Buylog - 2015 20X Optical Zoom IR 150M High Speed Dome Full HD1080P Auto Tracking

oldrolla

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm using IE 11 on Windows 8.1 and have installed the ActiveX plugin without success.
Im using IE 11 and have no issues.
Just checked and the only thing i can see is that i have added the IP address of the camera to the "trusted sites" in the security tab (as above).
Dunno if that helps....

Here is what you should see on liveview...https://www.dropbox.com/s/tidekg3ec5h8py3/Liveview.png?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator:

frank fan

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, I just purchased this ip cam from imporx, and I wonder if anybody is able to remote access the ip cam via ddns. I have no problem to access the camera from the local network, but I have use the ddns. I can still login into the ipcam, and see all the manual, but the live view is always black screen. Please share your setup , if you get the DDNS working. I did not enable the ip cam ddns setting, and use the port forward table in the router to setup the ddns.

Thanks

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Do you have enough bandwidth to stream the cam's main stream via your internet connection? If you dont that may explain the black screen if you get the screen but not the video

MnM

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I got one of this as well.

While testing it I have noticed that only 4 (2 on each side) of the 8 IR leds turn on at night. I cant find any way to have all 8 on (and by ON I mean they are red in color).
Is this likely a fault or normal? If is normal why only 2 seems to be on (red color) while the other 2 are not (on each side).

Thanks guys.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
4 for wide angle shorter lens lengths, the other 4 for narrower angle longer lens lengths. Pretty common for a PTZ.

tjobbie

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes, I just purchased this ip cam from imporx, and I wonder if anybody is able to remote access the ip cam via ddns. I have no problem to access the camera from the local network, but I have use the ddns. I can still login into the ipcam, and see all the manual, but the live view is always black screen. Please share your setup , if you get the DDNS working. I did not enable the ip cam ddns setting, and use the port forward table in the router to setup the ddns.

Thanks

I use ddns succesfully with this camera for remote login but I setup ddns in router and not in camera.

frank fan

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, the support people from imporx told me to add the port 544 to the router port forward, and then it work now. So I wonder did other people did that also. I did not use the ddns in the camera also.

I also have trouble getting the motion detection to trigger video capture on the SD card. So if anybody can get this to work

Thx

tjobbie

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I set portforwarding for: 80/443/ 554/and 8000.

Sd option was difficult to setup.
It seems You don't have clear options to choose to save to sd or other way.

1 time it works, others it don't.

I set it for continues record and so far it works for me.

dewhite04

n3wb
Reaction score
I thought it might be worthwhile for those considering this camera to mention that I don't see any options for storing to remote storage servers (NAS, NFS, samba, etc).

Maybe I missed it, but for me the only solution was setting up a set of scripts on an existing linux server to record the RTSP stream over the LAN, then to catalog, archive, and eventually prune the files as a selected storage disk becomes near full.

frank fan

n3wb
Reaction score
Since I cannot get the triggered event to capture video on the SD card.
my only option is to use Blue Iris, which is working fine to record all the triggered event video rather recording continuous video. But I think recording to the SD will save some network bandwidth.
Also does anybody can get the PTZ control from Blue Iris work on this camera. I have no problem with the Foscom camera though.

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Since I cannot get the triggered event to capture video on the SD card.
my only option is to use Blue Iris, which is working fine to record all the triggered event video rather recording continuous video. But I think recording to the SD will save some network bandwidth.
Also does anybody can get the PTZ control from Blue Iris work on this camera. I have no problem with the Foscom camera though.
Set your PTZ Protocol to the Hikvision protocol. That got things working for me.

densma

n3wb
Reaction score
how do you setup auto tracking on this camera? is it automatic with blue iris?
does onvif works for anyone? base on my test this cam only work blue iris. cant get onvif to work with other software. can get RSTP but works just like fixed cam

frank fan

n3wb
Reaction score
On the camera GUI interface, there is a button with a walking man( on my camera), and it is the auto tracking menu.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Anymore videos ? what are you thoughts a worthy buy or what ? seeing that 20x zoom looks more like a 10x at the distances shown. ANyone have a better video to show its distance capability ?

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

About AutoTracking i can't make it work. I select AutoTracking icon, 1 and 2, but no tracking.

Is there something special to do ? in preset 95 maybe ?

Was working at the begin when i receive it, tested at home, but now nothing.

The cam is an imporx

Program VersionV2.0.1 Build 201602010919S
Control Version ZoomCam_V1.0.2_build201601281847
Web Page Version1.1.1 Build 20160201
Plugin Version1.0.4.41
Number of Channels1

auto track.jpg

Thanks

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There are many happy reviews on Aliexpress in relation to this camera, and but for the fact that I was checking and comparing everything, I would probably be another blissfully ignorant and satisfied customer. Depending on the application I would consider buying another one but I would want to pay less for it. I don't know if I would buy it from Jack again for a few reasons. First is honesty. I dislike finding out that the camera is not to the stated specs in the listing, and the things I was told about the dates items were "shipped" clearly needed to be taken with a grain of salt. Second is the language barrier with Jack would be an issue in regards to after sales service. His english is better than my chinese but I don't think it would be good enough if you had a really curly problem. Finally I think Jack is just a reseller and his technical know how is limited.
Great review.

The bold bits are why I try not to buy from Chinese resellers but it's difficult to find who's who nowadays. Honesty more important than $20 saving for me, what if something goes wrong, if you can't trust them now.

I'm probably too cautious, took me ages to get a Huisun!

radionerd

n3wb
Reaction score
I have one of these. 2016 20X Optical Zoom IR 150M High Speed Dome Full HD1080P Auto Tracking $330 (Paid $30 more for audio in/out).
Imporx IMP-YC-HD785R-20X

Auto track works ok, click on the man, set the "tracking scene Set", save, then select on.
ScreenHunter_242 May. 15 21.02.jpg

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,
I think i've got same model. I will test again like these. Do you change something in preset 95 ?
Thanks!