iVMS-4500 Port forwarding

Reaction score
Hi guys !
I am trying to setup my Hikvision DS-2CD2132-I in the iVMS-4500 on my iPhone and the intern setup is working well, but when I try to setup it to work outside of my LAN nothing is working.

Thanks !

Here is my configurations.
Intern (working):

Extern (not working):

Port forwarding configuration:

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@William Simetin Grenon Who is your internet service provider?
When you are testing the external address are you on the cellular network or still on wifi? looks like you are on wifi, you my have a nat loopback problem if you are using a router/modem combo....if it works on cellular that is your issue.

Reaction score
I am in Canada, my service provide is Bell. I have tried on both, Wifi and cellular, but I am already doing nat loopback so it shouldn't be a problem.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That's not a full ip address... have you edited the last three digits for privacy?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I also forward UDP port on 8000 as well. Not sure if that's needed @fenderman will know.

Have you got uPnP turned on in NAT? I have that turned off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I just tried can you see me.org and there is no problem on this side. I also tried to add UDP forwarding, but sadly it's not helping...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just tried can you see me.org and there is no problem on this side. I also tried to add UDP forwarding, but sadly it's not helping...
If can you see me is showing an open port, then there is something wrong with your phone settings..have you ensured that the external ip address is entered correctly? what is the error message that you are getting?

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Also check your routers not using ports 80 or 8000 it's self or has a built in firewall.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
in the app in the port box you need to enter 8084

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If you mean there, it don't work more (I have also change the intern port forwarding on my router)
No, i meant in the mobile app...if you would like we can do a teamviewer session i can l check the settings and check to see if it works on my end.