Where are the Huisun 10x ptz's on Ali?

geezernerd

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
First of all, I respect you sir for sticking to your guns, they work fine for you, and we do not know what other defenses you have in place, large attack dogs for instance. I'd be curious to see some daytime pictures from one of these if you don't mind?
Here's some day time footage from the Huisun I put up recently. You really can't complain about the daytime quality, especially given how cheap these cameras are. I've since removed the neighbours tree that is partially blocking the shot :) -
Also some footage taken at night of some dodgy guys visiting the drug house at the end of our street -
I'll soon have a Dahua SD49225T-HN to replace it though

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Here's some day time footage from the Huisun I put up recently. You really can't complain about the daytime quality, especially given how cheap these cameras are. I've since removed the neighbours tree that is partially blocking the shot :) -
Also some footage taken at night of some dodgy guys visiting the drug house at the end of our street -
yeah, they aren't horrible but if I lived in a fancy neighborhood like that i'd definitely shell out for better cameras haha.

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
no, but the Dahua should work with your Hik NVR via ONVIF..

Camit

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Where can you find these cameras at? Are around 150.00???

Camit

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Lmao well you can still buy in bulk on Ali so they prob will be back in people's hands

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I found this thread after looking around because I have a HUISUN knock-off that died after a power outage in the neighborhood (it doesn't do anything, checked power,etc - just nothing?).

Anyway, the OP mentioned hidden IR's? I searched a bit and can't find info on this topic. Can someone kindly point me to what hidden IR's are all about? Apologies for the thread drift.

SHawn
it simply means that the ir is behind a dark tint...it is still visible at night and these cameras are just as crappy as v1 as you have seen..

ShawnInPaso

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman....couldn't imagine the ir couldn't be visible and still be effective.

ShawnInPaso

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ah, got it. Thanks for the clarification and the link nayr. In my rural neighborhood that would be very useful. I'm in the country where there is usually no ambient light so the IR stands out like a sore thumb.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
the IR is quite visible when its powered on, it does not filter out the red glow in the least bit.. its more cosmetic in daytime when IR is off.

ShawnInPaso

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks again nayr. I've been shopping for a new PTZ to replace the brick I have out there now. I like the Dahua at the top of the thread but I need something that can tilt a little above 90 degrees.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
its got 15 degrees of uptilt; and infact its likely the only one you'll find with any uptilt