Huisun IP PTZ Camera, with Hikvision Protocols

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Yup, IE11 is fine, make sure your browser isn't blocking ActiveX. These cams rely on the plugin too much, without plugin you cannot see/edit settings at all on ANY browser!

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Has anyone confirmed that these cameras work as a stand alone web server yet? Mine works fine through the apps (IPhone and Windows app) but I cannot get it to function using Windows 10 and IE11, it will not load up the active x or can I change any of he cameras parameters in the web browser
If you still can't get IE11 to work, use Firefox.

thorholt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I installed FireFox, now I get a error message when I try to install the WebPlugin active x, It won't install the file, Is anyone running Windows 10 with this camera?

Attachments

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I installed FireFox, now I get a error message when I try to install the WebPlugin active x, It won't install the file, Is anyone running Windows 10 with this camera?
Yes, Windows 10 and IE11, I haven't tried Edge browser

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like anti-virus, turn-off internet and disable anti-virus while you install. Then turn back on and internet back on.

thorholt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
A reboot of the computer fixed the file install error, And it now works with FireFox, But it still won't work in IE11, I have no anti-virus installed and am running as the administrator, I am going to set it up for remote viewing and see if my work pc will log in.

thorholt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
In case anyone else has issues with IE11 I got it to work, I had to run IE11 NOT as a administrator, then it is fine.

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes I found that issue as well
I think it's because the actual plugin isn't verified so won't run if you ope ie as an administrator

james99

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I was poking around on ali today for another camera, and ran across this camera. i searched on it in this forum and man i was glad i did! i read all 9 pages of comments and this seems like a winner for my backyard (the just installed dahua turret had condensation problems, so I am waiting for the moisture eaters that i ordered. in the meantime, i decided this would be much better for a 40' x 50' back yard. i'll stick the dahua 2.8mm turret in the garage. the lights are on all time time. can't wait for this camera, the only thing i got confused on is which one was poe. i think the op said that he mistakenly ordered one without poe but julie upgraded him. i ordered the one that stated "POE" on the webpage, but that comes with extra cables that I will never ever use. oh well, i'll just seal them up with coax tape when I mount the thing. my first ptz! i just got some good news today that some more money is coming way so I ...celebrated! lol.

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I was poking around on ali today for another camera, and ran across this camera. i searched on it in this forum and man i was glad i did! i read all 9 pages of comments and this seems like a winner for my backyard (the just installed dahua turret had condensation problems, so I am waiting for the moisture eaters that i ordered. in the meantime, i decided this would be much better for a 40' x 50' back yard. i'll stick the dahua 2.8mm turret in the garage. the lights are on all time time. can't wait for this camera, the only thing i got confused on is which one was poe. i think the op said that he mistakenly ordered one without poe but julie upgraded him. i ordered the one that stated "POE" on the webpage, but that comes with extra cables that I will never ever use. oh well, i'll just seal them up with coax tape when I mount the thing. my first ptz! i just got some good news today that some more money is coming way so I ...celebrated! lol.
Welcome to the club! Since you read all 9 pages, here is another thread to keep you busy :D

https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/5456-Mini-PTZ-camera-impressions!-2015-PTZ-camera-of-the-year

KhMeRA

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I just got my Dome PTZ. it is much bigger than I expected. Anyone using this camera with Synology Surveillance? I cannot get motion to notify surveillance center and the drawn motion area doesn't show either. Does anyone have this problem?

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I just got my Dome PTZ. it is much bigger than I expected. Anyone using this camera with Synology Surveillance? I cannot get motion to notify surveillance center and the drawn motion area doesn't show either. Does anyone have this problem?
Which dome did you order? Can you provide a direct link? All of these domes have pretty much the same titles, but different model numbers and list slightly different specs. It's pretty confusing, so I'm trying to compare the differences.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They have different spec all built on a standard model, so if you need a wiper or audio auto tracking built to your requirements, just contact Monica tell her what you need, and she will work you out a good deal.

KhMeRA

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Which dome did you order? Can you provide a direct link? All of these domes have pretty much the same titles, but different model numbers and list slightly different specs. It's pretty confusing, so I'm trying to compare the differences.
Thanks for responding. I got this one http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Security-30x-IR-2-Megapixel-HD-PTZ-Mini-Onvif-IP-Camera/1248007_32281787873.html. I am not sure if updating firmware will fix this issue but I just don't know where to get a new firmware.

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
They have different spec all built on a standard model, so if you need a wiper or audio auto tracking built to your requirements, just contact Monica tell her what you need, and she will work you out a good deal.
I'm more concerned about differences in the modules inside the housing (for example, ones that support different shutter speeds, different light sensitivity and so forth.)

Thanks for responding. I got this one http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Security-30x-IR-2-Megapixel-HD-PTZ-Mini-Onvif-IP-Camera/1248007_32281787873.html. I am not sure if updating firmware will fix this issue but I just don't know where to get a new firmware.
Thanks! If you get a chance at some point, can you let me know how much negative (upward) tilt yours will do? Some specs say -5 degrees, some say -10...Some on this forum have suggested more.....Also, could you tell me the slowest shutter speed yours offers? Apparently 1/25 is the slowest on some, while others support 1/1 (or 1 second)...

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

joot

n3wb
Reaction score
Noob here, how do you connect this camera to your computer for recording? Wi-fi or ethernet cable? Battery powered or AC?

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Noob here, how do you connect this camera to your computer for recording? Wi-fi or ethernet cable? Battery powered or AC?
Mine is Ethernet with POE adapter, obviously requires POE version.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk