New Reolink Wired POE Doorbell Cam ?

EyeOfSauron

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I did a factory reset on mince and still would periodaclly have the same issue w/ the IR filter. I reverted back one software version and haven't had any issues.
Would you happen to have a link to the firmware handy? I did open a support ticket, as i saw somewhere that people are provided unpublished firmware files to try.
Reolink's stupid website only lists the LATEST firmware, so you have to have a link or know what version you're looking for and google around.

And yeah my issue came back shortly after, I have not found others with the same problem, but tons of people complaining about day/night switchover. Seems like a half-baked release.

Edit: found an up-to-date Reolink FW archive here:

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Would you happen to have a link to the firmware handy? I did open a support ticket, as i saw somewhere that people are provided unpublished firmware files to try.
Reolink's stupid website only lists the LATEST firmware, so you have to have a link or know what version you're looking for and google around.

And yeah my issue came back shortly after, I have not found others with the same problem, but tons of people complaining about day/night switchover. Seems like a half-baked release.

Edit: found an up-to-date Reolink FW archive here:
Nice firmware list/downloadable Find...thanks...