Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME - New video doorbell

Max001

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thank you for your replay! My IVMS (V3.2.0.10) shows the same two options. The third "white balance" option is missing, too.
It should look like this (both UK and US firmwares should have gotten this option):

!purple problem.png

Have you ever seen this purple problem, where some elements (in my case the black elements) turn purple under different light conditions?

Last edited:

KamirZG

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sry, but haven't had any similar problems. Picture was always ok, nothing special but ok.

maximosm

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thank you for your replay! My IVMS (V3.2.0.10) shows the same two options. The third "white balance" option is missing, too.
It should look like this (both UK and US firmwares should have gotten this option):

View attachment 62436

Have you ever seen this purple problem, where some elements (in my case the black elements) turn purple under different light conditions?
Having the same problem.

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm having issues with my indoor Station DS-KH8520-WTE1 I can't seem to get the SD card to format or be recognised. Is there any particular size or type of card I need to use?

maximosm

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
In IVMS (V3.2.1.6) it´s possible to generate a XML file with cam settings that can be used for import too.
Device Management->DS-KH6320->Intercom->IP Camera Information.
(like attached)

Therefore, add a new cam manually and export it by click the export button.
You can edit all settings in xml file with windows editor and save it.
After that, the file can be used for import again.

I have tried many different settings, but that didn't work either.
It's just completely frustrating.

Any ideas?
I have test to meine system an imou camera worked normal but today to another system tested dahua with no luck.Have anyone find solution with dahuas?
EDIT:Some dahuas with firmware 2018 working and some dahuas with 2019 firmware not working.I thing is something with onvif version.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Igvfer did you ever get this figured out? I have a similar issue with my DS-KD8003-IME1. I activated it via the indoor station and don't recall if it required a password to setup. Now when I attempt to add the DS-KD8003-IME1 to the IVMS or NVR, the passwords I would usually use do not work. The DS-KH8350-WTE1 configuration tab for "Device Management" fails every time I attempt to reset the DS-KD8003-IME1 from the interface.

As for reading through the owners manuals, it does not reference resetting passwords. In fact, I think someone rushed it off their plate before heading to lunch. i.e. its 1/3 complete even for Hikvision standards.
Hello did any of you get this problem solved ?

My DS-KD8003-IME1 is recognised by the DS-KH8350-WTE1 all with static IP's & latest firmware. Before the password update the door station would call the indoor station, now it just says calling failed.

I'm using IVMS 4200 V3.3.0.4 build 20200605 for the below information
My DS-KD8003-IME1 is activated was initially working on the bench with a DS-KH8350-WTE1 . I did all the pre installation work tested it again on the bench changed the password and the DS-KD8003-IME1 wont accept the password I got locked out .
I've tried both passwords neither work.
I waited 40 minutes tried again with one password it says
Doorbell incorrect username or password, please try again. (HCNetSDK.dll[1].Incorrect password “
With the other password it says
“ Doorbell Incorrect IP address. (HCNetSDK.dll[55].) “
I’ve checked the IP address on the indoor station, IVMS ,SADP Tool & on my anti virus on what’s logged into the network they all say the same static IP.
I've also tried DHCP with exactly the same error messages .

UPDATE
I found the correct password of the 2
Incorrect pass still comes up with "Doorbell incorrect username or password, please try again. (HCNetSDK.dll[1].Incorrect password “

With the correct password it always says incorrect IP address even though it has not changed ??

After being locked out & waiting 30 minutes I'm still stuck ,If I wait for the 30 mins then wait a further 30 mins without trying to log in or touching it at all I get the following IVMS pop up notification.
" The user is locked (HCNetSDK.dll[153].)The device is locked.Please try again after 30 minutes(s).
So it appears I'm stuck after trying and trawling the net for a solution for 10 hours !

Everything I've owned I've been able to reset or factory default apart from this .
I've emailed the retailer ,also Hikvision support UK as well as a few Hikvision cctv retailers / experts who don't seem interested as I did not purchase from them .

Any help please
Many thanks if I get a working solution to this nightmare.

Attachments

Paskalou

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have few questions for you :
  • can we use 4 numbers for the PIN on the numeric Keypad KD-KP module instead 6?
  • If a visitor try a wrong PIN, can we receive an alert by email (for example)?
  • I saw that a firmware exists for the Keypad KD-KP - How can we do to update it?

Regards

maximosm

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have few questions for you :
  • can we use 4 numbers for the PIN on the numeric Keypad KD-KP module instead 6?
  • If a visitor try a wrong PIN, can we receive an alert by email (for example)?
  • I saw that a firmware exists for the Keypad KD-KP - How can we do to update it?

Regards
1) only 6 number pin can be used
2) I thing tha is posible only if you seti it up in ivms.(and you have an open windows pc running ivms,than if there is a wrong password you take an email.)
3)You update from ivms.

Last edited:

Paskalou

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi
  • It’s just a shame that we have to use 6 number pin only. If Hikvision service is reading my post, hopefully they will add a pin management.
  • idea was to send a email itself. Never mind, it was just a geek question.
  • Thanks - I have found how to. I searched it everywhere. I have done it, but I don’t know the improvement with the new fw.

Vany

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

i just bought a DS-KD8003-IME1 and 2 DS-KH6320-WTE. It was all pretty easy to setup - but there´s one big drawback that i did not have in mind when i bought it.
So, short version of a long story:
It would be very helpful in my case (i have a very special letter box next to my front door) if i could use the doorbell button from my old intercom. Is there any way to connect these 2 wires to whatever IO of the KD8003?
Any hint/advice would be very helpful and greatly appreciated.

KamirZG

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

i just bought a DS-KD8003-IME1 and 2 DS-KH6320-WTE. It was all pretty easy to setup - but there´s one big drawback that i did not have in mind when i bought it.
So, short version of a long story:
It would be very helpful in my case (i have a very special letter box next to my front door) if i could use the doorbell button from my old intercom. Is there any way to connect these 2 wires to whatever IO of the KD8003?
Any hint/advice would be very helpful and greatly appreciated.
AIN1 and GND ( alarm input 1) is used as doorbell switch. You must enable alarm ( manually on the indoor unit ) adn just connect wires from doorbell to indoor unit.
You don't need any voltage, just contact, Indoor unit produce doorbell sound.

Vany

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks, i already saw that - but it does not have the same effect as ringing at the KD8003 (like that both indoor stations ring and the camera goes on). or am i missing something?

Vany

n3wb
Reaction score
Another thing i´m trying to to is to integrate my Axis M2025LE (as Onvif) - without any luck so far.

If i succeed (other cams seem to be working) - is there any way to use that one as main camera?

KamirZG

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Another thing i´m trying to to is to integrate my Axis M2025LE (as Onvif) - without any luck so far.

If i succeed (other cams seem to be working) - is there any way to use that one as main camera?
When you connect doorbell you can't achieve same ring tone. If you activate doorbell you'll get only ding-dong and that' all.

And if you manage to get Axis working ( we couldn't connect AVIGILON camera trought ONVIF) you can only view it trought Live View. You can't switch it to be your main camera.

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi all,

Hikvision has a new video doorbell on their website.

DS-KD8003-IME1 Video Intercom Module Door Station-Hikvision

It has about the same specifications as the wifi doorbell. Unfortunately I can't find any information about the mounting boxes, flush or surface. There is a description in the manual and some video's on Youtube about the flush mounting options.

pro: Power over ethernet
cons: - probably no option to turn off IR
- no support for the hik-connect app
you can add a new module now --- display module

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi

I am hesitating between two indoor station and I don’t find the difference...

Kh8350wte1 and kh6320wte1 . Someone knows the diff ? ;0)

Do you know what are the technical difference with the eu model ? Is just for the updating ?

Paskalou from France.
The display effect of DS-KH8350-WTE1 is much better than DS-KH6320-WTE1,
Because the DS-KH8350 uses an IPS display,
DS-KH6320 uses TFT display

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi @Dreamliner

I'm trying to get a door station IP Video Model DS-KB8112-IM to connect with an app on IOS so I wont need a "Master Station" / "Indoor Station". Is this possible?
I also have an DS-7716NI-I4 with cameras connected but it seems this door station cant connect and use the HIK-Connect. I just don't want to have a dedicated screen for door entry and such. I want the ipads in the house to answer the door, as it's already controlling everything else in the house too.

If this doesn't work should I use one DS-KH8350 or lower model and maybe that can have a HIK-Connect then have the HIK-Connect apps on the ipads?

Thanks in advance.
yes,
DS-KB8112-IM can work without indoor monitor

Reaction score
Hello did any of you get this problem solved ?

My DS-KD8003-IME1 is recognised by the DS-KH8350-WTE1 all with static IP's & latest firmware. Before the password update the door station would call the indoor station, now it just says calling failed.

I'm using IVMS 4200 V3.3.0.4 build 20200605 for the below information
My DS-KD8003-IME1 is activated was initially working on the bench with a DS-KH8350-WTE1 . I did all the pre installation work tested it again on the bench changed the password and the DS-KD8003-IME1 wont accept the password I got locked out .
I've tried both passwords neither work.
I waited 40 minutes tried again with one password it says
Doorbell incorrect username or password, please try again. (HCNetSDK.dll[1].Incorrect password “
With the other password it says
“ Doorbell Incorrect IP address. (HCNetSDK.dll[55].) “
I’ve checked the IP address on the indoor station, IVMS ,SADP Tool & on my anti virus on what’s logged into the network they all say the same static IP.
I've also tried DHCP with exactly the same error messages .

UPDATE
I found the correct password of the 2
Incorrect pass still comes up with "Doorbell incorrect username or password, please try again. (HCNetSDK.dll[1].Incorrect password “

With the correct password it always says incorrect IP address even though it has not changed ??

After being locked out & waiting 30 minutes I'm still stuck ,If I wait for the 30 mins then wait a further 30 mins without trying to log in or touching it at all I get the following IVMS pop up notification.
" The user is locked (HCNetSDK.dll[153].)The device is locked.Please try again after 30 minutes(s).
So it appears I'm stuck after trying and trawling the net for a solution for 10 hours !

Everything I've owned I've been able to reset or factory default apart from this .
I've emailed the retailer ,also Hikvision support UK as well as a few Hikvision cctv retailers / experts who don't seem interested as I did not purchase from them .

Any help please
Many thanks if I get a working solution to this nightmare.
How did you get on? I am in exactly the same boat! The password you mentioned you found -- was it one you set or a vendor default?

toadnode

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've setup an 8003 with 6320 Indoor Station and then added a second 6320 as an indoor extension. I'd like to use the alarm inputs of one of the indoor stations and be able to arm/disarm those sensors from either station. So far it seems they operate independently of each other, arm one but the other remains disarmed and vice versa. Maybe someone knows a way to make it work?

raintonr

n3wb
Reaction score
@painy,

I am in the same boat....
... add me to the list ;)

If I'm reading this thread correctly you guys solved the problems and managed to get a SIP call initiated from this device when it's 'doorbell' button was pressed. No indoor station required (and I assume just configured using IVMS)?

I like the look of this unit and it seems economical but hoping to confirm the following is correct before ordering one:

• With just the unit (and a Windows PC) one can configure it with IVMS to register with a local SIP server and call a defined number when the 'doorbell' button is pressed.
  • I assume IVMS doesn't have to be left running for this to work as that software is just for configuration and can be shutdown after config is done, but please confirm.

The above would be my minimum requirement but I'm also keen to hear if...

• Once this device is registered with a SIP server, can you call it somehow and have it auto-answer? In this way you could initiate a conversation with someone standing by the unit (your frontdoor, gate, etc) without them actually pressing the 'doorbell' button.
  • Can you somehow remotely activate it's door lock output to open a door? Think I read this is possible using IVMS, but is it possible without having IVMS running?

Thanks in advance,

Robin