Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
WOW, Andrew Cuomo says the virus in New York came from Europe, not China. What's your message? The message did originate from China. It traveled to Europe and from Europe traveled to New York :facepalm: Nice way to brainwash people. It may be a slightly modified strain but its still from the parent stem of COVID-19. Enough said.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
WOW, Andrew Cuomo says the virus in New York came from Europe, not China. What's your message? The message did originate from China. It traveled to Europe and from Europe traveled to New York :facepalm: Nice way to brainwash people. It may be a slightly modified strain but its still from the parent stem of COVID-19. Enough said.
It's my understanding that the Covid-19 mutated slightly such that they can tell the west coast got it directly from China whereas the east coast got it from a mutated version via China>Europe>east coast USA. Interesting that they can tell what trip Covid-19 took to get to the USA.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, it did mutate slightly, but its core is still COVID-19 that everyone has come to know about. Cuomo makes it sound like this virus didn't originate from China to begin with.

It's my understanding that the Covid-19 mutated slightly such that they can tell the west coast got it directly from China whereas the east coast got it from a mutated version via China>Europe>east coast USA. Interesting that they can tell what trip Covid-19 took to get to the USA.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone here likes to Air-Travel? Better start getting used to this. This is just the beginning :facepalm: This is getting blown way out of proportion.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
There will be another Zoonotic Transmission soon, this time from Rats to Humans

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Indeed @Sybertiger

Here's the science on the current analysis that is available:

Either way you look at it, the CCP which is in charge of PRC ( People's Republic of China ) was the first to have to analysis the threat within their borders and notify the world of it. ( first bloom was clearly in PRC )

The world unfortunately will not be returning to the"good old days"

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone here likes to Air-Travel? Better start getting used to this. This is just the beginning :facepalm: This is getting blown way out of proportion.

Thanks @Arjun

That was a very good video to share.

Summary: Air Travel will become more of a pita and eventually more pricey. Looks like we just closed the chapter on the golden age of air travel and global travel.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Re: Judy Mikovits

What's the truth? What are the facts?

ZDoggMD
229K subscribers
Here is my take on the recently viral video about researcher Judy Mikovits, Fauci, and COVID-19.

PS for those with a non-zero attention span see also: https://respectfulinsolence.com/2020/05/06/judy-mikovits-pandemic/

Ref: I found a pointer to the above youtube video from Arstechnica

additional references:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm still hopeful once mitigation protocols are put in place we should be able to return to normalcy soon. There's going to be a "huge" number of sanctions placed again China, there's no doubt about that. Countries around the world are going to further alienate themselves from each other. Global trade will be disrupted. The effects of this pandemic will linger on; people will begin to exhibit OCD-like symptoms, possibly with some level of PTSD. I hope this doesn't give rise to an anti-social society; phones have already taken over in this regard. Humans will exhibit bot-like behavior sooner or later. Virtual Reality will lead the way. Microsoft's Halolens will get a lot of market share. This should actually help Tinder and eHarmony. At least this will bring down the number of STD cases worldwide. :rofl:

This will be the new medicine.

Indeed @Sybertiger

Here's the science on the current analysis that is available:

Either way you look at it, the CCP which is in charge of PRC ( People's Republic of China ) was the first to have to analysis the threat within their borders and notify the world of it. ( first bloom was clearly in PRC )

The world unfortunately will not be returning to the"good old days"

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Re: Judy Mikovits

What's the truth? What are the facts?

ZDoggMD
229K subscribers
Here is my take on the recently viral video about researcher Judy Mikovits, Fauci, and COVID-19.

PS for those with a non-zero attention span see also: https://respectfulinsolence.com/2020/05/06/judy-mikovits-pandemic/

Ref: I found a pointer to the above youtube video from Arstechnica

additional references:
I agree about that female phd. But this guy is almost as bad, About the only leftist thing he is against is the YouTube censorship, but all other leftist actions are okay.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

In the Sports World,

Last edited: