Discontinuing language solutions

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
You have not mounted any external storage on the camera - '/mnt/nfs00' is not showing in the mount list.
You need to have either an SMB/CIFS share (eg Windows shared folder) or an NFS share (eg from a NAS) available to add as a NAS destination in the 'Storage' menu of the camera.
Without that - you have no easy way to get the file on and off the camera.

In the Windows PC, create a new user and password for the camera to use, with Windows Explorer, pick a folder to share, right-click for Properties, then use the 'Sharing' tab to share the folder with the Windows user that you created.
In the camera 'Storage' menu, add a NAS destination using SMB/CIFS with the PC IP address, the path of the shared folder, the user and password you created, click the 'Test' button to confirm it works OK. Click Save. No need to format.
After you have done this successfully, the PC destination should show in the 'mount' list at the command prompt in the camera.

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You have not mounted any external storage on the camera - '/mnt/nfs00' is not showing in the mount list.

In the Windows PC, create a new user and password for the camera to use, with Windows Explorer, pick a folder to share, right-click for Properties, then use the 'Sharing' tab to share the folder with the Windows user that you created.
In the camera 'Storage' menu, add a NAS destination using SMB/CIFS with the PC IP address, the path of the shared folder, the user and password you created, click the 'Test' button to confirm it works OK. Click Save. No need to format.
After you have done this successfully, the PC destination should show in the 'mount' list at the command prompt in the camera.
i created the User CAMERA did a shared Folder on my user Lobo and can see shared folder on both User.
On the camera if i test it get error. something i did wrong

Attachments

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
File path should look like this
/Cameramont (unless that's a typo for mount)
User name is your PC user logon name
Password is your PC logon password
The IP is that of your PC

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
File path should look like this
/Cameramont (unless that's a typo for mount)
User name is your PC user logon name
Password is your PC logon password
The IP is that of your PC
Thanks i am getting crazy
step by step for dummies
but now i have the files in my folder

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
one more questions my temp6 looks different under 53 are 02 that's ok but under OE are 50 not 57 ? is that ok to go to 51?

Attachments

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, that should be OK, remember to keep your original files as a backup just in case, and always check your checksum-16 is the same as before you made any changes.

Edit: Althought that would work, see post below, either the Mac code or change the date (day of month) is the safer option.

Last edited by a moderator:

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
No, don't change part of the security code.
Instead, change part of the MAC address, for example any one of the C0 56 E3 values starting at location 35, increase one of them by 01, say the 56 to 57 for example.

*edit* sorry for over-posting - yours was not there when I looked. @lobito - either change will be OK, it doesn't matter too much which you pick.

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
first camera updated now has language 1 if i am check with prtHardInfo, but every time if i am login get this messages.
and only on this updaded camera regardless if iam use firerfox chrome...
After ok all setting at the camera inside looks normal live view..... just very slow and message web components interface
are occupied.

The NVR still dos not accept the camera password are the same camera and nvr.

Attachments

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
2 of my 3 cameras are correct changed to English. With the last one i have the problem if i change in line 650 04 to 01
and line 670 OA to 57 the checksume are changing. What can i do? The camera model its different 2CD2732F

Attachments

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are you sure? If you -1 on the 1st (650 04) and +1 on the 2nd (670 OA) the checksum-16 should not change.

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Are you sure? If you -1 on the 1st (650 04) and +1 on the 2nd (670 OA) the checksum-16 should not change.
ok my 3 cameras updated to language 1 and are working standalone. If i conect to NVR 7608NI-SE/P with 4 POE and 4 channel nothing happens, still offline network abnormal on POE ports. Password NVR and Camera the same 12345 Any hints please? If i disconnect camera from POE IP has changed to 192.168.254.2......

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No in the camera's maintenance window restore defaults;
Also power down the NVR wait 30 seconds then reboot.

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
No in the camera's maintenance window restore defaults;
Also power down the NVR wait 30 seconds then reboot.
after disconnecting from NVR only one camera let mi login to set default all parameter but still offline network abnormal at NVR.
other 2 cameras is coming the login window after password opens the camera website just for seconds and close it down to login. After language update i am tested all cameras and it was ok until i am connected to the POE from NVR . STRANGE ! It looks like i am having all possible problems to get it work.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Use ONVIF manager and SADP to check the camera's all seem strange, if Gethardinfo shows language 1

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Use ONVIF manager and SADP to check the camera's all seem strange, if Gethardinfo shows language 1
ONVIF shows all cameras with 192.0.0.64 if i plug in separately i check t one camera prtHardInfo and got this ! looks ok?

Attachments

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looks all good as it should be, are you 100% sure your NVR is region 1?

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Looks all good as it should be, are you 100% sure your NVR is region 1?
I am not sure anymore, i was thinking that , then i have 4 cbx region changed cameras at no poe port connected.
Maybe could be that's with NVR 3.0.15 NVR checks only if POE ports connected cameras are the same languages
How can i check it with Putty get not connected to NVR and cannot find Telnet Enable on NVR.