Hik connecting DS-KB6003-WIP Wifi Door Cam to 7616NI-E2

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
激活密码是
管理员+验证码

hekg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello, I just bought and set up my camera and I'm pleased with it so far. The problem I'm having is setting it up on blue iris.

The camera's web interface does not allow you to change the ports because it gives a 'Save' error every time.

My camera's local ip is 192.168.1.20 and my blue iris is on a remote server so I can't set it up with that local IP and I can't use something like dyndns because i would need to be able to change the cameras port from 80 to something like 8020 so that I could add it to blue iris like this dyndns.org:8020.

Just for testing I also tried it on a local/temporary blue iris setup and I could not get the username and password to work. I added it as a new camera with the address 192.168.1.20 and with the login info used to get into the camera's web interface and it would not work. The username is admin but the password that I created when setting it up the doorbell which is the password to log into the web interface does not work in blue iris. Where am I going wrong here?

Thanks for your help.

hekg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You mean binding the IP to it's mac address? Yes I've done that. The ip stays the same, blue iris detects it just fine but I'm not sure if the problem is the username and password.

I am using the login details that I use to get into the camera's web interface.

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
You may want to try that password mentioned in my post with Blueiris. Although, if you're able to get into the web interface you should be able to use that username and password in Blueiris without problems. I've never heard of there being two passwords for the doorbell.

If still not working I would upgrade to the latest firmware.

hekg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ryan, I think I've tried every conceivable combination of passwords at this point. adminQEDZZL, QEDZZLadmin, webpasswordQEDZZL, QEDZZLwebpassword.

It's strange because blue iris detects it and gives a detailed output of data but it simply will not display the live image. It just says no-signal.

The camera's web interface shows ports as 80,443 and 8000 and it does not let me modify them. Is this the case with yours and how do you have your ports entered into blueiris. Thanks again.

Here's the output on the autodetect screen:
Opening 192.168.0.20 port 80...
HTTP Get / request...
OK
ONVIF GetSystemDateAndTime
2019-01-16T23:24:26.000Z
Requesting device information...
Manufacturer:
Model: DB1
FirmwareVersion: V1.4.62, build 171225
GetCapabilities...
Querying services
Has Imaging services: /onvif/imaging_service
Has media services: /onvif/media_service
Has RTP_RTSP_TCP, requesting profiles
first profile is Profile_001
first source is VideoSourceToken1
requesting URI for profile Profile_001
RTSP URI: /h264/ch01/main/av_stream
RelayOutputs: 0
InputConnectors: 0
Has Device IO services: /onvif/device_service
AudioOutputs: 1
Done

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

hekg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for that link Ryan. Unfortunately I still cannot get Blueiris to display the camera. I also tried it on a friend's SecuritySpy setup and it gives me error 801 "
01/17/2019 13:08:48: Error communicating with the network device "Network camera". 4.1.5,80262,801 Failed to obtain video frame from network device. Data from network device not as expected. "
I've installed tons of cameras and this has been the only one that does not want to cooperate :)

update: I tried another one of these exact same cameras to rule out hardware issues but the other one does the same thing. Blue iris detects it and all of it's parameters but just will not display a live image, it shows the colored bars then 'no-signal' gray screen.

I set it up exactly like this guy does and his works immediately. :banghead:

Last edited:

hekg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just wanted to give you an update. I had to resort to installing a clean copy of blue iris' demo version on a local PC and the doorbell camera worked. Same settings, same everything except that my live blue iris copy runs on a remote server with ports forwarded, etc.

I can access the camera's web interface from any remote location so I know ports are working fine. Just makes this whole thing even stranger now that I know the camera works on a local pc with a blueiris demo but not my live remote pc running it.

hekg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I was finally able to figure out the issue. I had to forward the port 554 instead of port 80. All works beautiful now. Thanks for helping me get the latest firmware Ryan :)

hekg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have also tried to add this camera to SecuritySpy but have not been able to no matter what. Anybody had any success with SS and Hikvision doorbell?

robleroy

n3wb
Reaction score
Does Anyone have the same problem of event recording working for a few hours and then disabling itself?
If so. What would be the cause?
I’ve also got the kb6003 connected to a 7616 NVR and have the latest firmware.

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@robleroy Assuming it works the same as IP cameras, the NVR should take priority and push any settings you have saved on the NVR to the DB regardless of what you change on the doorbell itself. With that being said, do you have motion detection setup on your NVR for that camera? Which protocol are you using when you added it (ONVIF or Hikvision)?

orijonl

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the Uniden version of this doorbell and I can't keep the thing on the same ip address even though I have it bound by the Mac address at my router. After about 45 minutes or so, it loses it's ip address and then has to be reset. I currently have the latest Uniden firmware (1.4.62 180515) on it but wonder if I should try some of the more recent Hikvision files?

orijonl

n3wb
Reaction score
i have one dated 8-8-18 (180809) that is the most recent I believe. Is there a way to downgrade?

orijonl

n3wb
Reaction score
I was able to downgrade the firmware to 170731 using the iVMS-4200 program and the device has been working great all day. I wasn't able to get the doorbell to take 180809 which is the latest firmware I've found.

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I believe you can downgrade it. Here's 7-26-18 if you want to give it a whirl: Box