libs. What's the name of this thread again?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I mistakenly thought that M&Ms was a candy company. You can see from their statement that they are a social engineering company. Not a peep about the actual candy in the whole statement. (Translation of "We weren't sure if anyone would even notice." --> We thought we could slip it in, but dang, we got caught.)

Capture.JPG

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I mistakenly thought that M&Ms was a candy company. You can see from their statement that they are a social engineering company. Not a peep about the actual candy in the whole statement. (Translation of "We weren't sure if anyone would even notice." --> We thought we could slip it in, but dang, we got caught.)

View attachment 151787
I have no clue who Maya Rudolph is, nor do I give a flying fig. So much for their description of, "beloved."