New Hikvision Bullets DS-2CD2T32

dalepa

Reaction score
yes, the wiring connected is exposed.

Since I just lost a Hik2632 to having the wiring exposed, I need to find a way to seal the rj45 plug... Suggestions?

Great, thanks for the early feedback. Question? With the mounting arm you received, is the wiring exposed outside the case then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks dalepa for taking one for the team! Let me tell yeah, if you want to see everything going on at night around your property mount three of these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZX1M88/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 on your roof. Some reviewers say they don't reach 200-300 ft. away. That's BS! They must not be mounting and pointing them right! I have 3 mounted in corners around the roof of my house and I see everything.:laugh: My porches, walkways, and garage all have sensor lights. I'm also running at 15fps. at night. Again thanks for testing that cam

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Would love to see it in a standard application pointing in your yard..the ir is wasted when you point it at the sky :)

dalepa

Reaction score
This is my 2nd 2CD2T32-8 @ 16mm... I have it setup temporary for now in the front yard.

Here's another view of the IR from my Hik 2032, which gives some indication of how much brighter it is compared to the 2032.

The T32 is in a bad location in front of a tree to make any meaningfull IR compares... I'll be moving it to it's final destination in a month or so... Its currently in font of a tree catching license plates. I need to find a better place i know.

Would love to see it in a standard application pointing in your yard..the ir is wasted when you point it at the sky :)

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! Wow, its actually doing a pretty impressive job considering the tree is smack in the middle...

spyfly81

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@dalepa, do you have a link on aliexpress.com where you bought this camera? I can't seem to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@dalepa, is the cable exposed in the setup you got?
Spy, note that there are 3 versions of this camera, i3-i5-i8 each with different degrees of IR strength

dalepa

Reaction score
Yes, the cable is exposed along with the power cable, which reminds me... How do you weatherize these connections?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

Attachments

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

spyfly81

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@dalepa & @fenderman - I did noticed that they have a i3, i5 and i8 for IR options, with the i8 r i5 does it hurt the close up look of the image with the IR putting out to much, does it make the object more white the closer they get to the camera?

lojix

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wow! How good is the night image on the DS-2CD2T32! 80mtr IR rating, that's awesome.

Because of the dark glass on the front I can't see the EXIR illuminators in any pics and can't see it stated in the specs, but how many illuminators does it have?? and what does the front of camera look like when it's lit up at night?

MarkAtl

n3wb
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that these cameras come with an SD Card slot? I've been emailing with an AliExpress dealer, and they indicate that there is *not* an SD Card slot.

Regards,
Mark

Redeye

n3wb
Reaction score
Here are a couple of shots from my new DS-2CD2T32-18 with the 16mm lens
It is mounted beside a SricamAP-008 1 MP wireless with a 6mm lens
The orange cone is about 30 yards from the cameras. Using BlueIris.

First Sricam

Hikvision

Sricam night

Hikvision night

This the Sricam with the Hikvision on - lots more IR

I expect the quality can be improved as I learn more about the settings

Now the IR reflection wipes out any chance of reading license plates, anyone have suggestions on that?

cheers

Attachments