Israel attacked by Hamas...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
good summary of the crazy situation ..

We Thought the Israel-Hamas War Couldn’t Get Worse…
America Uncovered
Oct 12, 2023
The war between Hamas and Israel has drawn out the fault lines of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict all around the world, bringing the the politics of the Middle East to almost every country in the world. In this episode of America Uncovered, we look at the what both Hamas and Israel have done so far, how news media bias manifests in death toll terminology, and the Marxist ideology driving the lack of empathy for the victims of the war.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Shaped charges .. Bangalore torpedoes ..

Hamas training video reveals how Israel's border was breached
The Times and The Sunday Times

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Those who call for negotiations .. recall "Peace in our Time" ..
On another forum just now, someone asked "What does a win/win solution look like? Reframe the peace."

My response;

"When my life or others is threatened, my vision of win/win is they get to live if they unconditionally surrender immediately. If they agree, they get to be Japan and prosper. "

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
On another forum just now, someone asked "What does a win/win solution look like? Reframe the peace."

My response;

"When my life or others is threatened, my vision of win/win is they get to live if they unconditionally surrender immediately. If they agree, they get to be Japan and prosper. "
lol ..

Middle East .. a couple of Forever wars .. Sunni vs Shiite .. and Jewish vs Islamic ..

Use to be called Arab Israeli Wars .. but from what I can tell, Religion is becoming the key player
( post WWII there was talk about a United Arab States .. but I think that dream is over .. individual nationalistic interest and strongmen squashed that )

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Use to be called Arab Israeli Wars .. but from what I can tell, Religion is becoming the key player
( post WWII there was talk about a United Arab States .. but I think that dream is over .. individual nationalistic interest and strongmen squashed that )
The crazy thing to me is that the Jews aren't even religious anymore. They're not opposed to Islam on religious grounds so much as just wanting to be killed less.

I'm certainly no expert, but it seems to me the root of all the worst violence is a group of folks indoctrinated to believe the only reason their life sucks is that someone else has their stuff.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The crazy thing to me is that the Jews aren't even religious anymore. They're not opposed to Islam on religious grounds so much as just wanting to be killed less.

I'm certainly no expert, but it seems to me the root of all the worst violence is a group of folks indoctrinated to believe the only reason their life sucks is that someone else has their stuff.
Interesting ..

"Of the Jewish population aged 20 and over, 44% of Jews self-identify as secular, 21% as traditional but not very observant, 12% as traditional and observant, 12% as religious, and 11% as ultra-Orthodox. "

1697185790398.png

ref:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
reports of intel warnings 3 days prior to the attack :

At least one Egyptian official was cited as saying that the prime minister was directly notified of the alerts, yet dismissed them, while another speculated to The Times of Israel that the warning did not make it up the chain of command to Netanyahu’s office.
On Wednesday, Republican Rep. Michael McCaul, chairman of the powerful US House Foreign Affairs Committee, gave credence to such reports, telling journalists in Washington that “we know that Egypt… warned the Israelis three days prior that an event like this could happen.”
Speaking to reporters following a closed-door intelligence briefing for lawmakers on the crisis, he added: “I don’t want to get too much into classified [details], but a warning was given. I think the question was at what level.”

ref:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
lol ..

Middle East .. a couple of Forever wars .. Sunni vs Shiite .. and Jewish vs Islamic ..

It's not a middle East forever war. It's Islam vs non-islam. It's just that the Jews are first on the list for elimination, regardless of where in the world they reside. This is in their charter. Until you realize that they want your daughters wearing burkas and praying to the trash that is allah you are a sitting duck.
We used to have to tiptoe around the situation and be politically correct. Not anymore they can go fuck themselves. If 95% of your religion results in oppression and war it is fucked up beyond repair and I don't want to hear about it.

Last edited:

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So winter is a few months away and without Qator LNG, Europe will freeze. Last winter then rushed to find alternatives after the Nordstream pipelines where blown.

Qator was one of the few which was able to ramp up supply of LNG along with USA. If Qator does stop USA has to triple its LNG supplies.

I think Israel has a few days of good will period before all the Gulf countries start threatening with cutting off Oil and Gas supplies to the rest of the world. Remember the 1973 Oil crisis happened due the Yom Kippur war (Israel vs arab countries) and the same could happen again.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So winter is a few months away and without Qator LNG, Europe will freeze. Last winter then rushed to find alternatives after the Nordstream pipelines where blown.

Qator was one of the few which was able to ramp up supply of LNG along with USA. If Qator does stop USA has to triple its LNG supplies.

I think Israel has a few days of good will period before all the Gulf countries start threatening with cutting off Oil and Gas supplies to the rest of the world. Remember the 1973 Oil crisis happened due the Yom Kippur war (Israel vs arab countries) and the same could happen again.
I hope it happens. Then the nitwits in the white house will have to explain why they emptied the reserves and why they limited drilling here.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Whole world is conflicted, what’s new?
Let’s not forget,
Russia and Ukraine
North Korea and South Korea
Taiwan and China
India and Pakistan
and much more

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder if it will take 7 years to clean-up Gaza after it is leveled?
Kinda Biblical....