Hi,

worked for DS-2DF7286-AEL on FW 5.3.0.

Thanks!

best regards
Carsten

SteelBird

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Guy, my HIKVision camera(s) firmware version 5.3.5 was lock out. HIK sent me unlock code twice but all fails. is there any way else?

编号设备类型激活状态IP地址端口软件版本IPv4网关HTTP端口设备序列号子网掩码物理地址编码通道数DSP版本启动时间IPv6地址IPv6网关IPv6子网前缀长度是否支持IPv6是否支持修改IPv6是否支持DHCPIPv4 DHCP状态
002DS-2CD3T10-I3已激活192.168.254.2 8000V5.3.5build 151130192.168.1.180DS-2CD3T10-I320160219AACH573321515255.255.255.028-57-be-b8-a5-7d 0V1.0 build 1509141970-01-01 00:00:55:::: 0支持支持支持关闭

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
HIK sent me unlock code twice but all fails.
How did you apply the code?
Via the SADP V3.x 'import file' forgot password button with the camera having still been powered on continuously since you exported the key?

SteelBird

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, HIK email me the code, something like [FONT=&amp]bb933375, [/FONT]then I apply it via SADP 3.0.0.2 Forget Password button and input manually (not import file). My camera does not have a reset button nor it come with a default password. The model of camera is DS-2CD3T10.13. The camera has been power on continuously, it use PoE from the DVR.

Reaction score
I used the tool on 2 cameras. It said password recovered, but when I try to log in it still says account locked. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reaction score
Well.....Excuse the ring...lol! It just had to sit for a while I guess. All good now! Thanks for the awesome tool. Cameras were 5.3.0 by the way.

infra18

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, i buy a DS-2CD2620F-IS yestarday, i didnt know that i have to activate them, and i connected directly to the NVR.
Yesterday works all day fine. But today it says that "The user is locked". And now reading, turns that i have to "activate" them before i connected to the NVR.
Anyway, anyone can helpme reseting the password?

Serial number: DS-2CD2620F-IS20151203AAWR558984660
Start Date: today

The online tool in this website that generates code dont work.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

infra18

n3wb
Reaction score
Plug the camera into the LAN, powered by either a PoE switch or injector, or by a 12v DC power supply.
Use SADP http://overseas.hikvision.com/en/Tools_82.html to find the camera, and see if 'Activation' is required.
To activate, all you need to do is to create a new, strong password of your own choice.
Thanks a lot for quick answer!! :)

In SADP Tool column Security says "Active".

Strange thing is that i never "activate" the camera, never ask me for a password.

I already try the NVR password.

Any other idea is apprecieated! For other problems i writed hikvision support in the past, and is a joke, i still waiting for answers from years ago. So, thank you man.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
The NVR on newest firmware can do activation, but you have to command it to do so.
Maybe the seller already activated the camera.
Best if you can access the camera web GUI using a browser (if the PC IP address is in the same range as that of the camera), if not try giving SADP the passwords:
Try the old default passwords of 12345, 123456789abc and one that sellers sometimes use 123456789a
Does this camera have a reset button on the back of the case, or in the pigtail? If you are really lucky, and there is, power off, press the button, power on keeping it pressed for 30secs and it's back to defaults.

infra18

n3wb
Reaction score
The NVR on newest firmware can do activation, but you have to command it to do so.
Maybe the seller already activated the camera.
Best if you can access the camera web GUI using a browser (if the PC IP address is in the same range as that of the camera), if not try giving SADP the passwords:
Try the old default passwords of 12345, 123456789abc and one that sellers sometimes use 123456789a
Does this camera have a reset button on the back of the case, or in the pigtail? If you are really lucky, and there is, power off, press the button, power on keeping it pressed for 30secs and it's back to defaults.
Thanks again for quick response. Yes, i can access GUI interface using IExplorer. But off course, i dont know password of my camera, and after a few intents, it blocks for 30min.
Yes, i already try the basics, admin-admin, 12345, 123456789abc, abc123456789, 123456789a, etc. Any other??

And no, my camera dont have a reset button :sad2:

Playbox

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All, New to this forum so please go easy.

Okay , I guess this has been covered - just can't find a straight answer to , if it can be done with a hacked Chinese ver cam?

trying to to reset password on my V5.3.6 / 2CD3335 I'm guessing by reading some posts that it's a Chinese ver..

Tried SADP v3 with Hik cam password reset utility (found on this forum)

made sure the date was correct.

NO success ...

the cameras default is 123456789abc
Trying to connect with Ds-7604-E1/4p / yes, can connect with default password only.
Thanks for your help.

will keep reading & learning.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
the cameras default is 123456789abc
Trying to connect with Ds-7604-E1/4p / yes, can connect with default password only.
I am a bit confused - so the camera connects OK to the NVR, where in the camera settings in the NVR you have used 123456789abc as the password?

Tried SADP v3 with Hik cam password reset utility (found on this forum)
This is to reset the password if it's not known or forgotten.

Is the camera connected to a PoE port on the NVR?

Suggestion to try:
On the NVR web GUI, see what the camera IP address is.
I'm assuming the 7604 works like 7608/16 etc and the address will be something like 192.168.254.2 say.
If so, change the PC IP address to 192.168.254.100 and wire it to a spare PoE port (not the one the camera is using).
Use the browser to connect to the camera IP address.
Do you get a login page, and can you log in with the password 123456789abc

Playbox

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi , thanks for reply .. Yes - I can log into camera via a Pc browser with default password.. The problem is I can not change password- I.e if I change password on NVR - I loose all cameras . I need to use the default password 123456789abc for cameras to work on NVR. Thanks again.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes - I can log into camera via a Pc browser with default password..
In that case - you should be able to change the camera password directly on the camera (but maybe also add another user as a future fallback just in case), then change the password as defined for the camera settings in the NVR web GUI to match.
During that changeover, the NVR may well try enough with the old password to lock out the camera - but that will sort itself out after 30 mins.

Playbox

n3wb
Reaction score
In that case - you should be able to change the camera password directly on the camera (but maybe also add another user as a future fallback just in case), then change the password as defined for the camera settings in the NVR web GUI to match.
During that changeover, the NVR may well try enough with the old password to lock out the camera - but that will sort itself out after 30 mins.

So I can only change camera password by logging into each camera ?
Then change NVR password to suit ?

so not possible just to change password on NVR , which in turn change cameras to same password..?

thank you again.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Then change NVR password to suit ?
The NVR password is not necessarily the same as the camera passwords. But on the newer firmware there is the ability to sync them.
so not possible just to change password on NVR , which in turn change cameras to same password..?
Yes, if synced. But if you are going to experiment I'd strongly suggest you add another user to the cameras and write down the password you give it so you have a fallback position.

samir

n3wb
Reaction score
This android App will generate a Serial code which you may use to reset the admin password for a Hikvision camera DVR and NVR The code must be entered into the Hikvision SADP tool in the Serial code box or directly in local menu
Android App :
http://uptobox.com/lrhpudk9rjcl

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
This android App will generate a Serial code which you may use to reset the admin password for a Hikvision camera DVR and NVR The code must be entered into the Hikvision SADP tool in the Serial code box or directly in local menu
Android App :
It looks like this is the same code generation method as the web-based version in this thread. I'm just pointing that out so people having trouble don't waste their time trying two tools... if one doesn't work the other won't either.