Am I wiring my connectors properly?

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Haha
what at an idiot you are .

you know nothing about me and nothing about what I do .
argue way though .....
ditto..

Ianc2

Banned
Reaction score
We know everything we need to know when you claimed the order of the pins on ethernet cables is not important as long as both sides match up. That is false and even a basic installer knows this.
I said " in my house "
Re-read it , and pay attention to the differences between my 4 systems that use cat cable .
one of them should have seemed obviously different ....

or or you can keep insulting and not learning .
your choice I guess

- - - Updated - - -

No insult .
well done !!!

lol

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
My memory s fine .
how are your googling skills .

which pin does the pink wire go on ?
If you memory is fine why did you imply that you do understand the reason for 568 standard?hmmm.. What an amateur.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I said " in my house "
Re-read it , and pay attention to the differences between my 4 systems that use cat cable .
one of them should have seemed obviously different ....

or or you can keep insulting and not learning .
your choice I guess

- - - Updated - - -

No insult .
well done !!!

lol
It doesnt matter WHERE the cable is located. Why does it matter if its in your house or not? If the cable is NOT wired to a 568 standard you will have issues. Why cant you grasp this BASIC concept.
I think its funny that you call it an idiot chart when YOU need it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Lmao

once again you miss it ....

about this pink wire , are you ever going to answer that ?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha , how could I !!!

:)
How am i missing it? You keep asking about a fathom pink wire in ethernet cable....nice.

Ianc2

Banned
Reaction score
BINGO !!

One of my systems uses a pink in a 16-conductor cable which I run in cat5 :))
that is why the charts don't work in my house ;)

everything else in my house in cat cable uses a or b no matter if it's plenum , outdoor , cat5 , or cat6 !!!

:edit:
you could have asked last night instead of insulting and argueing .

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
quite frankly I am amazed anything works in your house.. feel sorry for the poor bastard whom owns it after you; presuming you dont burn it to the ground first.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
BINGO !!

One of my systems uses a pink in a 16-conductor cable which I run in cat5 :))
that is why the charts don't work in my house ;)

everything else in my house in cat cable uses a or b no matter if it's plenum , outdoor , cat5 , or cat6 !!!

:edit:
you could have asked last night instead of insulting and argueing .
BINGO, you messed up. You keep admitting what kind of novice you are. YOU MUST PROPERLY WIRE CAT5. Using 16 conductor cable is improper - CROSSTALK. Just when I thought you could not be dumber you tell me you use 16 conductor wire for Ethernet. WOW. Furthermore you expressly stated that "as long as pin 1 matches on both ends etc it's all good as I don't have to use wiring schematics and engineered drawings like I do at work ." keep trying to cover up your inexperience...you keep digging yourself DEEPER. Explain the statement in quotes. I CHALLENGE YOU.

Ianc2

Banned
Reaction score
Bang and olufsen master link has been mentioned in this thread already .
it uses 16-core cable .

so I guess they got it wrong and you are right.

ok ....

Ianc2

Banned
Reaction score
quite frankly I am amazed anything works in your house.. feel sorry for the poor bastard whom owns it after you; presuming you dont burn it to the ground first.

What a wild presumption to make !!!

are you suggesting I should t mix cat 5 and cat 6 in the same house ???

lmao .

still , if making shit up helps you with your need to argue , work away big boy !!!
:)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Bang and olufsen master link has been mentioned in this thread already .
it uses 16-core cable .

so I guess they got it wrong and you are right.

ok ....
Yes they are. A 16 core cable does not conform to the standard. Furthermore, even if it did, you stated "as long as pin 1 matches on both ends etc it's all good as I don't have to use wiring schematics and engineered drawings like I do at work" You keep dogging the question. Explain how you can make that false statement.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
are you suggesting I should t mix cat 5 and cat 6 in the same house ???
your density levels are approaching infinity, I am suggesting you shouldn't mix multiple termination standards in the same house.. since, well my first reply to you.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Their masterlink cable is designed for AUDIO...this keeps getting better and better. It also appears that the cable is stranded not solid and not twisted but its hard to tell. You have a disaster in that house.

Ianc2

Banned
Reaction score
Haha
did I not mention one of my systems was AV ??

you really do have problems don't you !!

keep on researching !!!

Ianc2

Banned
Reaction score
your density levels are approaching infinity, I am suggesting you shouldn't mix multiple termination standards in the same house.. since, well my first reply to you.
What a load of bullshit !!!

how about how the people who buy systems piecemeal and use ore-termed patch cables ?
are they supposed to go up in flames if one happens to be wired to a different standard !!! Lmao

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow... Seriously, I feel like the below fits perfectly here. Always good for one of these S* shows every few months by a new member...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
What a load of bullshit !!!

how about how the people who buy systems piecemeal and use ore-termed patch cables ?
are they supposed to go up in flames if one happens to be wired to a different standard !!! Lmao
Idiot! They all come wired B. You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper. Keep going.