Huisun 1.3mp Speed Dome PTZ with Auto Tracking and wiper

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Compared it, the image clarity is the same, field of view is slightly bigger on the 2mp that's the main difference, the 1.3mp has better night clarity.

But both have comparable image but both are sharper than the HIK 3mp.

skeet25

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Compared it, the image clarity is the same, field of view is slightly bigger on the 2mp that's the main difference, the 1.3mp has better night clarity.

But both have comparable image but both are sharper than the HIK 3mp.
Is the sharper image due to higher quality lens/sensors in the Huisun, given that the Hik sensor would have more pixels?

I'm also seriously considering the Huisun. If I use this camera with a Hik DS-7608 NVR, are basic functions like event or line-crossing detection recording supported?

Looking forward to more feedback, specially the auto-tracking function:)

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Motion detection no line crossing detection,

Due my mum being in hospital, I've not had much time to get this camera fitted yet, so unable to put up a few clips.

Sorry family first.

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
As soon as I get mine dialled in I'll update my thread with pictures and some sample clips

Might be a few days yet thouse as I seem to have a never ending workload

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Here is the user's manual for reference.
This cannot be the correct manual for the speed dome because there is no option for nas in the configuration at all

The nas tab is completely missing

Unless someone knows how to enable it I would be most interested

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This cannot be the correct manual for the speed dome because there is no option for nas in the configuration at all

The nas tab is completely missing

Unless someone knows how to enable it I would be most interested

I'll double check with Monica, but that's the one she sent me. I don't own the camera, so couldn't verify if it was the right manual. I'll update the post once I get clarification.

*UPDATE*
She sent me the same manual. Maybe ask Monica for the firmware and see if the option is there afterwards. Wouldn't hurt to try.

Last edited by a moderator:

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'll double check with Monica, but that's the one she sent me. I don't own the camera, so couldn't verify if it was the right manual. I'll update the post once I get clarification.

*UPDATE*
She sent me the same manual. Maybe ask Monica for the firmware and see if the option is there afterwards. Wouldn't hurt to try.
I've asked about firmware she said there isn't a new one
My camera also shipped without a sd card slot so I can't put an sd car slot in

But there's definitely no nas option

Out of interest what firmware do you have on your camera?

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This is my storage screen
(Ignore the blanks it's a screen capture from my mobile)
Screenshot_2015-09-30-09-16-14.png

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
UPDATE

I have just spoken to Monica who in turn asked their engineers about nas recording.
They confirmed that their cameras with their module do not have nas recording feature the hikvision module version of their camera does and that they must have forgot to remove it from the manual.

So hopefully it will be added in the future firmware update that she has confirmed is on the way but not ready yet.

I know nas recording isn't to everyones liking but I find it quite handy

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm going to hold off buying for now as her descriptions and pictures don't make sense on her shop as in showing a picture of a SD-HDI camera but the description is for an IP camera some with wipers some without and as shown here some with SD cards some without. I like to know what I am buying which is impossible when you look at her shop.

For instance :http://www.aliexpress.com/item/IR-outdoor-waterproof-720p-1-3-megapixel-ip-ptz-high-speed-dome-long-range-night-vision/32311323149.html
Model Number DM-RDC305FHPT-KS20HB-W1 . As you can see from whoislookings pictures this is the same model number as he bought but only £147:34p Including FREE DHL Shipping.

Model Number DM-RDC305FHPT-KS20HB-W1 http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Security-30x-IR-2-Megapixel-HD-PTZ-Mini-Onvif-IP-Camera/32281787873.html same model camera but works out £210 delivered ????

Also 4.7mm on a 1.3mp camera is quite a narrow FOV.
Apparently my cam does have a sd card slot but it's inside the unit on the cam module

From the instructions she gave me it looks like it's
Undo the 4 screws on the front
Slide the housing over the wiper
And the sd reader is on the module

As opposed to Darrens whose got his sd slot under tab secured by 1 screw

Seems strange but I'll give it a go a see what happens

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Cost is not that cheap, if it was I would take 10 without a seconds thought, DHL for 2 was over $110 import duty for 2 was £83. The camera come in around the $210 mark, So if you can get this sort of quality ptz for around £250 you have a bargain.
Now look on Ebay, you can find them there also for £399+ import taxes.
Monica has confirm SD slot is on the camera body, you have to remove the front to access it.

Monica has cut you a good price on these camera's, and probably one of the nicest AE traders to do business with.

The spec's will change as the features you want are add to the Base model ( the serial number )of course so will the price,

Last edited by a moderator:

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Cost is not that cheap, if it was I would take 10 without a seconds thought, DHL for 2 was over $110 import duty for 2 was £83. The camera come in around the $210 mark, So if you can get this sort of quality ptz for around £250 you have a bargain.
Now look on Ebay, you can find them there also for £399+ import taxes.
Monica has confirm SD slot is on the camera body, you have to remove the front to access it.

Monica has cut you a good price on these camera's, and probably one of the nicest AE traders to do business with.

The spec's will change as the features you want are add to the Base model ( the serial number )of course so will the price,
I completely agree!
She has also confirmed that there will be a new firmware released shortly.

Plus if you know how to work the customs invoices you can get away with minimal import duty
(Obviously not if you importing loads)

Mine worked out at £204 (I think) including dhl shipping.

From the picture I received it looks like the sd card may be a micro sd card! But I will confirm once I have chance to open it up!.

I've been thoroughly impressed with the camera and Monica's service (I don't know when she sleeps!)
That I will be purchasing another one for my dad as a Christmas present.

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Cheapest is £147 delivered DHL ..............Spec says it is IP camera ( Connectivity:IP/Network Wired ) even though the picture says HD-SDI.
~ Model Number DM-RDC305FHPT-KS20HB-W1

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/IR-outdoor-waterproof-720p-1-3-megapixel-ip-ptz-high-speed-dome-long-range-night-vision/1248007_32311323149.html
Ignore the listings speak directly to Monica

You agree a price with her
She will send you a link to the correct listing
You then click buy and don't pay until she alters the price

The price I paid was $219 + $64 dhl
Which worked out £187
£14 import duty

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I don't suppose anybody knows if it's possible to start the auto tracking feature of the speed dome from within the ivms4200 pcnvr?

The only option I can see is manual tracking and that gives an error

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@reeves1985 Did you progress with the auto tracking feature ?
The only way to start the feature remotely is to call preset 95

When you call it you get a osd directly from the camera which you can use the directional ptz controls to navigate or if using mobile version use the ptz option and scroll the screen up and down as if you were moving the cam this navigates the osd

Right selects an option and left takes you back to the sub menus

You can navigate to the auto tracking feature that way
It is inside the motion menu

You can set the scene or just turn it on of off

It sounds long winded but it's not really and is the only way but at least you can do it without logging into the web gui