Where is the Balloon?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Seeing Brandon ordered it to be shot down in Alaska, one can be pretty sure that it was headed to China and Brandon's boss wasn't happy with us attempting to spy on his country.
Well, if it is heading to China, then somebody let Brandon in the Drone operators hut and Brandon is skillfully piloting that balloon in a straight line there.......

Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 9.44.12 AM.png

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Remember the US's secret unmanned drone that was a solar powered spy plane they had built and were testing it in Arizona and other parts of the world last year? ZULU82. It stayed up without coming back down for 64 days. It reached altitudes of over 70,000 feet. The whole plane, including solar membranes, batteries, props and airframe only weighed 166 pounds. Wingspan of 88 feet. Don't be surprised if China hasn't developed and is currently using something like this.

How was it lost?
Simply crashed, China captured it, Alien Abduction?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
How was it lost?
Simply crashed, China captured it, Alien Abduction?
Of course, our government will never tell us, but from reports on ADS-B that was tracking it, it had just performed some 60-70 knot turning maneuvers and all of the sudden, it started quickly dropping altitude....like 4500 ft/min quick. I guess they found remnants of it scattered all over the Sonoran desert in AZ. After that, mums been the word on the whole project. As far as i know, there was never another media release on what happened, what failed and if they could gorilla tape any chunks of it back together or if there was much left of it. Your tax payer dollars at work.....positively giving back to the donors....

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Let's just make sure we keep watching these balloons and forget all the REAL crap that's going on...
That's exactly right.

Don't worry about classified documents potato absconded with and hid in each of his mansions. Don't worry about the Gb of incriminating data found on the Hunter's abandoned laptop. And while you're at it, don't worry about the 31.5+++ TRILLION dollars of debt we're not paying down or the massive layoffs or rampant inflation, or the billions sent to Ukraine which will eventually lead to ww3 if it goes unresolved, or the fabricated Trump/Russia hoax, I could go on but I'm tired of typing what you all already know anyhow.

That original Chinese balloon was a joke anyway, a distraction and an amusement for the Chinese government. If the Chinese don't have 30 satellites that can photograph details of Hunter's crab bites I'd be surprised.

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Nearly as busy as the skies over Davos were with private jets a couple of weeks back...radar looked like mosquitoes in a blender...but hey, they "need" to be able to fly when and where they want - it's of global importance, right? I believe I remember john "Swift Boat" kerry informing us all of that. They could use self-fueled hot-air balloons, but it's a tad too slow for them and they might find themselves on the business end of a $1.5 million sidewinder these days. :lmao: