5 MegaGixel 1/1.8" low light destroyer for $90-AVOID LONGSE JUNK

Danfozzy85

n3wb
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what onvif profile the latest fw has, synology are telling me that to achieve mutiple streams it has to follow 2.4 ?

Reaction score
Mine is just days from the factory, but updated with the firmware file on page 55 of this thread. The Onvif Device Manager program reports Onvif 2.40.

Onvif_2.40.png

Danfozzy85

n3wb
Reaction score
thanks for that, ive sent a message to eddy at longse to see if there is anything they can do there end. ive done all i can,

[FONT=&amp]I've tried an app (IP CAM viewer basic) on the play store to see if it could come up with any other profiles to use but it comes up with nothing. I'm able to setup everything in SS with this camera set to the onvif profile, but it just won't find any other stream other than the mainstream. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]anyone using Blue iris that can confirm that it can find all three streams?
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Onvifer on android can find all three streams but it can only display the mainstream and second stream, it cant display the 3rd one comes out with an error[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The local addresses to these streams (media profiles) are below and are all accessible [/FONT]

rtsp://192.168.1.50:80/0[FONT=&amp] mainstream[/FONT]
rtsp://192.168.1.50:80/1[FONT=&amp] secondstream[/FONT]
rtsp://192.168.1.50:80/2[FONT=&amp] thirdstream

im stuck, any ideas? [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Danfozzy85

n3wb
Reaction score
just used that onvif device manager, it finds all the profiles for the streams. Is this right?

how did you get it to display that snapshot in onvif device manager?

Attachments

Danfozzy85

n3wb
Reaction score
just been looking at the webview of the cameras, noticed that it only says 1 channel under the device information...

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
just been looking at the webview of the cameras, noticed that it only says 1 channel under the device information...

You need to log into the camera interface and navigate to the "Stream Type" to enable single or tri-stream)...

Configuration > Video > Stream Type (Single or Tri-Stream)

SStream-Tyoe.jpg.jpg

Danfozzy85

n3wb
Reaction score
You need to log into the camera interface and navigate to the "Stream Type" to enable single or tri-stream)...

Configuration > Video > Stream Type (Single or Tri-Stream)

View attachment 13886
just checked and its on tristream, can you click on the system tab and see how many channels yours says?

not sure its down to the fw, im starting to think it maybe the SS not playing right?

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I run single stream. I have always thought that running single stream results in less processing overhead for the camera...I don't know if that's actually true of not...but until someone schools me I'll continue to believe this.

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I run single stream. I have always thought that running single stream results in less processing overhead for the camera...I don't know if that's actually true of not...but until someone schools me I'll continue to believe this.
That would be logical.
I prefer that way too. If I only use BlueIris (computer AND tablet) I have no reason to use something else.

My i7 is a lot more powerful than the camera's brain. :) Let's BI handle the rest.

zeoclang

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
thanks for that, ive sent a message to eddy at longse to see if there is anything they can do there end. ive done all i can,

I've tried an app (IP CAM viewer basic) on the play store to see if it could come up with any other profiles to use but it comes up with nothing. I'm able to setup everything in SS with this camera set to the onvif profile, but it just won't find any other stream other than the mainstream.

anyone using Blue iris that can confirm that it can find all three streams?

Onvifer on android can find all three streams but it can only display the mainstream and second stream, it cant display the 3rd one comes out with an error

The local addresses to these streams (media profiles) are below and are all accessible

rtsp://192.168.1.50:80/0 mainstream
rtsp://192.168.1.50:80/1 secondstream
rtsp://192.168.1.50:80/2 thirdstream

im stuck, any ideas?
I can connect to and view all three streams using Blue Iris. Stream type is set to Tri-Stream. Number of channels under Basic Information is 1.

Danfozzy85

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you, I got a feeling this is to do this synology surveillance station and not the camera itself. Thanks for looking for me!

Danfozzy85

n3wb
Reaction score
After speaking with eddy (at longse) to get help on this issue, he sent me the latest fw to see if that solved the issue. It's a newer version that what's on page 55. Not had a chance to play and see the differences yet as l'm about to go work away again.

This is what he said in the email as for instructions:

How to update?
1. Firmware update Setup=> reset to defaults=> uinstall and update OCX plugin (For IE Web client)

2. Freeip Pro app, a new mobile app for it.

Attachments

wol2015

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
is it possible send E-Mail SMTP with TLS ? or only with SSL
In Europe/Germany you can only send with TLS

With the New Firmware.