What is the best PTZ camera for $350-$400 ?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think that's funny as well, we all know that Hikivision is HUGE and no one will touch them for quite some time, if ever. Companies do like to make themselves look very good when trying to peek their heads into any market, but that is a tad over the top. Though I have never recommended a camera to anyone, I would recommend a camera with a solid warranty, specs that are needed for the project that you wish to have completed and the background to show that that camera can perform for you in that area. Again, I have not recommended any and don't feel that's my job to do so at this point.
This is probably what you meant which is sensible, just many new users come on here and say I recommend x, y and z which we know is rubbish and then disappear and let others pick up the pieces.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? That is REAL LIFE experiences that I am writing about. If you read my post I said that because they answered swiftly to every single question I had asked AND did it when most companies would flip you the bird if you asked them to do that. I stated factual info, because they do indeed have a 2 year warranty and they are making good on their promises of customer support. If that is lying or representing a product, than I am truly sorry, but I will always tell real life stories as they have happened to me, like this instance. But it was NOT a review, or a recommendation or ANY type of reliability report from me, it was real life talk. Should I say that Sunba is crap when I am experiencing different? And I also did not start this thread, I am merely taking part of it. I tell the truth, if the truth should not be told than I guess I'm sorry for that...
Real life experiences when the you have the camera in operation for a month? You need to be wary recommending something that has not been proven, to others. You also need to stop acting like an ass.

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It's not a genuine Hikvision module. If they told you that it's marketing lies.

Flash on some Hikvision firmware and you'll soon see. Or e-mail Hikvision and they will tell you.
Just going by what they put in their ad. They give model numbers in some of the ads of the Hikvision modules that they claim to use and these are valid model numbers for modules on Hikvision's website. Whether or not you actually receive what's listed in the ad is anyone's guess, but didn't see any complaints about counterfeit goods being sold by Imporx.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just going by what they put in their ad. They give model numbers in some of the ads of the Hikvision modules that they claim to use and these are valid model numbers for modules on Hikvision's website. Whether or not you actually receive what's listed in the ad is anyone's guess, but didn't see any complaints about counterfeit goods being sold by Imporx.
Have you seen any complaints about counterfeit goods being sold by any IP camera manufacturer? I mean that's not evidence that what they say is complete and utter rubbish.

It's not a Hikvision module. I have a v2 and I asked Huisun about the other ones. They might say Hikvision in the advert somewhere to get them higher in the list. Many ebay users do this... like x brand when it's not, it's not allowed but Aliexpress police aren't around are they?