Huisun IP PTZ Camera, with Hikvision Protocols

thorholt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for the file but still no luck, I wish I had a different computer to run it on, What app does IPhone use for it?

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
OK, I know what's the problem. Disable ActiveX filtering in IE11. (Safety > ActiveX filtering)

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Work on ivms 4500 IOS, if you have a version dated before 22nd Sept delete it, and reinstall from app store not cloud.

thorholt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The Active x filtering is off, Thanks for the tip though, I saved the web plugin to my desk top and it has the administrator badge over the top of it, I wonder if that has anything to do with it, I am running as the administrator while doing this, no other accounts on this pc.

Attachments

ccc

n3wb
Reaction score
My Huisun IP PTZ bullet camera arrived today but I cannot change the IP address in either Hikvision SADP or the supplied version of SADP.
I have 4 Hikvision cameras on a Hikvision NVR and a couple of Hikvision cameras via the home network recording to SD card and viewed via Internet Explorer. I wish to connect to the Huisun IP PTZ bullet via the home network.
Tried it on my Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1/4P/A NVR via plug and play which sees the camera but says that "the network is unreachable". Tried manually imputing an IP address via the NVR which it appeared to take but when the camera was reconnected to the home network it reverts back to he 192.168.0.99 IP address. The IP address I'm trying to apply is 192.168.1.90.
Am I doing something fundamentally stupid ??
[h=2][/h]

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My Huisun IP PTZ bullet camera arrived today but I cannot change the IP address in either Hikvision SADP or the supplied version of SADP.
I have 4 Hikvision cameras on a Hikvision NVR and a couple of Hikvision cameras via the home network recording to SD card and viewed via Internet Explorer. I wish to connect to the Huisun IP PTZ bullet via the home network.
Tried it on my Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1/4P/A NVR via plug and play which sees the camera but says that "the network is unreachable". Tried manually imputing an IP address via the NVR which it appeared to take but when the camera was reconnected to the home network it reverts back to he 192.168.0.99 IP address. The IP address I'm trying to apply is 192.168.1.90.
Am I doing something fundamentally stupid ??
[h=2][/h]
Seems strange
Although I must confess I have left mine as default as my gateway is on the .0 range

Best person to ask would be Darren aka whooselooking as he's more technical minded with these particular cameras

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
On a different note I wish I could get sadp working on my Windows 8.1 pc as I have a hik stuck on a different address I need to change!!

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Are you using the default admin account when trying to change the IP info?

username: admin
password: admin (not 12345 like hikvision cameras)

fmflex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi ccc

Why not try the below,

Change the IP address of a computer on your network to the same ip range as the mini ptz
Login by browser
Change the IP address to what IP address you'd like
Click save and exit browser
Change your IP address back to whatever it was or connect to DHCP
Ensure you can ping the camera
Connect to the camera by browser

That's all I needed to do to access mine.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Use the one on the cd, if your having troubles. but sounds like your PC is the issue here.

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Use the one on the cd, if your having troubles. but sounds like your PC is the issue here.
I think it is the dodgy version of Windows myself as it has trouble every now and again with other stuff and drivers

trying to update to 10 but even that doesn't want to work!
Looks like a new install needed which I was trying to avoid

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I just used SADP to change my IP and it worked fine. Are you using the right default gateway and port?

(assuming your gateway is 192.168.1.1)

IP: 192.168.1.90
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.1

Port: 8000

ccc

n3wb
Reaction score
Plugged the camera directly in a port on the BT home hub and bingo it took the IP change. Not to sure what's going on there ??
A bit odd as I can change any of the parameters of my Hikvision cameras on the home network from any PC on the home network.

Thanks guys for the swift responses and suggestions.

thorholt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Has anyone confirmed that these cameras work as a stand alone web server yet? Mine works fine through the apps (IPhone and Windows app) but I cannot get it to function using Windows 10 and IE11, it will not load up the active x or can I change any of he cameras parameters in the web browser