Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME - New video doorbell

Reaction score
If you are using just one module ( card reader) then you must assign him adress one, beucase main module ( KD-8003 ) don't use adress. Then you go to Person, create organization, user and add card.

After that you must create Acces group and add organization/person adn assign them do specific doors. It's working perfectly.
Thanks for this answer, but I am not able to get cards read and added to a person. I've got the main module KD-8003 with sub module DS-KD-M and 1 indoor station KH8350-WTE1. The card reader got the address 1 as you described (DIP 1 is ON, all others are OFF). In IVMS all these devices has been added, the sub module is recognized on KD-8003 address 1. When I try to get the card read in the menu "add person" with the card reader, it beeps twice but nothing happens, the card number could not be read, it says "reading card no. failed". What could be configured wrong, any ideas?

KamirZG

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Are you using that one card that you get with outdoor unit? For some reason you can't use that card, i beilve that is the master card to add other cards and that card can't be used.

You can't miss anything. Go to Tab PERSON, add person, choose your reader and click read.

1598942145688.png

To get to this card reader tab you need to press settings after clicking on Card.

Reaction score
Thank you for the fast reply! Unfortuneatly it still doesn't work this way. But now I tried to put first the master card, then an access card and after again the master card. Now the door opens with the access card! But in IVMS there is still no card number read. I assume a defective device or an older hardware version of the card reader. What do you think?

filiko

n3wb
Reaction score
About strange software stories...... On IVMS4200 3x i was not able to set opening time for electric lock, and solved with an older version 2.6 of the same application.... As regards mobile apps, Hik connect was no longer able to act on door unlock in android version, while worked well in Apple flavor, contacting Hikvision i discovered that androi app is not upgraded to latest version on Play store, so for solving the problem they gave me an address where ispossible to download latest versions for their apps, now hik connect is back to its original functionality....... The page is Hikvision App Store , hope it can help....
In ACCESS CONTROL no function time template. Only 24 hour access.

Paskalou

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have upgraded my equipments this morning.
for the Indoor -> no pb but for KD8003... i can't manage it by IVMS. Remote control doesn't works anymore but all the system work fine when used.... I don't understand.

maximosm

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have upgraded my equipments this morning.
for the Indoor -> no pb but for KD8003... i can't manage it by IVMS. Remote control doesn't works anymore but all the system work fine when used.... I don't understand.
You mean that then outdoor is no more manageable from ivms?

Paskalou

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I can't use IVMS to configure KD8003 but it saw as "online".
to solve the probleme, I found a solution : Batch Configuration in "Hikvision tools Manager" Software.

normally with this new fw version, we could change the number of digits for the public password (for keypad module) to have only 4 digits instead of 6. This function doesn't work on my side.

maximosm

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I can't use IVMS to configure KD8003 but it saw as "online".
to solve the probleme, I found a solution : Batch Configuration in "Hikvision tools Manager" Software.

normally with this new fw version, we could change the number of digits for the public password (for keypad module) to have only 4 digits instead of 6. This function doesn't work on my side.
Which version IVMS are you using?The last is 3.3.1.8.You can try this.

Paskalou

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I tried several:

• 3.3.1.4 ac
and older

I didn't see 3.3.1.8, and the note show IVMS 3.2.0.10....

Thx for your information. with 3.3.1.8 all is OK, and I changed public passwords to 4 pin. ;o)

maximosm

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I tried several:

• 3.3.1.4 ac
and older

I didn't see 3.3.1.8, and the note show IVMS 3.2.0.10....

Thx for your information. with 3.3.1.8 all is OK, and I changed public passwords to 4 pin. ;o)
This is the reason tha we must use the last version off ivms.Some times the older is more stabil but you loose many new things.I have not make the update yet whait for my customers and my personal devices for a month.But this with onvif in this device is total super.

filiko

n3wb
Reaction score
This is the reason tha we must use the last version off ivms.Some times the older is more stabil but you loose many new things.I have not make the update yet whait for my customers and my personal devices for a month.But this with onvif in this device is total super.
Does the new version of the time pass for entering the premises work? Entering via chip card. Entry permits or bans are functional, but time intervals are not. The system also still cannot be used for attendance.

fnader

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
is it possible to configure intercom system (DS-KD8003-IME + DS-KH6320-TE1 ) to avoid remote door opening from indoor stations for example during nights?
I cant figure out how to do this configuration?
Thanks

Max001

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have updated to V2.1.10_200713 (UK Version) and all connected ONVIF dahua cameras work now. :)

Nillens

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having some issues. Since a few day's, when I get a call on mu KD8003 door station my Hik Connect app fucks up.
I can answer the call but there's no 2-way audio. I have to open the Hik connect app on my home screen -> go to the doorbell -> click on the levee feed and then on the microphone to get the 2 way audio to work.
Can a firmware update solve this? and how do u do that?
When I go into my IVMS4200 software, under the doorbell I can only configure video, there no "audio and video" tab like the manual says.
Is there an alternative software because I really want to use my doorbell.

Thx in advance

Nilla

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello! I have some issues with calls using KB8112-IM doorphone and Hik-connect app, without indoor station.
I can't see online devices from Hik-connect, but if I add the doorphone manually or with QR code (from iVMS-4200 desktop app) the video stream can be seen and the two-way audio works too, but calls don't work. I don't get notifications, the doorphone says "Call(ing) failed". With iVMS-4200 desktop app the call works normally. Tried to reset doorphone and to add all permissions to the phone app too, but it didn't help.
I use V1.4.5build 190219 firmware and the Hik-connect app has version V4.8.1.0925. With the iVMS-4500 mobile app the problem is identical.
Anyone with the same problem? Or any recommendations to try?

allpro

n3wb
Reaction score
Are you sure that I should connect the doorbell to the AIN1? I would have connected it to the AO1 (alarm output) because a doorbell is like a speaker, it can only ring (there is no button on it).
hi,
have you solved this problem?
I don't even find a working wiring, and I'm in dialogue with the seller

the output AO1 together with GND has constant 5v without activation.