Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME - New video doorbell

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
But how to configure ...
when you have a default resetted 2nd display you can use the wizard on the startup, you can choose if its a indoor monitor or extension... should be the third step in wizard... you can also do this in ivms 4200 see video below.. as mention in the video you have to add the ip of the main MONITOR on liking tab not the main DOOR station

Last edited:

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No, if I install it then it only work if it is already running in the background. If I close the app then it won't work. 4.14.1 does work though.
Indeed 4.15 still failing for me when android is in sleep....

Aus_fas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@NoFate
yeah... can live with it ;) maybe there will be a firmware update sometime soon...

only "problem" now is ... how to add a dahua cam via rtsp to the monitor (6320)...

i am able to add the rtsp from dahua when the onvif auth is off.
i dont like this, i would prefer username/password... but rtsp:/user:pass@... does not work. the monitor dont want to take the username and password from the URL
If you know how to add Dahua cameras or NVR, that would be great, as I want to add or toy HikDS-KH9510-WTE1

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
@Aus_fas

Yes its possible to add DAHUA Cameras ... at least with the 85 and 63 series... have no idea about 95 series , but all devices are android tablets ... so it should be the same

BUT

1) the camera have to be on the same network as the monitor
2) stream has to be h264 , max 720p
3) when not on the same network (on some nvr even with virtual host) it may have problems to make an onvif call (it can not get OPTIONS from camera)
4) it can only use MAINSTREAM with "normal" configuration , its not possible to use substream directly
5) substream is only possible if you set onvif authentification on dahua cam off.

i made alot of tests what is wrong ... there are some firmware bugs , which could arise if camera is not on same network as indoor station... biggest bug atm is that you cant use substream ... complete useless... who wants a mainstream with h264 and max 720p? lol...

it is maybe a security flaw to disable onvif authentification... anyone could use the rtsp stream when on the same network ... :(

Last edited:

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Dobt think it's possible to add cameras to 93xx series, When adding cameras to it, you can only choose hilvision protocol...
On other models like 63 and 83 , i saw screenshots that you can add on if or rtsp...
But not on 93xw series

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
would be helpful if someone post screenshot of config section of ivms from 93 device

Last edited:

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can do it later today, i have a 95xx serie with latest firmware

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
@NoFate would be great , just want to know..

have you seen the new "concierge/master" telephone? i think this will be the new layout of the new display generation you talk earlier about

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
looks promesing
here is screenshot, only hik protocol is available

1625938610793.png

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hmm, i have some foscam cameras , not sure if i can disable the onvif auth on it

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Hmm, i have some foscam cameras , not sure if i can disable the onvif auth on it
you can also try it with auth if mainstream has 264....

add one cam as hik...

export as xml, edit import again..

edit it like this (WITH PORT 0)

if not work, instead of Direct ... URL .. then put rtsp url in without user:password@

& in stream url have to be &

Attachments

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Cool, gonna try it later when I am back from vacation, thnx for sharing!!

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
you can also see the added cams in the hikconnect app... seems that it is streamed through the display... i added one overview cam to see what people do when i open the door when i am not at home .. i am not using the other cams to view online without vpn , so its easier to do it that way ;)

Screenshot_20210710_213246.jpg

Last edited:

Aus_fas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
you can also see the added cams in the hikconnect app... seems that it is streamed through the display... i added one overview cam to see what people do when i open the door when i am not at home .. i am not using the other cams to view online without vpn , so its easier to do it that way ;)

View attachment 94845
So all this for 63 and 83 series, not possible for 95xx series

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk