Christian Vaccine Exemption Form

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Gosh, and I've read multiple reports that the shot is what's leading to the mutations. Hard to believe anything we're told.
Because you can't trust the government, medical or media, getting accurate information is difficult. And if you disagree with the statement "Vaccine is Good!!", you are treated as a dumb conspiracy theorist, as stated several times in this thread. Open discussion is very, very challenging.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
LOL OK have a good day
so you are telling me that there is no evidence why some people needs to be hospitalized and others doesnt even feel something

but YOU know that only unvac people are the reason for mutation ?

please post ANY real scientific evidence for that statement .. elsevier/similiar is your friend...

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^^^
THIS
The real problem is that most people dont understand science. "facts" change everyday...
The unvac/vac mutation shit only have ONE two source.
There is are two US "experts" who said this:

"Unvaccinated people are potential variant factories," Dr. William Schaffner, a professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, told CNN Friday.

“Unvaccinated people are basically the cannon fodder of the virus. The virus needs people to infect in order to replicate and the more people it has that are vulnerable or susceptible to infection, the more likely it will mutate,” said Dr Michael Saag, a professor of medicine and infectious diseases at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.

(source Unvaccinated people are 'variant factories,' infectious diseases expert says / Unvaccinated could be breeding ground for Covid variants, US officials fear )

So CNN/GUARDIAN conclude... only unvac people gets infected, so they are the reason for mutations...

If you read again...

The virus needs people to infect in order to replicate

... NOW we see evidence, that VAC people can and will be infected , but the government numbers are false because vac people do not need to test...
this is the dangerous of all

natural immunity is the key for anything. this is what the study from israel last week shows.. people who had the virus and got vaxxed after have a high immunity against new variants... oh wonder.. this is what science says for years and years and decades.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
@Teken posted

I don’t normally post to political / religious threads as this isn’t why I’m here. If I wanted to discuss and debate either topic there are thousands of web sites to do the same.

Having said this, I like to say much thanks to the forum owners to allow every member speak their peace on so many random topics and subjects.

Now, my thoughts are having lived through this like everyone else here. These are my thoughts and questions as it pertains to this virus.

- Can anyone reference any recent disease or virus that has literally impacted the entire world and shut down borders, trade, travel, etc?

No. And one with a 99% survival rate should not have and does not warrant it

- Can anyone reference the same that has put so many people in the hospital on ventilators? The same can be asked regarding COVID-19 deaths is / was often touted to be higher from the seasonal flu. As of this writing nobody’s affirming the flu has killed more people vs COVID-19 in the last 18 months since it began?

Will take some research, but are you not curious why the common flu and pneumonia have literally disappeared according to CDC ?

- Can anyone reference the same where government and industry came together to fast track so many things from PPE to drugs?

No, because they knew early on it was an escaped engineered virus from a bio lab they were and still are scared shitless.

- Can anyone cite a time where the citizens have been quarantined across the globe at length and tested in history?

Nope

- Can anyone offer an example where people (depends where you live) are required to show health information that was considered a privacy health restricted? More to the point a employer or business can not ask you or anyone your religious belief, political affiliation, sexual orientation, never mind if you had STD or COVID-19 shots?!?

Nope

- COVID-19 Passport: Can anyone name a time living in a city, town where a person must show ID indicating a specific status as it pertains to their health to participate in a activity or enter a premises?!?

Nope

=============
=============

My thoughts:

Regardless of what people believe COVID-19 and their mutated variants are not a hoax. I don’t believe someone had a master plan to kill millions of people and try to ruin the global economy.

Agree. It was an escaped lab virus that was actively being worked on, engineered, for years. It was funded in part by Dr Fauci as proven just yesterday by leaked documents. It scared the shit out of governments because they knew it was an engineered virus and didn’t (don’t still) know the long term effects.

I do believe someone was working on this virus and more than likely got infected due to being careless and stupid! Instead of alerting their team they were scared and the rest is history as it spread like wild fire across the globe!

Agree SEE 1st reply

More than 160 nations didn’t come together over poker to decide this was a good time to close their borders and kill thousands of their citizens in 18 months.

Agree SEE 1st reply

What I can say is many governments across the globe are NOT handling this pandemic correctly even after having 18 freaking months to learn from past mistakes. Yet continue to do the same or worse today?!?

Agree SEE 1st reply

Like others I agree there hasn’t been enough time to know what these various vaccines can and will do to the human body. Never in history has their been a vaccine that may require endless booster shots?!?

Agree SEE 1st reply

Now, do I think some one has integrated micro (nano) chips in the drugs - No! You have to be 10 kinds of stupid if you believe this to be true!

Agree SEE 1st reply

Things that really concern me is the two tier state of vax vs unvaccinated. Having to display a so called passport to show a inoculated state. Freedom of movement or the lack thereof to participate in activities or enter a business establishment.

Agree. Because opportunistic politicians have taken advantage of the pandemic to implement greater control over their populations

I don’t want or like people asking me questions randomly at their will.

Agree

Regardless of the above these are my questions and views on some of things I’ve seen and endured.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
post argues users are informed.... however any basic digging into their so called sources is hilarious

one user claims the NIH doesn't call the current vaccine a vaccine.... Vaccines

Vaccines stimulate the immune system to produce immune responses that protect against infection. Vaccines provide a safe, cost-effective and efficient means of preventing illness, disability and death from infectious diseases.

their own source...

WHOIS anything they post and make sure its not some fake that leaked from epik... or some google domains trash

cite and source... or no one should trust you.

literally the level of intelligence posted by so called informed users:
Is English your second language? Take the vaccine and shove it up your own ass. Ill pass. What is the point of citing the NIH, CDC or WHO, they keep lying to us.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the way back machine can't see the future. Perhaps you have some magical power that can predict what, if any, the long term effects of this vaccine, which doesn't actually prevent infection, will be in ten years or even five years. Having doubts about something that is undocumented based on the ever changing "science" is more than reasonable. Blindly, you accept anything you're told without thinking anything through. Lockdowns failed, masks don't work and the adverse reactions to the vaccine are being vastly understated.

Go somewhere else where your ignorance is appreciated.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
how does a mrna virus last in the human body long enough to magically make said changes... [/trollface since your gullible]

you do realize mrna doesnt last right....
How does it not? Gullible fool. See that baseless argument can be made both ways. This is a result of our schools failing to teach critical thinking.
We do know that this dangerous vaccine can cause myocarditis and pericarditis Myocarditis and Pericarditis After Vaccination for COVID-19 see referenced studies as well. That is just the tip of the iceberg. There are been over 1000 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis on males under 30 reported. There have been only 1500 covid deaths of males under 30 and that itself is an inflated number because almost every single one had a co-morbidity. This is not a disease of the unvacinated. Its a disease of the very old (over 70) and of the obese and unhealthy.
If you are under 50 you are more likely to die in a car accident than covid. Have you stopped driving?
Its folks like you who make me enjoy walking around the stores, gym etc, unmasked even though im not vaccinated. Beware. I lie if asked.

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sigh....folks won't do research, believe that the medical system promotes health. As one with numerous health issues, my research, from MDs, proves that the medical and insurance systems do NOT promote health, they promote money making schemes. Do this test, take this drug. If that is what you call health, have at it. Just don't go around making yourself look like the idiot you are trying to call other stupid for actually thinking, doing research besides listening to the government.

And, can you carry on a conversation without insulting folks? Never mind, that was a rhetorical question, you already showed you can't.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
yet you cant qualify any of your other parts... yet you claim this to be true... why is that?

why is your most dangerous item inflamation.... my rear is inflamed.... can you lick that for me?
The inflammation is just the tip of the iceberg. Covid is NOT deadly to those under 70. The CDC admits this.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
There were 33,244 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2019 in which 36,096 deaths occurred. This resulted in 11.0 deaths per 100,000 people and 1.11 deaths per 100 million miles traveled. The fatality rate per 100,000 people ranged from 3.3 in the District of Columbia to 25.4 in Wyoming. The death rate per 100 million miles traveled ranged from 0.51 in Massachusetts to 1.73 in South Carolina.
Footnote1

add source: Fatality Facts 2019: State by state

covid is factually at 1 in 500 or .20%

for additional fun tell me what the covid death rate is for states like florida.... is that at 3% for the year...

whats that mean for your argument....
Damn did you study common core math?
There were 38000 auto mobile deaths in 2020. That is roughly 3200 a month. Covid has been spreading since Feb 2020. So we about 21 months in with 67000 auto deaths estimated. The total death for folks under 50 are UNDER 40 thousand. Cars are much more dangerous.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
@Teken posted

I don’t normally post to political / religious threads as this isn’t why I’m here. If I wanted to discuss and debate either topic there are thousands of web sites to do the same.

Having said this, I like to say much thanks to the forum owners to allow every member speak their peace on so many random topics and subjects.

Now, my thoughts are having lived through this like everyone else here. These are my thoughts and questions as it pertains to this virus.

- Can anyone reference any recent disease or virus that has literally impacted the entire world and shut down borders, trade, travel, etc?

No. And one with a 99% survival rate should not have and does not warrant it

- Can anyone reference the same that has put so many people in the hospital on ventilators? The same can be asked regarding COVID-19 deaths is / was often touted to be higher from the seasonal flu. As of this writing nobody’s affirming the flu has killed more people vs COVID-19 in the last 18 months since it began?

Will take some research, but are you not curious why the common flu and pneumonia have literally disappeared according to CDC ?

- Can anyone reference the same where government and industry came together to fast track so many things from PPE to drugs?

No, because they knew early on it was an escaped engineered virus from a bio lab they were and still are scared shitless.

- Can anyone cite a time where the citizens have been quarantined across the globe at length and tested in history?

Nope

- Can anyone offer an example where people (depends where you live) are required to show health information that was considered a privacy health restricted? More to the point a employer or business can not ask you or anyone your religious belief, political affiliation, sexual orientation, never mind if you had STD or COVID-19 shots?!?

Nope

- COVID-19 Passport: Can anyone name a time living in a city, town where a person must show ID indicating a specific status as it pertains to their health to participate in a activity or enter a premises?!?

Nope

=============
=============

My thoughts:

Regardless of what people believe COVID-19 and their mutated variants are not a hoax. I don’t believe someone had a master plan to kill millions of people and try to ruin the global economy.

Agree. It was an escaped lab virus that was actively being worked on, engineered, for years. It was funded in part by Dr Fauci as proven just yesterday by leaked documents. It scared the shit out of governments because they knew it was an engineered virus and didn’t (don’t still) know the long term effects.

I do believe someone was working on this virus and more than likely got infected due to being careless and stupid! Instead of alerting their team they were scared and the rest is history as it spread like wild fire across the globe!

Agree SEE 1st reply

More than 160 nations didn’t come together over poker to decide this was a good time to close their borders and kill thousands of their citizens in 18 months.

Agree SEE 1st reply

What I can say is many governments across the globe are NOT handling this pandemic correctly even after having 18 freaking months to learn from past mistakes. Yet continue to do the same or worse today?!?

Agree SEE 1st reply

Like others I agree there hasn’t been enough time to know what these various vaccines can and will do to the human body. Never in history has their been a vaccine that may require endless booster shots?!?

Agree SEE 1st reply

Now, do I think some one has integrated micro (nano) chips in the drugs - No! You have to be 10 kinds of stupid if you believe this to be true!

Agree SEE 1st reply

Things that really concern me is the two tier state of vax vs unvaccinated. Having to display a so called passport to show a inoculated state. Freedom of movement or the lack thereof to participate in activities or enter a business establishment.

Agree. Because opportunistic politicians have taken advantage of the pandemic to implement greater control over their populations

I don’t want or like people asking me questions randomly at their will.

Agree

Regardless of the above these are my questions and views on some of things I’ve seen and endured.
Appreciate the kind reply not sure why this didn’t show up in my thread listings?!? Regardless, this whole COVID-19 is really messing up everything around the world. Sometimes it feels the entire world is a powdered keg just itching to light up!

I just don’t know if people are ever going to recover from the fallout where relatives, friends, coworkers, are now all at odds with one another.

Sometimes I think this is that literal test people have talked about for decades. Some higher power said let’s fuck with these silly humans and let’s see how they react and deal with something that impacts everyone!

Thus far it’s safe to say the initial reaction wasn’t too stellar!

Just imagine UFO’s came down all over the world. Would that be the time where everyone gets together and holds hands?? Or would we just see complete anarchy and end of the world suicide / killings??

I dunno, maybe we just need a little green guy to pop out to say work this out??

Last edited:

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So what’s your point sparky? and why exactly did you feel compelled to come to a camera forum and fling shit today?

You’re not related to Fauci, @ctgoldwing or own stock in Pfizer are you ?
Nah, he is on some good, mind altering drugs. He can't tell shit from shoe polish...