Hikvision 2CD2032 can't connect

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
what??? the whole reason was so i can view when i am at work or something.....wtf
Relax, you dont need the browser, use a mobile app like hikvisions ivms4500...its free.

OldStyle

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Let's take the PoE switch out of equation. Do you have a power adapter, or perhaps a PoE injector? Let's connect it that way straight to the router and see if you can find it in SADP. Does the camera power up OK? Are you seeing the IR lights come on?

federer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Let's take the PoE switch out of equation. Do you have a power adapter, or perhaps a PoE injector? Let's connect it that way straight to the router and see if you can find it in SADP. Does the camera power up OK? Are you seeing the IR lights come on?
i got it to work thank you for your input. to answer your question i dont have a power adapter or injector. only the poe switch

Kentg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
sorry to jump in here. i see my camera in SADP but it wont let me activate for the first time
I am having same issue and this is my cam number 2. First one was seamless and this one I can log into SADP and the mini disc that came with new cam is dual language.

OldStyle

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am having same issue and this is my cam number 2. First one was seamless and this one I can log into SADP and the mini disc that came with new cam is dual language.
Friend has a similar issue, and I'm supposed to by on Sunday to see if I can help. She bought a Hikvision camera from China, and is getting stuck at the activation part. I think she might have already changed her user name and upgraded the firmware. Is there any way to perform a hard reset? She can IP the camera, and it shows up in SADP, but she cannot enter the password and user name. The activation prompt shows up, but when she types in her password it asks to provide a user name. Well, the user name should be "admin" but it doesn't show up.

Any ideas?