US Elections (& Politics) :)

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nope
Yesterday about noon:
(Anyone who believes 22% mail in votes for Trump and 77% for Biden when the Election Day votes were almost the exact opposite just ain’t paying attention)

“Trump led Biden by about 657,000 votes as of 9 a.m., but there were at least 1.4 million uncounted mail-in and absentee ballots that will determine the outcome, according to the Department of State.

The department reported almost 1.1 million mail ballots were counted statewide, with 77% for Biden and 22% for Trump. By contrast, there were 3.9 million votes cast on Election Day, with 66% for Trump and 33% for Biden.”
I thought you meant at the end of the day. At noon (rather than 9 in the article) it was even higher than that article ~712k lead for Trump.
  • Trump 2,807,917 56.6% (+14.4)
  • Biden 2,095,895 42.2%
  • 4,963,819 votes counted. Estimated 71.0% - 84.0% in

None of this really seems surprising, the counting isn't finalized yet

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
WASHINGTON (AP) — With votes still being counted across the nation, President Donald Trump on Thursday sought to undermine confidence in the nation’s election, making unsupported accusations from the White House about the integrity of the results in his race against Democrat Joe Biden.

Just a whinny little bitch

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How is the feeling today after thousands talking here and this pending election ?
For me, Extremely Disappointed in our unprotected and broken Voting System. Reminds me of an unprotected computer which can be easily hacked.

I feel the Corona Virus was used to bring fear to people which opened the door wide open (like an unprotected computer) for mail-in voting.

One party invites/pushes this type of unprotected voting, not checking IDs nor validating votes, the other party has been pushing hard for IDs to validate identity in trying to prevent fraud/hacking to keep the voting system legal.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I wonder how may Republicans will be whiny little bitches and not attend Biden's Inauguration. I'm guessing not too many.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Serious issues and questions... wondering how many are feeling threatened by the rioters... and the failure of the state ( mayor in this case ) to provide protection to the small and medium businesses

NYC businessowner loses mind at Bill DeBlasio's out of touch comments

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Ya have to admit, the voters of Portland and Seattle have to be neck and neck for dumbest given the Dems encouraged their minions to trash the cities all summer and they still voted for them as usual.

Of course they did pass the law that hard drugs are now legal in OR (cocaine, heroin, oxycodone, LSD, and methamphetamines..) so maybe they were just too buzzed to notice?

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Serious issues and questions... wondering how many are feeling threatened by the rioters...

NYC businessowner loses mind at Bill DeBlasio's out of touch comments
What a moron, board up and hunker down. Not like businesses are doing much with consumers being scared to death to go in public.

I live in Minneapolis. We been practicing our civil unrerst, which you may have heard the news about rrecently. I live about a mile away from the 3rd.
Even with MN going solid Biden, last night we had a freeway shutdown by protesters. Police didn't have to deploy teargas, nobody injured. Peaceful, but unlawful, everyone got cited and some arrested. Woke up to a helicopter once.
I did upgrade my perimeter lighting and sensing recently. I setup BI+HomeAssistant to play alerts over my rpi speakers in the bedroom. Wife doesn't like it when the "big gun" is out!!

2020 has been a wild ride, looking forward with optimism to 2021 lol.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
WASHINGTON (AP) — With votes still being counted across the nation, President Donald Trump on Thursday sought to undermine confidence in the nation’s election, making unsupported accusations from the White House about the integrity of the results in his race against Democrat Joe Biden.

Just a whinny little bitch
LOL