Israel attacked by Hamas...

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder what Biden would have done in such case that he had to release imprisoned terrorists in return of civilian US hostages.
My guess is that he would have resolved the issue in a few days, but I don't know how.
Biden would have given those he freed extra ammo, weapons, attack helicopters and body armor as a good will gesture .. like in Afghanistan ..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The world has lost its damn mind. WTF is wrong with these people?
They were always rabid anti-semites and anti-american....however now they feel safe to express themselves......they will only realize their mistake when they are wearing hijabs on their knees as they feel the cold steel beheading them because they dared to walk the street without a mans permission...even then they will probably excuse their own murder....these are fucked up mentally ill folks...

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Question:
If on e watches the live 2R News on "Youglube" the appears to be lasers shooting out of 2 places.
The angle sees quite high for a light show. Know what it is?

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Question:
If on e watches the live 2R News on "Youglube" the appears to be lasers shooting out of 2 places.
The angle sees quite high for a light show. Know what it is?

Probably the heads of Hamas, throwing one of their parties, knowing their days are numbered.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Not sure about hat one, I was watching weeks ago one night and clearly saw (and it was noted in the chat by hundreds of folks) a green laser flash from a very steep angle, that had to be from a drone or plane. The spot it hit on the gournd, estimating 3-5 miles from the camera at the time, exploded big as shit.

Me thinks we and the Israelis have some Star Wars technology being given a workout.?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I have seen numerous reports of Hamas surrendering in the past few days. Certainly not all of them, but enough to where some Gaza residents are starting to speak out that the boneheads set them back 200 years..

Reaction score
So what does IDF do with those Hamas that have surrendered? In a traditional war, one puts them in a POW camp and at the end of the war they are returned to their homes. But this is not a traditional war and they are not solders in a normal sense. They are violent terrorists and if you just disarm them and set them free, they will go back to terrorism in the future. Just look what happened to those that were released from GITMO.

They only surrendered to save their own lives. They did not do it to save the lives of the civilians around them. If they thought they could escape or win, they would have kept on fighting. I know that you can't keep them imprisoned forever and you can't execute them. So what do you do?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So what does IDF do with those Hamas that have surrendered? In a traditional war, one puts them in a POW camp and at the end of the war they are returned to their homes. But this is not a traditional war and they are not solders in a normal sense. They are violent terrorists and if you just disarm them and set them free, they will go back to terrorism in the future. Just look what happened to those that were released from GITMO.

They only surrendered to save their own lives. They did not do it to save the lives of the civilians around them. If they thought they could escape or win, they would have kept on fighting. I know that you can't keep them imprisoned forever and you can't execute them. So what do you do?
Send them to Australia ..