AliExpress - Who are people using?

themow

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
There is a reason the information is not shared openly. If you would take two minuets you would find it. If those users would just take the time to send a pm...guess its too much work. This forum is all about helping others. Stop and think for a minuet before tossing out accusations.
I have thought and I cant figure out why we cant share us sellers. ALI sellers, I see why we cant share them

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have thought and I cant figure out why we cant share us sellers. ALI sellers, I see why we cant share them
There are restrictions on US sellers as well...lets leave it at that.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Which seller other than Joanna has the 2132 sd card version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is the 2135 cam in Joanna store the same cam as the 2132?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Don't buy from sellers who lie to you and say 2135 has replaced 2132, it hasn't!

If you want a 2132F-IS your best option is Nelly's or milkisbad rather than Aliexpress, as you want an English version.

znation

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Don't buy from sellers who lie to you and say 2135 has replaced 2132, it hasn't!

If you want a 2132F-IS your best option is Nelly's or milkisbad rather than Aliexpress, as you want an English version.
Joanna store doesn't lie and seems to be serious (as told by some users) it's well writen if it's english or not.

I spoke an hour and they advised me very professionnaly

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Joanna store doesn't lie and seems to be serious (as told by some users) it's well writen if it's english or not.

I spoke an hour and they advised me very professionnaly
I've used Joanna before and have recommended them (or was it Julia, it's confusing now that the stores have changed). I never said they lied. Saying it's English doesn't mean it's an International version, this is a common noob error and one that I am trying to help others avoid. This one for example is saying 2135 has replaced 2132, it hasn't: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/H-265-3Mp-IP-Camera-outdoor-Audio-Alarm-I-O-interface-Dome-CCTV-Camera-POE-New/1006255_32447559889.html

And as for Aliexpress communication, when things go wrong, then you will realise that communication goes down the drain. Joanna is no exception here, someone on here had big issues with a faulty item.

I always say Aliexpress is about research and patience (and a little luck at times), if you can't do both then you need to buy elsewhere.

I stand by my "Don't buy from sellers who lie to you" as if something goes wrong then you'll regret it, whether Aliexpress or not.

znation

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I mean it's written english version with red box and upgradable firmware ... With chinese version it's written multi language not upgradable

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Yea nelly is out of stock and milkisbad is on vacation lol

Kentg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
For what its worth I bought a http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Hikvision-NVR-DS-7116NI-SN-P-16ch-mini-nvr-with-PoE-Network-video-recorder-HD/32282726928.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.6.FcLB5W&ws_ab_test=201556_3,201527_3_71_72_73_74_75,0_0#thf
from USCAM and it came as advertised in a couple weeks. Happy with it so far and plan on buying another for the backyard soon.

I cant find it on any US supply site and the hikvision homepage lists it as new a product. I am not the authority but maybe this is only available to their oem installers in the US? If at all.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
For what its worth I bought a http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Hikvision-NVR-DS-7116NI-SN-P-16ch-mini-nvr-with-PoE-Network-video-recorder-HD/32282726928.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.6.FcLB5W&ws_ab_test=201556_3,201527_3_71_72_73_74_75,0_0#thf
from USCAM and it came as advertised in a couple weeks. Happy with it so far and plan on buying another for the backyard soon.

I cant find it on any US supply site and the hikvision homepage lists it as new a product. I am not the authority but maybe this is only available to their oem installers in the US? If at all.
Nelly's has that camera, the I5 version (stronger IR than the I3) for 169. US region, 3 year warranty.
http://www.nellyssecurity.com/cameras/hi-def-cameras/ip-cameras/4-mp/hikvision-2cd2t42wd-i5-4mp-exir-ip-bullet-security-camera-4mm.html
Uscam seems to claim that their stuff US region and can be updated anytime...its easy enough to check..if their cameras are US region with hikvision warranty then their prices are pretty good.

Kentg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Nelly's has that camera, the I5 version (stronger IR than the I3) for 169. US region, 3 year warranty.
http://www.nellyssecurity.com/cameras/hi-def-cameras/ip-cameras/4-mp/hikvision-2cd2t42wd-i5-4mp-exir-ip-bullet-security-camera-4mm.html
Uscam seems to claim that their stuff US region and can be updated anytime...its easy enough to check..if their cameras are US region with hikvision warranty then their prices are pretty good.
Its got the 5.3.3 version firmware I think. Whats the easiest way to confirm for sure its a US market cam? Something in the part # or something I can see on the setup screen? Im at work and dont have the cam in front of me.
I picked USCAM over a couple others that had it simply because of the feedback rating for them. Time will tell.

Lebeter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
can someone confirm that aliexpress still won't ship to WA state?

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thats not true, see this link. http://activities.aliexpress.com/adcms/help-aliexpress-com/order_fail.php I'm asking if this is still in effect and would like someone in WA state to confirm.
Lebeter, I ordered outside Aliexpress, one is still protected if using Paypal. Not sure if this will bypass the Washington state debacle or not but here is the skype user name of the company I used. I have used other sellers before from Ali and this company was fast and responsive, providing photos and tests every item before shipment. I paid Monday, order was shipped Tuesday, price matched everything off of Ali.

melissa.monitech

pbc

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like my cameras and 7616 finally shipped last week via DHL. Will update once I get them.

pbc

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Package came tonight, not as much cushioning of the box as I would have hoped. Top cameras were liking bouncing back and forth all the way from China.

Opened a couple up and they are smaller than I expected, and very solid.