What do you think? Personal pulls all the way into my driveway!!!

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Listening to the audio he did get out of the car and knock. My dog starts barking from inside and then coincidentally my fiancee pulls up like 1 minute later.

coney27

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
He tells your fiancee "I came to get my...." I cant make out the last word he says. Looks like a scum bag who was looking to commit a day time burglary. The vehicle also has a passenger in it. And who the fuck pulls all the way up into someone's driveway, especially if you dont know who they are. Very sketchy if you ask me.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
He tells your fiancee "I came to get my...." I cant make out the last word he says. Looks like a scum bag who was looking to commit a day time burglary. The vehicle also has a passenger in it. And who the fuck pulls all the way up into someone's driveway, especially if you dont know who they are. Very sketchy if you ask me.
He said, "i came to get my Switch, my Nintendo Switch." Typical cover story.

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What in the world!

What was his excuse to your fiancee?
Patrick knows he is here...(we don't have any Patrick's here). That he is meeting Patrick to get his Nintendo Switch. That he had only been here one time before.

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did you call in the license plate to the cops?
Yes, I actually had my fiancee call and report it right away. She called right away with the plate and info and said they were going to send some police officers out or what not. I have not had time yet to check if any cops passed by.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Just the fact that he drive in all the way in is just strange, I never ever do that unless it’s somebody I know really, really well.

I think you need a few more cams as from what I watched him and his car just disappear?

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just the fact that he drive in all the way in is just strange, I never ever do that unless it’s somebody I know really, really well.

I think you need a few more cams as from what I watched him and his car just disappear?
Yes I am renting and I keep saying I'm going to buy a house so don't want to install any more cams. He would have shown up on an indoor cam had he walked inside. I'm OK with that blindspot for now. Not ideal but it is what it is I suppose. When we buy our own house boy oh boy is it going to be a lot better lol.

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Scary. Frankly, also scary that your gal simply pulled right into the carport after he drove off, she could've been cornered and trapped...sure enough the scumbag comes rolling back by shortly thereafter.
Yes indeed. My Fiancee and I talked about that. We are truly lucky she did not stumble into a violent or deadly situation.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
This must be from Florida.... this dude couldn't come up with a better story being a 30 something year old male?
Was not Floridaman this time. It was Texas man.
LOL...having lived in Florida since 1986 I'm always amused when I hear the Florida stories and I'm not offended. Anyone who lives down here knows most of the people are northerners....so funny when a yankee comes down here and complains about how the people are here I let him know they are originally from his neck of the woods. Recall the show "America's Most Wanted"...many a time the criminal was from far far away from Florida but it always seemed that 9 out of 10 times he was last seen in Florida (sometimes Kalifornia). :rofl:

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Patrick knows he is here...(we don't have any Patrick's here). That he is meeting Patrick to get his Nintendo Switch. That he had only been here one time before.
I'm thinking about adding a cam on a tree near the street and having it point back at the house. If you had a similar setup you could see what he was doing. Unfortunately, there always a dead space under the cams and about 2 feet out so unless you have multiple cams crisscrossing there are a lot of places you can see what their doing. He could have been eating his Taco Bell takeout for all you know and wanted a shady spot.