New Reolink Wired POE Doorbell Cam ?

Hmmm... maybe that's why it didn't power up when I tried it. They use the same manual for both.
The WiFi version comes with a Wall Wart power supply for when you use the Ethernet port or WiFi. The POE version does not.

Only way to get power to the WiFi version is through the two screw terminals. On the POE version it can get power from the POE Ethernet Port or the two screw terminals.

HTH

The WiFi version comes with a Wall Wart power supply for when you use the Ethernet port or WiFi. The POE version does not.

Only way to get power to the WiFi version is through the two screw terminals. On the POE version it can get power from the POE Ethernet Port or the two screw terminals.

HTH
Yep ... i figured that out when setting it up.

Reactions: David L
How or how often do you sync the time on this doorbell if it’s closed network?

I noticed recently it’s off 7 mins from restart 2 days ago, so need to sync with phone app.
(I have local ntp server for cameras but this DB doesn’t support custom ntp server in configuration.)

How or how often do you sync the time on this doorbell if it’s closed network?

I noticed recently it’s off 7 mins from restart 2 days ago, so need to sync with phone app.
(I have local ntp server for cameras but this DB doesn’t support custom ntp server in configuration.)
My version POE supports a custom NTP server but doesn't appear to have a configurable sync frequency.

I set it in the Windows Reolink software.

Screen Shot 2024-10-25 at 13.51.40.png

Reactions: David L and Kevman