Discontinuing language solutions

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Check on the settings for the model is it 7608N/SN/P or 7608NI/SN/P
To enable telnet go to the Advanced tab if it is there.
Try to add the camera in manual rather than plug and play
also try to add them as onvif just to see if the camera are running correctly.

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Check on the settings for the model is it 7608N/SN/P or 7608NI/SN/P
To enable telnet go to the Advanced tab if it is there.
Try to add the camera in manual rather than plug and play
also try to add them as onvif just to see if the camera are running correctly.
dos not found telnet, could it be thats disappeared on nvr with v.3.0.15?
i am added it in manual. It looks like thats onvif isn't there to add camera.

to clarify! was it correct to do mtd hack directly 2cd2032 v5.28 and 2cd2732F v5.25 or should be first flashed with your 5.16 and upgraded to 5.28 again. Interestingly after hack first login was ok on all 3 cameras. Then connected to NVR POE and something has changed. now if i check every hacked camera on separately switch
i get login page , it logins just an second and gos back too login. This shows mi thats the mtd hack not works easily with camera 2732 5.2.5 and 2032 5.2.8 whats the next step to get it fixed?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Not the same NVR or firmware as your - however, if yours does have telnet it will be here:

And to experiment with adding the cameras as ONVIF, this is selected in the 'Protocol' choice of the camera management, in this way:

And also, remember that you can always put your cameras language flag back the way it was with the saved copy of mtdblock5&6

Attachments

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks ! ok my NVR dos not have Telnet anymore. If i understand correct i will copy back mtdblock 5&6 to get original.
But was the MTD hack right for this camera types and version or should be difference? I like to now this. There are some
different post with different solution for the same camera in this forum. Thats confusing me as a neeby.

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Not the same NVR or firmware as your - however, if yours does have telnet it will be here:

And also, remember that you can always put your cameras language flag back the way it was with the saved copy of mtdblock5&6

oh my god its not possible to load back the mtb original file. After hack and first login to camera and all looked fine i disabled my NAS to prepare the next camera for the hack. Now i can get on root but dosn t found the NAS where temp5 and temp6 are located.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like a silly question, but did you load the mtd files back onto the correct camera's. Your did not load the same hack mtd files onto all of the camera's did you?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, that's a pretty good question!
Would certainly cause 'network abnormal. Especially if DHCP with reservations. And duplicate serial numbers, which I think figure in some way in the NVR identifying specific cameras.

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sounds like a silly question, but did you load the mtd files back onto the correct camera's. Your did not load the same hack mtd files onto all of the camera's did you?
yes i did , i used just one NAS folder but after finishing 1. camera i copied all temp files too an separate camera specific folder.
then deleted all temp files at NAS folder and started with next camera. So now i have fore every camera seperate folder with safed temp files.

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Actually, that's a pretty good question!
Would certainly cause 'network abnormal. Especially if DHCP with reservations. And duplicate serial numbers, which I think figure in some way in the NVR identifying specific cameras.
i was getting network abnormal/or sometimes language mismatch also to beginning when i plugged in to NVR POE without changing anything on camera.

NVR has static IP and DHCP disabled

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ok that's good, I'm starting to think the easiest option would be to now change the nvr firmware down to 3.08 that way all your camera's will work, but I'm still not sure why you have language mismatch.

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ok that's good, I'm starting to think the easiest option would be to now change the nvr firmware down to 3.08 that way all your camera's will work, but I'm still not sure why you have language mismatch.
ok i did upgrade with 5.25 but how can i start the camera now ? dos not give login and not showing up at SADP

UPGRADE : get login page now

Attachments

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

Attachments

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That looks perfect, just plug that into your NVR and it should work.
Have you cleared your browser's memory?

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
That looks perfect, just plug that into your NVR and it should work.
Have you cleared your browser's memory?
whoslooking you was right it was the browser cache , now i can see camera standalone and all looks fine,
so the mdt hack was ok. but problem with nvr still there. If i connect to POE nothing happens. I will wait
now maybee one hour if its connect . The same was with non POE ports had to wait one hour until it was online.
IF not there should bee NVR POE problem maybee 3.015 dos not work with my NVR model properly or POE ports
hardware defected ( i hope not). I remember the reason to change the NVR software was that NVR lost IP Address without doing something on it. Often we have power problems here at Guatemala.

The problem i need VCA on NVR and i am saw it first on 3.015. If there is Hardware
problem on NVR would it e possible to use some 8 port non POE software and only my POE switch?

lobito

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
POE not working found an solution see D4 on picture , camera connected too my external switch . Would be nice i am could hack NVR from 8 port channel to 16 port since VCA don't produce much traffic. Thank you so much for all your helps, if you are once at central america Guatemala let mi no you get 2 nights free at casalobo.org

Attachments

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That's great news, strange the poe are not working on the NVR they are protected so in the even of short circuit or overload they cut out.
Now we know the cameras are good, i would look at updating the NVR firmware

As to the NVR hack, this may become possible one day who's knows.