USPS Tosses Packages 5ft Into Air Onto My Porch!!!

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
After rereading this thread and seeing the recent events Im starting to get the feeling you really like the attention your getting.

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is all that media attention over this or a photo from somewhere else? In the CNN video Pedro's hair is shaved, so I don't think he's the one standing there being interviewed.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear that it's a pic of what he believes would happen IF there was retaliation....

Sent via Taptalk

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear that it's a pic of what he believes would happen IF there was retaliation....

Sent via Taptalk
That's what I had originally thought, hence my edit.

I honestly think bringing this to the news to begin with was unnecessary and once the lady's name becomes associated with this any time she is googled over the next decade she'll pop up as the package thrower.

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I honestly think bringing this to the news to begin with was unnecessary
We will have to disagree.
Her lazy, destructive/negligent behavior cost the PO customers time and money.
What she did in "secret" has come back on her and will serve as a warning to others.
Too effin bad, if you don't want to be known as a D-Bag don't act like a D-Bag.

and once the lady's name becomes associated with this any time she is googled over the next decade she'll pop up as the package thrower.
A real stretch as the PO has not released her name... again, if you don't want to be known as a D-Bag don't act like a D-Bag.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What she did in "secret" has come back on her and will serve as a warning to others.
Too effin bad, if you don't want to be known as a D-Bag don't act like a D-Bag.

A real stretch as the PO has not released her name... again, if you don't want to be known as a D-Bag don't act like a D-Bag.

So where exactly was what she did done in secret? Because i don't recall throwing packages in the middle of public during broad day light with no attempt at hiding very secretive. Just saying

While i don't agree with going to the news cause once they have ahold of it you're either a hero or a public outcast no in-between. She made a mistake and poor judgement that doesn't make one a d-ba no ill she being caught serve anyone. Lets look at the every day criminals and yet it continues. Personally I would have been waiting for her at the Post office with video in hand putting her on the spot for a explanation along with the boss. No need for being a cold hearted dick on something silly and childish like this.

but to each is there own. Just remember karma always come back around one day.

the post office I'm sure won't have to release her name the press will find out who she is and release it. Not very hard to find out who she is

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have not had a problem with my carrier. She likes to pack as many things as possible into my mailbox which pisses me off. We have complained to the postmaster but he said its too dangerous for them to get out of their cars to deliver a package, yet the rest of the town has a carrier that walks everywhere delivering and they know me by name. I just chalked it up to me giving the other carrier that delivers to me in her car a speeding ticket a couple years ago after catching her speeding multiple times. Oh well.

Guess its too dangerous for a small town postal carrier to deliver to a house..its a hard life.

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That's why you bring it to her boss. If they don't take it seriously, you go to the news. Frankly nobody knows why she did that. Maybe she always does that. Maybe she's been told in the past to stop doing it and doesn't care. Or maybe her daughter is going through a major medical thing and the only appointment she could make was for that day right after she got off her shift and she was unable to concentrate properly on her work that day and hurrying to get it done. We agree it's unusual behavior, so why assume it's simply a love of destroying her customers' stuff?

I can't really say much more than that. You don't agree with me, at least one other guy/gal here does. I'm watching the TED talk by monica lewinsky right now. She talks about how the internet magnifies news ;)

harrijs

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
[h=1]“The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching.” - John Wooden[/h]

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That's why you bring it to her boss. If they don't take it seriously, you go to the news. Frankly nobody knows why she did that. Maybe she always does that. Maybe she's been told in the past to stop doing it and doesn't care. Or maybe her daughter is going through a major medical thing and the only appointment she could make was for that day right after she got off her shift and she was unable to concentrate properly on her work that day and hurrying to get it done. We agree it's unusual behavior, so why assume it's simply a love of destroying her customers' stuff?

I can't really say much more than that. You don't agree with me, at least one other guy/gal here does. I'm watching the TED talk by monica lewinsky right now. She talks about how the internet magnifies news ;)
Did OP asked for opinions on how to handle the situation? Don't think he did, so who cares about what you would have done or not. He just wanted to share his experience, which I'm glad he did. No need for trying to impose your "right" response to the incident. Get over yourself...

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Did OP asked for opinions on how to handle the situation? Don't think he did, so who cares about what you would have done or not. He just wanted to share his experience, which I'm glad he did. No need for trying to impose your "right" response to the incident. Get over yourself...
Did I ask for your opinion on my sharing mine? No. You're doing exactly what I did: sharing an opinion. This is what people do online. I think we're all big boys and won't cry over people disagreeing with us. I doubt the OP is upset over what I said. It's simply a different viewpoint on the matter.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Apparently he wanted opinions after all he did go to the news didn't he? Doing so is only going to get you world wide opinions. Please get over yourself. Btw as the person above said you did the exact same thing.

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Apparently he wanted opinions after all he did go to the news didn't he? Doing so is only going to get you world wide opinions. Please get over yourself. Btw as the person above said you did the exact same thing.
Yet, another "righteous" hero.

thestubbornrock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Since this event happened, I've ordered two more hikvision cameras. I can't wait to get them installed. The problem is these HD camera's take a lot out on my processor. Does anyone know if the new version of Blue Iris is less CPU intensive?

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Super easy to throw stones these days with the availability of affordable surveillance. Along with a sense of security it affords, it can also give you the opportunity to show some mercy when you record people making mistakes. I say use your footage wisely and don't capitolize on small stuff just because others might deem it important or entertaining.