Where is the Balloon?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
ANOTHER UFO shot down over Lake Huron Michigan.(That makes 4 for those playing at home) ... LOL, little do they know that was another NWS decoy - BWWAAAA

U.S. military has shot down an unidentified object over Lake Huron

US Military Has 'Decommissioned' Another 'Object' Over Lake Huron: Congressman | ZeroHedge

Update (1548ET): The US military has 'decommissioned' another 'object' over Lake Huron, according to Rep. Jack Bergman (R-MI), who has been in contact with the Defense Department regarding operations across the Great Lakes region on Sunday.

According to Michigan Congresswoman Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D), the object was downed by pilots from the US Air Force and the National Guard.
An F-16 fighter jet shot down the octagonal-shaped object at 20,000ft, a government official and a congressional source confirmed the situation to The Wall Street Journal.

This is now the fourth object neutralized by the US military in a little over a week.

image(2).png

Last edited:

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What if China (or anyone else) released 10,000 of these bus-sized balloons each carrying a variety of payloads - - all at the same time?

Think that's nuts or insane?

Five years ago if I'd asked what if China created and released a deadly virus... I wonder if anyone would have given it a second thought.

Balloons are cheap, easily deployed, and can hose up a lot of things, mainly air travel. Best of all, they change the public focus off of potato's myriad scandals. As an added bonus, the CCP enjoys watching us trying to swat flies.

1676316495164.png

"Hahaha, there go another $1.5 mirrion shot! Hahaha"

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Actual headline.......I shit you not.......

This is all so much BS, including the recent releases of ufo videos. All misdirection, misinformation, and a high percentage of the American public will eat it up like potato gobbles ice cream thanks to our intrepid 'journalists' and investigative reporters, who evidently think a google search suffices for research.

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Last night I pointed a spare 5442 up at Mars to see if the comet could be spotted.
Well low and behold I caught a stationary flashing object. Could be a balloon?
The next video is longer and one may do jumps and watch the stars move in the background.