Best Cameras for under $150

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok what ever, I guess when weather breaks I will post a video of it to show you falsely say these are junk. They do indeed look like mid afternoon at 3:00 am and nothing is doctored to make them look any different. With zero white light and zero infrared light it shows as daytime as daytime can be at 3am. Will post video one day of this to show you how well this camera does.
The are indeed junk.
Hopefully the images you posted are substreams as they are beyond horrible. Aside from the poor images, these cheap no name cameras come with horrible unstable firmware and parts that are subpar and fail early. Think Huisun - cheap junk that failed at incredible rates after 6 months.

Please stop lying, you dont have a camera that shows daytime like image when its pitch black for 30 bux. Do you think we are stupid here?

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I captured the images remotely and yes when you view remotely they surely are not as good as viewing on site. Thanks for knowing this. Maybe you will change your tune once I post local capture rather then comment on a item you have never tried. I have them, tried them and have tested cameras now for 18 years thank you. These are impressive. And as far as the 6 month comment on failing, the cameras are still running as good as they were and it has been 13 months since they have been up. Maybe you meant 16 months, guess I will see in 3 more months.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I captured the images remotely and yes when you view remotely they surely are not as good as viewing on site. Thanks for knowing this. Maybe you will change your tune once I post local capture rather then comment on a item you have never tried. I have them, tried them and have tested cameras now for 18 years thank you. These are impressive. And as far as the 6 month comment on failing, the cameras are still running as good as they were and it has been 13 months since they have been up. Maybe you meant 16 months, guess I will see in 3 more months.
I will not change my tune. I know you are lying. Furthermore, there have been folks like you here before, touting excellent cameras...6 months later they fail. I dont trust your comment about the 13 months because you have already lied here. You cannot buy a camera for 30bux that displays a daytime like image at night. Perhaps while you were remoting in someone turned on the lights:rolleyes:. And perhaps you have owned cameras for 18 years but you have certainly not been "testing" them but for your own personal use, it is evident from your other posts that you have little to no experience with ip cameras, dont imply that you have some expertise in this field when you dont.

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well I don't lie first of all. I do not like to get caught in a lie, therefor you would be wrong.
Why don't you wait till I show proof locally about the camera displaying at night just as good as daytime. Because you have never seen one does not mean there isn't one.
Don't assume I was remoting that someone turned on the lights. That is funny, yes they were up in the clouds in heaven and turned on the lights in the sky. LOL
I do have plenty of customers by the way. I actually do not install cameras during the winter months and already have a list waiting from referrals by my past customers.
I don't test cameras for my personal use, I test them so I can get the best images for customers to fit their budget. I have installed 16 camera systems all 4K 8MP camera systems that do quite good. By the way, they are IP cameras, so I do know about IP cameras and networking quite well. So do not assume what you don't know.
My house alone I run a extensive network with a 24 port switch branched out to 3 8 port switches with quite a few cameras. All network cameras record 24/7 and take motion snapshots of all passing cars and people to my 4TB cloud backup storage drive that saves 16 cameras for 1 year at least. But as you say, I don't know anything about network cameras or networking, others can see here who knows about what. This image is just a part of my extensive network all enclosed in schedule 40 conduit to weatherproof boxes and error free for 3 years now, but then again, I know nothing about network cameras LOL

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I don't lie first of all. I do not like to get caught in a lie, therefor you would be wrong.
Why don't you wait till I show proof locally about the camera displaying at night just as good as daytime. Because you have never seen one does not mean there isn't one.
Don't assume I was remoting that someone turned on the lights. That is funny, yes they were up in the clouds in heaven and turned on the lights in the sky. LOL
I do have plenty of customers by the way. I actually do not install cameras during the winter months and already have a list waiting from referrals by my past customers.
I don't test cameras for my personal use, I test them so I can get the best images for customers to fit their budget. I have installed 16 camera systems all 4K 8MP camera systems that do quite good. By the way, they are IP cameras, so I do know about IP cameras and networking quite well. So do not assume what you don't know.
My house alone I run a extensive network with a 24 port switch branched out to 3 8 port switches with quite a few cameras. All network cameras record 24/7 and take motion snapshots of all passing cars and people to my 4TB cloud backup storage drive that saves 16 cameras for 1 year at least. But as you say, I don't know anything about network cameras or networking, others can see here who knows about what. This image is just a part of my extensive network all enclosed in schedule 40 conduit to weatherproof boxes and error free for 3 years now, but then again, I know nothing about network cameras LOL
Listen you are a liar. There is no 1/2.8 sensor that can see in the dark without assistance. That is a universal truth. Lots of trunk slammers like you have customers that dont do proper research and hire incompetent folks like you. Your prior posts evidence you lack of basic understanding of poe and even how to properly reboot a hikvision camera. A pic of your messy cable runs does not make you a networking expert. You are a fraud and a liar. Scary that anyone relies on you.

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok I retired a ATT Cable tech in the phone industry and was picked among 4 others to begin testing cables and lines when DSL first came out. Your right I know nothing. That Hikvision was the first camera I had never dealt with before so yes I was a dummy then, but my networking experience is way beyond yours im sure. My wiring in my own house is how I did it, but you can rest assured customer premise is neat, otherwise I wouldn't get paid for the job. Fraud and liar this is getting so good, well, will prove you wrong, I don't know how dark I can make it in my basement at night but may begin and get captures of maybe not pitch black but close to it and light my lighter to show it is dark, and then go 10% white light and maybe tomorrow run a temp wire outside and grab image after dark and hopefully the gods in the sky won't turn on the lights in heaven and flip the switch as you claim they did remotely.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
ron351, I for one am interested in seeing someone walking around in any of those outdoor night-time scenarios pictured above. thanx.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok I retired a ATT Cable tech in the phone industry and was picked among 4 others to begin testing cables and lines when DSL first came out. Your right I know nothing. That Hikvision was the first camera I had never dealt with before so yes I was a dummy then, but my networking experience is way beyond yours im sure. My wiring in my own house is how I did it, but you can rest assured customer premise is neat, otherwise I wouldn't get paid for the job. Fraud and liar this is getting so good, well, will prove you wrong, I don't know how dark I can make it in my basement at night but may begin and get captures of maybe not pitch black but close to it and light my lighter to show it is dark, and then go 10% white light and maybe tomorrow run a temp wire outside and grab image after dark and hopefully the gods in the sky won't turn on the lights in heaven and flip the switch as you claim they did remotely.
That confirms you know nothing. Most of these "techs" are completely clueless. They know how to drill a nasty hole into the side of a house and install a jack. There is NO WAY you can prove me wrong. It is factually impossible for you to have a magical 40 dollar camera with a 1/2.8 sensor that can produce daylight images with no assistance from some sort of artificial light and lots of it. How stupid do you think we are here?

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Maybe you missed I was a cable tech not a jack installer, big difference unless you know all about that also without being there. Quit being a know it all unless you have tested what I have and seen it with my own eyes. I will put a camera outside tomorrow night after it gets dark to show you that you are wrong, till then quit saying others are and lying when you have no proof of the product I have here. Also read up on main cable repair technicians and a phone man jack installer, big difference. And I troubleshot main cables so you could have internet and such. I am a step above your knowledge

Thomas Zou

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,everyone, i can confirm Ron said is all right, not have any lying,because his cameras are bought from me.
if still not believe,pls check the enclosed PI i sent him.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe you missed I was a cable tech not a jack installer, big difference unless you know all about that also without being there. Quit being a know it all unless you have tested what I have and seen it with my own eyes. I will put a camera outside tomorrow night after it gets dark to show you that you are wrong, till then quit saying others are and lying when you have no proof of the product I have here. Also read up on main cable repair technicians and a phone man jack installer, big difference. And I troubleshot main cables so you could have internet and such. I am a step above your knowledge
cable tech, lol. Yay, you know hot to hook up a handheld tester. That is not networking. Please what a joke. Stop lying on this forum.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,everyone, i can confirm Ron said is all right, not have any lying,because his cameras are bought from me.
Please tell us about your magical camera that can see in the dark you china spammer. Now what I find interesting is that you magically found this thread. Your camera cannot cannot produce a daylight image at night.

Thomas Zou

n3wb
Reaction score
That confirms you know nothing. Most of these "techs" are completely clueless. They know how to drill a nasty hole into the side of a house and install a jack. There is NO WAY you can prove me wrong. It is factually impossible for you to have a magical 40 dollar camera with a 1/2.8 sensor that can produce daylight images with no assistance from some sort of artificial light and lots of it. How stupid do you think we are here?
Hi,fenderman,the camera sensor is 1/2.8, it is true, and you are right 1/2.8 can be impossible like Ron said if just with normal lens,you can check the picture from my PI, why only 4mm and 6mm optional ? why you not think it strange ? you see, usually camera can work with 2.8mm,3.6mm,4mm,6mm and so on,why this camera only have 4mm and 6mm, that is because the camera board only work well with F1.0 lens,but we only have 4mm and 6mm have F1.0 currently. if you use the same camera board with normal 2.8mm,3.6mm,4mm,6mm lens, then the video will not have much difference with other normal camera. you need catch up the date, time is going, you need learn and know new tech,not just guess others not know, and just believe in yourself too much. i am not mind you not know the combination of my 1/2.8 sony307+F1.0 lens, i just want to confirm Ron was never lying.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,fenderman,the camera sensor is 1/2.8, it is true, and you are right 1/2.8 can be impossible like Ron said if just with normal lens,you can check the picture from my PI, why only 4mm and 6mm optional ? why you not think it strange ? you see, usually camera can work with 2.8mm,3.6mm,4mm,6mm and so on,why this camera only have 4mm and 6mm, that is because the camera board only work well with F1.0 lens,but we only have 4mm and 6mm have F1.0 currently. if you use the same camera board with normal 2.8mm,3.6mm,4mm,6mm lens, then the video will not have much difference with other normal camera. you need catch up the date, time is going, you need learn and know new tech,not just guess others not know, and just believe in yourself too much. i am not mind you not know the combination of my 1/2.8 sony307+F1.0 lens, i just want to confirm Ron was never lying.
Again you are lying. I dont care if the fstop is 1, that camera cannot produce a daylight type image in complete darkness. You are a scammer. You are done here - i simply will not allow blatant lying.

Dahuacamcctv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You sound about as competent about networking as the other AT&T guys who came to my house to repair the phone line, forgot to replace the covering around the control box, and fried the whole setup the next time it rained.

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok smart guy here is 2 videos at Midnight tonight since you seem to know everything no one else in the world does. I don't know what your problem is but if you can get a better video with full color at night that beats mine then so be it I have yet to see a video though. So here is mine, taken from the cell phone logged into the camera remotely from 4 miles away where it is at my sisters house.
Video one shows the garage light on then it goes off then only the night sky delivers the gathering light to produce the image you see. There are a old camera on the garage so you can see I am not LYING and a FRAUD as you name call me, it shows the infrared light on the camera which does not assist in the color image.
Then video 2 is just night sky light only , It is hard to run video on the cell phone so you get what is here.
I can get better if I am there at her house and record right from the computer or downloaded video, but I am not there.
By the way, there is much more then connecting a meter to a cable being a main cable repairman. You have no clue, you never did such work LOL
Wake up
And this with garage light off

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Again you are lying. I dont care if the fstop is 1, that camera cannot produce a daylight type image in complete darkness. You are a scammer. You are done here - i simply will not allow blatant lying.
Thomas is who I bought the cameras from, listen to him, it is as good at night as it is in the daytime. Quit trying to be a know it all. Listen to the technical guys you may learn something new.

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you Thomas, I like the cameras very much, he does not know what he is missing, but he sure don't miss calling me a lyer and a fraud. The video does not lie. maybe he will wake up. Hope you get more sales from others here who believe what they see

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here is 1 more no white light or no leds on the camera, it gathers sky light and any surrounding light to create full color daytime look for the video

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok smart guy here is 2 videos at Midnight tonight since you seem to know everything no one else in the world does. I don't know what your problem is but if you can get a better video with full color at night that beats mine then so be it I have yet to see a video though. So here is mine, taken from the cell phone logged into the camera remotely from 4 miles away where it is at my sisters house.
Video one shows the garage light on then it goes off then only the night sky delivers the gathering light to produce the image you see. There are a old camera on the garage so you can see I am not LYING and a FRAUD as you name call me, it shows the infrared light on the camera which does not assist in the color image.
Then video 2 is just night sky light only , It is hard to run video on the cell phone so you get what is here.
I can get better if I am there at her house and record right from the computer or downloaded video, but I am not there.
By the way, there is much more then connecting a meter to a cable being a main cable repairman. You have no clue, you never did such work LOL
Wake up
And this with garage light off
You are a scammer manipulating the exposure settings and that's why you don't post video with movement. Or you have manipulated the timestamp. How stupid do you think we are?
The manipulation of the video is obvious when you compare the front and back footage. You should have done a better job matching them up. The fact that you omitted movement when I previously explained why that's vital is also very telling. Did you commit this type of fraud when you were at ATT or is this something new for you?

Last edited: