Where are the Huisun 10x ptz's on Ali?

Discussion in 'Huisun' started by james99, Jan 6, 2017.

Share This Page

1. james99

james99 Getting the hang of it

So, I have 4 of the 10x Huisun ptz's for almost two years now, and they all are going strong. I want to buy one more, but can't find any Huisun on Ali. I find other brands that look like the Huisun for around the same price (140-150 shipped) buy am unfamiliar with the brand. Also, can't seem to find any of the "second generation" ones with the hidden ir lamps. Any ideas where these might me hidden on Ali? Also, where are those 20x and 30x Huisun ptz's that are discussed here? stumped I am....

2. nayr

nayr Known around here

hmjgriffon likes this.
  3. fenderman

fenderman Staff Member

Some folks will never learn...

patrocle and hmjgriffon like this.
  4. james99

james99 Getting the hang of it

The fish aren't biting today Mr. Fenderman. You can pull in the troll.

5. fenderman

fenderman Staff Member

Almost every day there is another post of failure.. These huisun cameras are complete crap.... I hope you do buy more...Then come crying here when the crap out...

6. nayr

nayr Known around here

if Huisun dont exist anymore I suppose we should just nuke this subforum huh?

zero-degrees and hmjgriffon like this.
  7. Parley

Parley Getting the hang of it

I also have 4 of the 10X Huisun PTZ's and coming up on a year they are still doing the job. No complaints here.

8. alastairstevenson

alastairstevenson Known around here

Oddly enough this comment can also be applied to certain other brands but somehow they don't get the same knee-jerk reaction.

9. fenderman

fenderman Staff Member

It is very rare to see a thread with hikvision or dahua cameras failing.. There are some but not on this level...
    It's also important to note
    1) the other brands sell mich more volume than huisun.
    2) the failures of other cams are almost always related to users updating firmware on camera that won't accept them.
    These huisun cameras have been proven to have both faulty hardware and firmware. They see simply not reliable. The fact that you can resurect some of them after lots of work doesn't make them any better.

mando209 and nayr like this.
  10. Avareh

Avareh n3wb

11. IPCCTVH.265

IPCCTVH.265 n3wb

12. Cljs

Cljs Young grasshopper

My 2 Huisun V.2s are running great, my favorite cams and a complete bargain.

They are not 'garbage'/'trash'/'crap' in my opinion.

You could make your point and be much more diplomatic if you said, 'In my opinion, Huisun failure rates are incredibly high and I would not recommend buying one.'

13. fenderman

fenderman Staff Member

I will not be diplomatic when it comes to the hard earned money of our members. I will be direct and to the point. You are incorrect, they are in fact complete garbage. See the many many posts of these cameras dying. Many have multiple cams die. This camera should NOT be used in any security environment. Spend some more and buy the dahua starlight ptz for 340. They are not only a much better camera, they are reliable. You will soon be among those that post here complaining of failure.
    I have modified the thread title for the husion cam to warn others.

14. nayr

nayr Known around here

They are garbage/trash/crap in my opinion..

your opinion vs mine, so were at a stalemate.. good thing my opinion holds more weight around here than yours.

If you want diplomacy, you pay for it.. for enough money I'll just knod my head in agreement to whatever nonsence the boss says.

hmjgriffon and wantafastz28 like this.
  15. Cljs

Cljs Young grasshopper

I do value your opinions.

It just seems odd to me that the forum experts/moderators are so strident and angry about these cameras and that anyone would buy one or say anything good about them. To me, their(your) opinions would be much more convincing if the tone were more measured and calibrated to be persuasive.

(I know, no one cares what I think about the tone of discussion here)

spencnor likes this.
  16. nayr

nayr Known around here

if the video surveillance market coming out of china were not 90% garbage entirely unsuitable for security use our tones may be different; but with the way things are.. those of us with actual experience, whom may have actually missed very critical footage because of a camera outage, have a no tolerance policy for this crap.

If this was CritterCamTalk then the HuiSun might be the most beloved camera on here; but its not.. were focused on security, and its the worst damn thing to hit these forums in a good while.. I'd probably be more apathetic to the HuiSun MiniPTZ if it had not burned so many members here.

Its okay to be a fan of a product/manufacturer; just dont be stupid about it.. if Dahua started behaving like Huisun I'd burn em in a heartbeat.. dont ask my opinion on Chinese region Dahua cams (they are junk too, avoid.. still far more reliable than Huisun)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    hmjgriffon likes this.
  17. fenderman

fenderman Staff Member

This forum was started so that we can be blunt and use any tone we want. On other forums, this type of truth would be censored. Garbage will be called garbage. There will be no softening...We are not politically correct. Sometimes its hard to hear that you made a mistake (users dont want to admit they fell for this junk and made a bad decision)...You will eventually learn the hard way.

18. bob2701

bob2701 Getting the hang of it

Aliexpress.com : Buy Hot Sell 2017 New Arrival Rotary Bullet PTZ Camera with Onvif 1080P MINI PTZ IP Camera 10X ZOOM IR 80M outdoor cctv IP Camera from Reliable ptz camera wifi suppliers on CCTV IP Camera

19. wantafastz28

wantafastz28 Pulling my weight

To each their own.... I stumbled across this board, and found their bluntness and knowledge was much easier to decipher what I was looking for. They do a great job at pointing everyone in the right direction. If there was a bunch of "sensitivity" on this forum, I would of done my minor research and been gone, instead of staying here and continue learning.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    fenderman likes this.
  20. dalepa

dalepa Administrator

I have 3 Huisun 10's in hostile saltwater conditions for almost 2 years, no issues and about to buy another. My last seller still has them for $134

If another 10x PTZ solution exist that matches these specs, I'll be interested, but until then, these are perfect for my place.

The IR on these cams don't attract spiders which is a daily problem with my Hikvision and Dahua cams here. No spiders is worth the price alone.

ilrider78 likes this.
  21. hmjgriffon

hmjgriffon Known around here

I'll simply say that if people buy them and they are happy with them, then whatever, but I do not feel there should be any political correctness. If these cams have a known high failure rate and crappy quality then people should know. If you know that information and still like them have at it, more of the good cams for me when they come in stock. Perhaps if you own 4-6 of them and one dies every year or so it's worth it because of the money you save. I know people who have shitty analog cams from costco and they are perfectly happy. I try to show them my cams and they have no interest because they are cheap. That's fine, some of us are more discerning and willing to pay for quality.

22. fenderman

fenderman Staff Member

The spiders web view is avoided because of the separate IR from the lens...same as any turret or bullet with that design..
    These cameras are rubbish though...as many have already seen..

hmjgriffon likes this.
  23. IPCCTVH.265

IPCCTVH.265 n3wb

I purchased the HUISUN camera is also looking for YUNCH JACK to solve the problem.
    Their products are the same.

YUNCH camera crashed at first. Because the temperature is too high and inside POE. It improved a lot and solved the issue. Now it is outside POE.

I bought many MINI PTZ from Jack's store.Some had issue. He send PCB to me for free and upgrade software. The issue was solved. Now the MINI PTZ operate very well for more than one year. I do fell YUNCH service is excellent.

I hope my suggestion is helpful.

Attached Files:

bob2701 likes this.
  24. vasycara

vasycara Getting the hang of it

[
    pcb attached to you is not the same pcb from .V2 YC-110AR
    look different

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  25. NVR

NVR Getting the hang of it

In hindsight what would you have recommended as an alternative two years ago (older model) when everyone was purchasing this cam? And what are you recommending today?
    I have 5 installed without issues and ready to install more but would like to hear of other options.

26. nayr

nayr Known around here

Post #2

hmjgriffon likes this.
  27. fenderman

fenderman Staff Member

to spend more money on something KNOWN to be reliable...many users lost 2+ cams....a security camera must be reliable...a non working camera is useless and Muphy's law dictates that it will go down just before an event.

hmjgriffon likes this.
  28. hmjgriffon

He's gonna need to more than double his budget per camera to get one of those lol.

29. NVR

NVR Getting the hang of it

That dome was not out two years ago when everyone was purchasing these Huisuns, at the time anything close to specs to the Huisun was $700 and up. Furthermore it is a Dauhua and will lose motion detection triggers/feature when using a Hikvision NVR. I also would prefer a mini bullet over a larger dome hanging on my house, not care so much for a business. My cams are not watching over the NY Diamond district and can afford some downtime if it does fail and in return save $3k ( savings at the time of purchase), so far they have been great performers for 1.5 years, and on par with others testimonies. I had a Hik turret and a Dahua analog fail on me in the past and these had no moving parts as the Huisun does. I have my Huisun set to record only on motion ( Pink dashes on image below) , making it much easier to watch playback of plates without LPR software, along with saving on HDD space. Something the above Dahua Dome cannot do. So far I don't see anything close to the Huisun, price, size or functionality when using it with a Hik NVR. I would definitely want to see Huisun improve on their quality control if there are issues rather then trying to bash and shut them down as they did help many with their innovative camera. Finally I recall people flashing their cams with wrong firmware due to hardware changes and would be unfair to claim these as failures. I will be getting 2-4 more this spring unless something else pops up thats equivalent to the Huisun, in price, size and compatibility with the HIkvision protocol.

Attached Files:

• LPC.png
      LPC.png
      File size:
      42.5 KB
      Views:
    bob2701 and hmjgriffon like this.
  30. hmjgriffon

First of all, I respect you sir for sticking to your guns, they work fine for you, and we do not know what other defenses you have in place, large attack dogs for instance. I'd be curious to see some daytime pictures from one of these if you don't mind?