Huisun IP PTZ Camera, with Hikvision Protocols

ccc

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi whoslooking, thanks for your info and capture shots for the camera. In your photo of the camera internals there looks to be a micro sd card slot, is this the case and if it is is it operational ??
There is no mention that the camera takes a sd card in the sellers website spec.
The Mini ptz camera which looks the same being sold in the UK by NETVIEW CCTV does according to them has a operational sd card slot.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, a SD card slot with tested with a SanDisk 32gb class 10 all working as it should.

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a 2mp dome with auto tracking from Monica

But I'm undecided if I should get the one that has an actual hikvision module or just stick to their module.

I've looked at the test camera login she gave me and it all looks ok.

As I currently have 2 hiks running I'm not sure which is the best one to go for

fmflex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I got mine yesterday. The box had seen better days but the camera inside was wrapped in air packaging so was fine. Initial thoughts are build quality is decent. A bargain for the price. I've not had a chance to fire it up yet keen to get it mounted.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think dhl are kicking them about, lucky the camera is so well protected.

fmflex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes my box resembled an oval football when it arrived. I was blowing steam until I saw first hand how well packaged the camera was inside the football shaped box.

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I think you could manage to spin the front 180, but they are meant to be wall mounted.

Have tried to tftp the camera and no response,
So loading a HIK fw does not look likely at they moment.
When you disassembled the camera, was a cable connected to the connector I highlighted with the red circle? If not, I'm wondering if that would be inputs to be able to telnet with a TTL adapter. It might also be the connector for a wireless module, since the web interface does have a WiFi tab. I'm just curious.

Attachments

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That does look like the serial connection, I'll have a look later today at what I see on it.

Ookie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Great find, looking forward to grabbing one myself. I didn't know that PTZ was possible via PoE.

Any info on the Ethernet jack? Is there a place inside the camera to make the connection, or is it standard Hik with an exposed pigtail set of wires and a big, weatherproof RJ45 female jack?

If the latter, is there any way to do a clean exterior install? I supposed that you could drill a huge hole in the wall and hide that big weatherproof Ethernet plug. I'm just not sure how to cover it and make things look clean.

With regard to audio, is there a built in mic, or only a jack for one?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
You can stuff entire pigtail in the arm for clean install. There is also opening at the bottom, if you don't want to drill holes,covered with rubber seal and even has a small hole.

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Great find, looking forward to grabbing one myself. I didn't know that PTZ was possible via PoE.

Any info on the Ethernet jack? Is there a place inside the camera to make the connection, or is it standard Hik with an exposed pigtail set of wires and a big, weatherproof RJ45 female jack?

If the latter, is there any way to do a clean exterior install? I supposed that you could drill a huge hole in the wall and hide that big weatherproof Ethernet plug. I'm just not sure how to cover it and make things look clean.

With regard to audio, is there a built in mic, or only a jack for one?

Here is another post in the forum with some pictures I took of the camera.

http://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/5456-Mini-PTZ-camera-impressions!-2015-PTZ-camera-of-the-year?p=48127&viewfull=1#post48127

Also, no built in mic just the pigtail with audio I/O connectors.

nathan7

n3wb
Reaction score
I got my camera. So far, so good. I need to figure to how to call a PTZ preset from a shell script. I looked up how to do it on a Hikviosion, but the HTTp files don't seem to be there. Anyone else tried? Thanks for the heads-up @whoislooking!

curl 'http://192.168.1.81/PTZCtrl/channels/1/presets/1/goto'
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE></HEAD>
<BODY><H1>404 Not Found</H1>
The requested URL /PTZCtrl/channels/1/presets/1/goto was not found on this server.
</BODY></HTML>

I ran a port scan on the camera and found a few ports open:

Port Scan has started…

Port Scanning host:

Open TCP Port: 80 http
Open TCP Port: 81 hosts2-ns
Open TCP Port: 554 rtsp
Open TCP Port: 3001 redwood-broker
Open TCP Port: 3232 mdtp
Open TCP Port: 8000 irdmi
Open TCP Port: 9090 websm
Open TCP Port: 9800 davsrc
Open TCP Port: 9897
Open TCP Port: 37777

and for comparison a 5.1.6 Hikvision:

Port Scan has started…

Port Scanning host:

Open TCP Port: 23 telnet
Open TCP Port: 443 https
Open TCP Port: 7001 afs3-callback
Open TCP Port: 8200 trivnet1

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score

I ran a port scan on the camera and found a few ports open:

Port Scan has started…

Port Scanning host:

Open TCP Port: 81 hosts2-ns
Open TCP Port: 3001 redwood-broker
Open TCP Port: 3232 mdtp
Open TCP Port: 9090 websm
Open TCP Port: 9800 davsrc
Open TCP Port: 9897
Open TCP Port: 37777

and for comparison a 5.1.6 Hikvision:

Port Scan has started…

Port Scanning host:

Open TCP Port: 23 telnet
Open TCP Port: 443 https
Open TCP Port: 7001 afs3-callback
Open TCP Port: 8200 trivnet1
Does anyone know what are these ports in Huisun?

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I was trying to telnet to some of those ports, but only one worked. Port 3232 gave me the following login.

Ambarella login:

Does anyone knows what is this? Any of the combinations I used for login and password didn't work. I tried root with many different passwords, ie 1234, 123456, etc... as well as the admin account for the camera, but no luck. Any ideas?

*EDIT*

Also, this is the information the camera displays when I view details thru iVMS. Seems like the Hikvision firmware version used is 5.0.2 build 140321

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

thorholt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Has anyone used this cam with windows 10 and IE11 yet? I can't get it to run the active x, it downloads it, installs it then I reboot but I keep getting the "plug in not detected" message. I have also include the address on the compatibility list, My Dahua's work fine on the same pc, Any ideas?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
IE11 is fine, I haven't tried in IE10 or Edge browser

thorholt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This is the message, I have changed the settings in my internet options as they recommend still can't get it running., it downloads it, installs but it still comes up with this.

Attachments

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
IE 11 works fine for me. This is the plugin from my camera. See if it works. (should be the same)

Also, add the web address to your Trusted sites (Internet Options > Security > Trusted sites >Sites)

Attachments