Hikvision NVR DS-7104N-SN/P DDNS / HiDDNS setup "Invalid operation"

Reaction score
I have recently purchased from the local china market a Hikvision NVR DS-7104N-SN/P (PoE) and Hikvision DS-2CD3332-I.
They are running original latest Chinese firmware (as of October). The NVR GUI is English.

The setup for portforwarding is running fine as in:

Problem:
On the NVR DDNS page, with DDNS enabled, when I click save, I get a "Invalid operation".
The message stays for a few seconds and then disappear. There are no log entries generated.
Here is the screenshot below.

Please point me in the right direction. I guess it could be something so simple that I need to reach out quickly after spending so much time googling and reading technical bulletins.

Thanks.

Attachments

owaisk

n3wb
Reaction score
the same error with me. is that from dns or isp or what. my p2p worked properly.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have never used hikvision ddns, but i would assume you have first setup (on their website) and then enter the full domain name which the original poster did not do, as well as a user name and password..

owaisk

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey I found it.
Dont save your hiddns via network ip. Save while using hdmi or vga ana connect your dvr to th switch and enable upnp on the router and
Dhcp on dvr then save hiddns over a domain you choose then it will be saved ! But you have to choose either hiddns or ezviz p2p using serial and varification code and you can watch live or playback over it.

artdaimon

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you owaisk

I have the same problem with a Hikvision NVR DS-7104N-SN/N V3.0.7build 140725 Invalid operation. :(
So your solution is:
1. Connect the NVR to a monitor.
2. Connect the NVR to the switch or router.
3. Enable UPnP on the NVR.
4. Enable DHCP on the NVR, so there is no static ip on the the NVR.
5. Now input the Domain of your choice
6. Save.

That's it :)

But because the NVR DS-7104N-SN/N when you access it from a monitor it is all in Chinese, i thought i should put some screenshot guides where to put your preferred domain name
1 right click with your connected to the NVR mouse
2 login with username admin and password 12345
3 enable HiDDNS and input your preferred domain name

Attachments

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

lecuong

n3wb
Reaction score
Re: Hikvision NVR DS-7104N-SN/P DDNS / HiDDNS setup "Invalid operation"

you have this version Hikvision NVR DS-7104N-SN / N V3.0.7build 140.725

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE = artdaimon; 16.463] Cảm ơn bạn owaisk tôi có cùng một vấn đề với một hoạt động không hợp lệ Hikvision NVR DS-7104N-SN / N V3.0.7build 140.725. Vì vậy, giải pháp của bạn là: 1. Kết nối thiết bị NVR với một màn hình. 2. Kết nối thiết bị NVR đến switch hoặc router. 3. Kích hoạt tính năng UPnP trên NVR. 4. Kích hoạt tính năng DHCP trên NVR, vì vậy không có ip tĩnh trên các NVR. 5. Bây giờ nhập vào tên miền của bạn lựa chọn 6. Lưu. Đó là nó Nhưng vì NVR DS-7104N-SN / N khi bạn truy cập nó từ một màn hình đó là tất cả ở Trung Quốc, tôi nghĩ rằng tôi nên đặt một số hướng dẫn chụp màn hình nơi để đặt tên miền ưa thích của bạn 1 click chuột phải với kết nối của bạn để các NVR chuột 2 đăng nhập với username là admin và password 12345 3 cho phép HiDDNS và đầu vào của bạn Tên miền ưa thích [/ QUOTE]

:(

:)

bạn có phiên bản này Hikvision NVR DS-7104N-SN / N V3.0.7build 140,725

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The firmware for this has been posted many time in the forum by me, please search my post and use the thanks button.

ste92

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new I have a big problem with nvr 2: DS - 7604NI - E1 / 4P / A.
nvr with the first version V3.0.10 build 141,126 was registered with the domain of Hikvision and this far everything is fine.
the second nvr with version V3.3.1 build 150422 latest version, does not register domain with Hikvision. I'm using ezviz7! because you can no longer use Hikvision DDNS? I tried in every way I can not find solutions !! :(

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new I have a big problem with nvr 2: DS - 7604NI - E1 / 4P / A.
nvr with the first version V3.0.10 build 141,126 was registered with the domain of Hikvision and this far everything is fine.
the second nvr with version V3.3.1 build 150422 latest version, does not register domain with Hikvision. I'm using ezviz7! because you can no longer use Hikvision DDNS? I tried in every way I can not find solutions !! :(
You can downgrade your new NVR to V3.0.10 if you really want to use this functionality. TFTP it from the Hikvision website.

ste92

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I thank you I solved! I kept the firmware 3.3.1 I had to delete the device are in ezviz7 and disable it in nvr. set static ip and dns primary google 8.8.8.8 the secondary set ip router. finish! :)

mon

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello I m new here,

Model : DS-7104N-SN/P (HIKVision)
Problems :
1- P2P register status show offline. can not able to register on https://ius.ezvizlife.com/add2.jsp
2- LIVE VIEW PROBLEM : i can able to access dvr using web browser (internet explorer ) using only local ip (192.168.1.67) i can see the live view, but when i try to access the live view from internet using public ip (125.236....... ) then it just give me black screen, i can not view the live view. see the attached pic.
3- i can not view camera from mobile. i m using samsung note 4, which software i need to use ?

what i tried

i reset the dvr, but still same problem. can not see live view from internet, can not view it from mobile.

what are the step by step to confiure this dvr. pliz let me know. i tried it . i give up now.

pliz reply, 1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
1- P2P register status show offline. can not able to register on https://ius.ezvizlife.com/add2.jsp
2- LIVE VIEW PROBLEM : i can able to access dvr using web browser (internet explorer ) using only local ip (192.168.1.67) i can see the live view, but when i try to access the live view from internet using public ip (125.236....... ) then it just give me black screen, i can not view the live view. see the attached pic.
3- i can not view camera from mobile. i m using samsung note 4, which software i need to use ?
1 - That's a chinese unit, you will not be able to use the international EZVIZ site.
2 - Open the RTSP port (by default 1024), you probably have only opened the web port. RTSP port is for video streaming.
3 - iVMS-4500 (you will also need to open the data port, by default 8000)

Disable UPnP, and open the ports by hand. You should also disable DHCP on the unit, and give it a fixed IP address on your netwrk.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Picture above is correct, you can use the international ezviz site, you just have to set it up as custom as show in the above picture. It works just fine on my 7832n.

mon

n3wb
Reaction score
I got this error message when i try to use ezviz site. can u pliz tell me why i m geting this error message , how can i register it on ezviz, i need to access dvr from mobile.

Attachments