2nd Amendment thread

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
When you need something bigger!

Tandem ammunition 7VR and grenade launcher AT-4 against the dynamic protection of the tank | I got a shard

Тандемный боеприпас 7ВР и гранатомет АТ-4 против динамической защиты танка | В меня попал осколок
Sep 20, 2022
Крупнокалиберный Переполох
1.07M subscribers

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Talk about long range shooting, WOW!

unbelievable .. 4.4 Miles .. and it hits 3.125 inches from center ..

On Sept. 13, the sharp report of a rifle shot echoed across the western Wyoming desert near Jackson Hole. Twenty-four (24s) seconds later, the sound of a round impacting steel 4.4 miles away was heard by a team of forward spotters. After a few moments of uncertainty, the spotters cheered.

The impact was confirmed by a hole in the target 3.125 inches from dead center and a recovered bullet.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
unbelievable .. 4.4 Miles .. and it hits 3.125 inches from center ..

On Sept. 13, the sharp report of a rifle shot echoed across the western Wyoming desert near Jackson Hole. Twenty-four (24s) seconds later, the sound of a round impacting steel 4.4 miles away was heard by a team of forward spotters. After a few moments of uncertainty, the spotters cheered.

The impact was confirmed by a hole in the target 3.125 inches from dead center and a recovered bullet.

My only question is who is this guy? Where did he come from? Was he back there the whole time? Did he poke the hole in the target? :) Ok 4 questions LOL

1664121881880.png

Reaction score
Even with that size of a target, with the scope on that rifle, you would never even see the target.

It took 69 tries to finally get a hit. I don't care that the hit was so close to the center. Sixty-nine tries is a 'spray and pray' form of shooting.

I guess it is impressive that the bullet could travel that far and be stable?

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Owning a gun, much like obtaining a driver's license or owning a car is a privilege. Not a right. You have a right to healthcare. Or to be able to heat your home. So stop your bitch whining and find something constructive to divert your limited brain cells to. It's comical how dedicated people are to this right to own a gun but could give two shits about actual important events or issues. Target practice is fun but an aresenal isn't going to help you when everything else in the world goes to hell.
Incorrect. And if you think you are going to convince anyone here in this thread otherwise, you are also incorrect. Go back to the hole you came out of.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Owning a gun, much like obtaining a driver's license or owning a car is a privilege. Not a right. You have a right to healthcare. Or to be able to heat your home. So stop your bitch whining and find something constructive to divert your limited brain cells to. It's comical how dedicated people are to this right to own a gun but could give two shits about actual important events or issues. Target practice is fun but an aresenal isn't going to help you when everything else in the world goes to hell.
No @ipsy2day .. you are completely missing the point of the US Constitution .. I highly recommend you review where you are getting your information and data from, as it is 100% incorrect.

yes, I know numerous anti-freedom, pro-authoritarian types want to take away your rights .. I know the mass media and teachers are a part of that, and that they've sold a false story to many in the USA

There is a massive reason for the 1st and 2nd Amendments .. the founding fathers of the USA knew history well, and knew that you must have a balanced system to reduce the chances of tyranny ..

FYI - primary source material .. here in the Federalist Papers ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You sound worried. You should be. It's most of your buddies that went shopping at the Capitol building trying to ruin what you're asking me to read about. Sadly you mouth breathing hicks don't care. Or can't make the connection. The US is a juvenile country and has no issues showing that to the rest of the world. To be entitled with such shit is a feat in itself.
Hi @ispy2day

Why are you attacking me?

The Fact remains, the US Constitution clearly states the Right to Bear Arms shall not be infringed.

Right .. not privilege

This should make it clear .. it's in English .. been written down for all to understand ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The constitution. A joke. And the 2nd amendment is the one thing morons focus on as if it were their only right. Juvenile. Country. Have fun hand jobbing everyone else here. Peace out.
Hi @ispy2day

SO you are stating the US Constitution is a joke !?!?!

That's fine, you are welcome to move to a country which does not recognize rights associated with the concepts of liberty .. and your view point is 100% incorrect with regards to labeling gun rights as a privilege

This is the 2nd Amendment thread .. thus you should expect the focus to be on that particular right ..

Most of us also fully support the 1st Amendment and others .. example 3rd, 4th, 5th ..

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Huh? What Marvel universe did you come from?

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Even with that size of a target, with the scope on that rifle, you would never even see the target.

It took 69 tries to finally get a hit. I don't care that the hit was so close to the center. Sixty-nine tries is a 'spray and pray' form of shooting.

I guess it is impressive that the bullet could travel that far and be stable?
I’ve done a fair amount of ELR shooting. We used to take clients out to a ranch in West Texas.

Past 3000 yards is extremely hard for the shooters and spotters. Spotting impacts is next to impossible, even with forward spotters. One guy wanted to break 4000 yards. It took half a day and boxes of ammo. At the end he finally made impact. Sure he made the shot, but in no way was it repeatable.

Kind of like when I wanted to make a 1000 yard shot with my AR. Sure it can be done, but not reliably. It took a few mags, finding power lines in the horizon that I could use as a reference point because the scope was maxed out and continuing to make adjustments from my spotter.

Yes, that’s a bad ass shot, but by no means repeatabl.

Last edited: