Best Cameras for under $150

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Thomas, I like the cameras very much, he does not know what he is missing, but he sure don't miss calling me a lyer and a fraud. The video does not lie. maybe he will wake up. Hope you get more sales from others here who believe what they see
You and you your Chinese accomplice are both fraudsters.

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Fenderman I don't know why you insist this is fraud and say I messed with settings, it is really the factory setting and the only setting I switched was from normal to super starlight.
No tricks about it. The front video is a different house and the only light close is at the corner as you can see and on the porch is light aiming at the corner from a license plate capture camera.
There are no tricks, no lies, no fraud about it, you simply can't accept that this camera does what it does.
So even if someone stood in front of the camera you would say the lighting was messed with, even though you can clearly see the garage lights go off and there is really hardly any light in her yard and is quite dark in the very back yard where the pontoon boat is.
I guess I will have to add someone in front of the camera but you probably would not believe that either.
No magic about it, I tried to show you and everyone how well these cameras do, someone will have to buy one, maybe 2 people swearing it is really what it is may convince you there are no lies or fraud or magic or turning up the image settings. If I did that it would be to bright, they are all set to the middle factory setting except for the keep color and super starlight and I put them both on.

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You know, if someone buys one of these, you are really going to feel like the biggest ass in the world when you are proven wrong, which you will if someone can only get one and also comment truthfully as I am.

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here is a snapshot of the settings that are the same as in the outside camera videos

Reaction score
@ron351: Oh for goodness sake, get your ass off your computer chair and go walk in front of your sister's camera!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, if someone buys one of these, you are really going to feel like the biggest ass in the world when you are proven wrong, which you will if someone can only get one and also comment truthfully as I am.
You are a liar and a cheat. What the camera is doing in auto mode is changing the exposure to 1/3 or close to it. Fix it at 1/30 or 1/60 and youll see. Its interesting that you don't have a single night clip. Don't you have prior recording? Really? Its also interesting that you didnt simply log into the camera you posted but rather you logged into to another one you have inside to grab the settings. Why cant you provide an actual 1080p clip and post it for download.

Last edited:

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh geez, can't you see it is night time, it was 12am on the video. What are you missing here. Tonight I will log on to the front porch camera and maybe that might show you it is indeed night time.
Get a plane ticket and come here might be the only way to convince you it is night and not trick video editing

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@ron351: Oh for goodness sake, get your ass off your computer chair and go walk in front of your sister's camera!
Yea I will have to drive a few miles at night and do that my gosh, it is snowing and cold, but that will make it look even more like a daytime image and probably think it is being altered also to look like daytime. For now I may do on the front porch and go to sisters house when weather is better.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yea I will have to drive a few miles at night and do that my gosh, it is snowing and cold, but that will make it look even more like a daytime image and probably think it is being altered also to look like daytime. For now I may do on the front porch and go to sisters house when weather is better.
Really, you have to drive to pull video? wow...that the best you can do? No remote access? Is there no stored footage at night? does your sister not go out after sundown? Your lies are unraveling.
In this post in response to my comment on the poor image quality you claimed to have remote access. So which is it???? BUSTED.
Best Cameras for under $150

Yes, the snow does in fact make reflect light and is not a appropriate background to use when demonstrating night/low light capability.
you dont have any of these amazing magic cameras mounted on your own house?

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh geez, can't you see it is night time, it was 12am on the video. What are you missing here. Tonight I will log on to the front porch camera and maybe that might show you it is indeed night time.
Get a plane ticket and come here might be the only way to convince you it is night and not trick video editing
What you are missing, you liar, is that I can make ANY camera look like that by manipulating the exposure. The front porch camera is not impressive. The fake back porch cameras videos are the ones I am referring to.
Here is a GREAT example of how manipulating the exposure produces images that look like daylight at night. Except, bp2008 is doing so intentionally and for a specific purpose which is not to capture moving targets in the video.
IPC-HFW4239T-ASE (Full Color Starlight) as a weather cam
You are a scammer.

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here I went back on February 25 to show people walking by at 11:53 pm at night when it is dark outside. This cameras has no white light or infrared leds

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Here I went back on February 25 to show people walking by at 11:53 pm at night when it is dark outside. This cameras has no white light or infrared leds
First of all the image quality is complete shit. Second we can see the bright lits reflecting of the column and the bright street lights. The image is not impressive. As I said repeatedly. The doctored images are the images in the REAR. Nice try though.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is what a dahua 5231 looks like. Note the car is traveling much faster than the people walking.

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I know their shadows was added to the video to make it look like it was at night LOL
The bottom video is a side by side of the starlight next to the old camera still on the porch.
And as far as remote downloading video from sisters no I can't, only can live view for now

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
First of all the image quality is complete shit. Second we can see the bright lits reflecting of the column and the bright street lights. The image is not impressive. As I said repeatedly. The doctored images are the images in the REAR. Nice try though.
Sorry your wrong no doctored images in the rear and the street light is 125' away and really not all that bright.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I know their shadows was added to the video to make it look like it was at night LOL
The bottom video is a side by side of the starlight next to the old camera still on the porch.
And as far as remote downloading video from sisters no I can't, only can live view for now
I dont doubt that was taken at night, it looks like shit.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry your wrong no doctored images in the rear and the street light is 125' away and really not all that bright.
the doctored images are in the rear. The front camera looks like complete useless shit even with help from all the additional lighting as we can see in the image.

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here is what a dahua 5231 looks like. Note the car is traveling much faster than the people walking.
The settings are factory on my camera and have not tweaked them to night, I suppose I will have to mess with the settings I posted in a earlier post and see

ron351

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I dont doubt that was taken at night, it looks like shit.
Viewing it here live or on playback is better then recording off screen then uploading to youtube, it degrades as everyone knows

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Viewing it here live or on playback is better then recording off screen then uploading to youtube, it degrades as everyone knows
The video I linked to was uploaded to youtube as well. You image looks like complete shit.