Amazon cheating Return

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
Same way here in the US now too. But they've eliminated the option to return it in the box for pickup/drop-off for free. You have to take it to one of their specified locations otherwise you pay something for the return.
Unless it's damaged. I just had UPS pickup a damaged item from me at last Friday. Amazon kind of hides the option for free pickup. You have to click an expand arrow for it to show when it's giving you options for returns of damaged goods.

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Unless it's damaged. I just had UPS pickup a damaged item from me at last Friday. Amazon kind of hides the option for free pickup. You have to click an expand arrow for it to show when it's giving you options for returns of damaged goods.
I hate when I have items from two different orders that need returned, but they don't have the same return options. One might be free to return if dropped off at UPS with no option of Kohl's, and the other have a charge to drop off at UPS but free at Kohl's.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY is the buyer in this forum?
I don't know, they return without telling me, tomorrow i will ask our guy to check the labels on the camera box, it has original shipping label from amazon to that guy. :D
Normal return is fine, everyone can return their items, but can't do like this cheating.:D

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Not knowing how Amazon works.

Can you see who has purchased that camera recently, or is all of that information hidden from you?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Get emails from amazon, they are working on it.

We have contacted our internal team for information regarding your claim for 1 item of FNSKU. The compensation number is XXXXX
If there is any progress, or if we need additional information from you, we will contact you immediately. Our team is prioritizing your request, please wait patiently for our reply,

tng5737

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Will focus on the 2023 Memorial Day(May.24th-29th) sales next week, their investigation need around 10days, when we get further update, will update here. Welcome guys go on support us on amazon or direct purchase. :cool:
IF you find out that the guy is a member of this forum you should contact the admin and have him banned. I'm sure none of us would care to have that sort of fellow around.