Hikvision FIRMWARE TOOLS - change language, extract files and create own firmware

Jacklin

n3wb
Reaction score
how to solve this problem? Read-only file system

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
After hours of looking, I found this explained that this is how the Chinese are changing the language setting. It's for the 2cd3410 but may work on others. (it came from a Russian / Slovak site).
I translated the very poor instruction's from Russian to English.
I casually read the first line of your post, and paid attention only to images!
You had to read and translate more reviews on the same forum where did you get this, and you have all realized that this is nonsense and does not work.

spider54

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
What is that it soft has to work on a build NVR DS-7108N-SN firmware 3.0.7 140725 in Chinese language in TV? I tried but without result.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just like the help you share in this forum Junk!, either help or ST* UP sitting gloating about ripping people off will make you no friends and even less customers FACT. and the price of your firmware I get the feeling you don't sell too many lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I casually read the first line of your post, and paid attention only to images!
You had to read and translate more reviews on the same forum where did you get this, and you have all realized that this is nonsense and does not work.

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Just like the help you share in this forum Junk!, either help or ST* UP sitting gloating about ripping people off will make you no friends and even less customers FACT. and the price of your firmware I get the feeling you don't sell too many lol.
I do not sell at all! ;)
Your reasoning is incorrect! ;) ;)
Add me to you ignore list ;) ;) ;)

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,
What is that it soft has to work on a build NVR DS-7108N-SN firmware 3.0.7 140725 in Chinese language in TV? I tried but without result.
I have seen this so many times, yet no one seems to know the answer. I have tried to use the Tools on the ML firmware region flag changed to Chinese then tftp update that goes in all ok, then do factory reset from webIF, But it's still Chinese GUI.

If anyone know how to fix this one please share.

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I do not sell at all! ;)
Your reasoning is incorrect! ;) ;)
Add me to you ignore list ;) ;) ;)
Not quite what your web page says or your Linked in account, We have a saying for someone that lies, You are full of IT.

or is that not your web page, with the cost of the firmware lol, If you lay claim not to sell the firmware, then post a working one on this forum, as if you not selling it you have nothing to loss.

Now that reasoning is correct.

Attachments

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Not quite what your web page says or your Linked in account, We have a saying for someone that lies, You are full of IT.
or is that not your web page, with the cost of the firmware lol, If you lay claim not to sell the firmware, the post a working one on this forum, as if you not selling it you have nothing to loss.
Now that reasoning is correct.
You're just a novice and this issue has already been discussed. ;)
I wrote as it is, but at the same time, there is nothing wrong in getting money for their services. Everyone has a choice. ;) ;)
I only motivates people to commit their own research. ;) ;) ;)

Ok post the firmware or the instructions until that happens it's not done is it, It all about sharing and helping pictures are worth nothing to the forum.
Do something yourself.
I've already done a long time and has published information that this can be done!
;)

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No you first claim you don't sell, then you claim you do sell make up your mind! all you have done is pi$$ people off.

Now on the ignore list.

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
No you first claim you don't sell, then you claim you do sell make up your mind! all you have done is pi$$ people off.
Now on the ignore list.
I see that you are a saint and money for you nothing!
You give yourself up to those who are in need of anything either!
O great sage. Can I learn from you as unselfishly help people?

Oleglevsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
spider54 - it's quite a complex procedure, with a lot of detail in it.
If you can provide some information on what part of it didn't work, maybe some error messages, perhaps someone here can give you some help.

spider54

n3wb
Reaction score
OK I am going to explain you what I have make. I am on Windows.
As I not managed not to get back files quoted in the tuto, I used Hiktools to extract these files.
I modified app.tar.lzma:
- Extracted to app.tar of app.tar.lzma with 7zip and idem for 1024x768.cfg
- I modified 1024x768.cfg with notepad ++
- delete of the containing lines _cap1 =
- Replacement _cap0 = by _cap1 =
I put back 1024x768.cfg in app.tar
I recreated app.tar.lzma (difficulty for me with Windows, I asked for help my son who in compressed with ubunto)
I did not modify start.sh
I recreated digicap.dav with Hiktools
J' installed dgicap.dav with tftp
I also tried the same manipulation with more the modification on the file 1024x768.cfg
- Abolition(deletion) of the containing lines _lang1 =
- Replacement _lang0 = by _lang1 =
I do not know if he(it) needs there to make this last modification.
I do not have be either a part than he speaks rights 777, I admit that ' everything not understand.
I suspect that there is something that I do not do well but what
Excuse I for my English, I am French, If somebody few to help me, thank you in advance.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
- I modified 1024x768.cfg with notepad ++
- delete of the containing lines _cap1 =
- Replacement _cap0 = by _cap1 =
Did you replace the lines that you deleted that had _cap1 with a copy of the lines that contain _cap0 with the string '_cap0' replaced with '_cap1' ?

spider54

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you alastairstevenson
No, in the file 1024x768.cfg I do not have more than the containing lines _cap1. Thus I have to have 2 identical lines, one with _cap0 and the other one with _cap1.
As it is had to do the same with __lang0 and lang1 ?