Blue Iris Updates (64 bit)

Blue Iris Updates - Official Thread 5.8.8.12

pburgh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I’m getting them fine. Maybe something else on your end?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing else changed in my environment. I'll triple check.

mikeynags

Known around here
Reaction score
I too was affected by the APN cert change. The upgrade fixed my push notification issue.

Last edited:

pburgh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I too was affected by the APN very change. The upgrade fixed my push notification issue.

I removed all my mobile devices from the config, logged in again, and now I receive the push notifications. Shrugs. :)

AdySan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So no more push notifications for people on v4.x? I understand its EOL but not getting push notifications for a missed cert update is a bit ridiculous.

AdySan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Only blue iris support can tell you for certain. oh the horrors of spending 30 bux for a new version every 4 years.
Happy to spend the money, this software is of much more value to me. The horros are more about my entire setup breaking due to the update. I've seen a fair share of those here, so dont want to touch what's already working.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Happy to spend the money, this software is of much more value to me. The horros are more about my entire setup breaking due to the update. I've seen a fair share of those here, so dont want to touch what's already working.
blue iris 5 is rock solid and stable with many new features and more added monthly. Most issues were related to folks upgrading during the first few days and/or not following directions. I upgrade many machines with no issues. Follow directions in the migration thread, backup your settings and registration key.