Reaction score
Well...freedom is freedom, right? Pun intended

I had a feeling that Herd Immunity was inevitable

LOL

LOL

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Dr John Campbell reports on Vaccine Development Update ( good progress - will take some time )

Vaccine Development Update
May 24, 2020

dgwasw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
More like 'Thinning' the Herd'
Spanish flu pandemic of 1918 - 1919 USA with a population of 104,514,000 had a death toll of about 675,000.

Adjust this for today’s population 330,811,000 are you going to
thin the USA herd by about 2,025,000.

Base on New York toll of 1500/1M Pop deaths you are heading for a least 495,000 Deaths.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Thousands of people opted for violating social distancing measures over this past Memorial Day weekend. This would be the time to self-quarantine for at least two weeks before venturing outside again. People think this is a joke when its absolutely not. The election should not be a priority this year. When people are instructed to wear face coverings, they wear them, but not covering their face; they're placing them below their chins.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Thousands of people opted for violating social distancing measures over this past Memorial Day weekend. This would be the time to self-quarantine for at least two weeks before venturing outside again. People think this is a joke when its absolutely not. The election should not be a priority this year. When people are instructed to wear face coverings, they wear them, but not covering their face; they're placing them below their chins.
I wholeheartedly agree that people need to mask/distance more than they seem to be doing. And I would say it's millions, not thousands, over the weekend.

I will disagree about the election though. It is a priority and will take place. Hopefully between early voting at satellite locations, vote by mail options, and other measures we can do our civic duty without much risk.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Some libs are soooo upset that good news for Americans is bad new for lib political hack. Sickening to see libs root against America....they so much want to see the economy falter and not recover.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree that people need to mask/distance more than they seem to be doing. And I would say it's millions, not thousands, over the weekend.

I will disagree about the election though. It is a priority and will take place. Hopefully between early voting at satellite locations, vote by mail options, and other measures we can do our civic duty without much risk.

Since it seems so "safe" to go to Walmart, Costco, Target, Home Depot and Lowes why not just make those the polling places? Solves the whole problem.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Your incorrect characterization of liberals isn't surprising but I won't waste my breath trying to set you straight.

As for polling places, I'm for anything that makes voting safer and more accessible. If that means Target and Walmart put up a kiosk that's fine by me.

In my state, the supermajority Republican establishment regularly disenfranchises Democrats by making it hard to vote in cities while making it easy to vote in rural areas. I'm in favor of vote by mail and large numbers of satellite locations to prevent crowds and long lines.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
My point was that voting at a traditional polling place, assuming the voters have enough common sense to follow safe rules regarding CCP virus transmission, is no more dangerous than going to Wlamart, Costco, Home Depot or Lowes. The mail in campaign is just another way for, I'll be polite, mistakes to happen especially given the terrible condition of voter records in almost every State, blue or red.

Yeah, it's tough to show your SS card or DL to prove you're who you claim to be or sign your own name on a record sheet and even harder to take public transportation to a polling place. Oh the problems of city voters while us folks in the 'burbs have to drive to a polling place in our own vehicles.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Its really amazing that with our technology in 2020 we don't have a way to accurately cast our ballots instantly and electronically, while assuring only those who have the right to vote are doing so. The fact that it takes hours, even days, to count ballots is absurd.

It would put an end the the voter fraud claims from the right, and the voter suppression claims from the left.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Excellent Idea @sebastiantombs We can still maintain at least 6-feet of social distancing by forming a queue. Heck, why not move election day to Black Friday. That will bring out more voter turnout! :rofl:

Since it seems so "safe" to go to Walmart, Costco, Target, Home Depot and Lowes why not just make those the polling places? Solves the whole problem.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey China (CCP), don't you have more important things to do?

This virus has many people preoccupied, worried, and vulnerable at the same time, and in a time of crisis, you have thousands of Chinese troops ready to infiltrate over the border

Trouble is brewing at the roof of the world. India and China both claim territory along the Himalayas. Their border dispute goes back decades. The Indian military says in the first week of May, Indian and Chinese soldiers scuffled and threw stones at each other in the Pangong Tso lake and Naku La areas. Chinese state media say Indian troops trespassed on Chinese territory, but India's government said its soldiers stayed on its side. Satellite images appear to show both sides bolstering their presence along the Line of Actual Control separating the two armies. So why is this happening now?
This is something you won't see western media cover much.

What's more important right now? Is mitigating the spread of COVID-19 really a top priority right now?

Great way to make the world hostage to a problem (COVID-19) that could have been prevented to begin with.

Its not just China-India relations. US-China and World-China relations are about to take a toll too.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Example of Youtube censorship, this was a video from a Lung Doctor on the top 5 promising drugs in his opinion.

Coronavirus : Top 5 Most PROMISING drugs for COVID-19 | Lung Doctor's Insight - YouTube

1590532293703.png

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
YouTube fears that people will overdose or simply take un-prescribed drugs. Instead of putting ads, YouTube should play a disclaimer (assuming no responsibility) and let viewers decide whatever is best for their lives

Example of Youtube censorship, this was a video from a Lung Doctor on the top 5 promising drugs in his opinion.

Coronavirus : Top 5 Most PROMISING drugs for COVID-19 | Lung Doctor's Insight - YouTube

View attachment 62494

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

View attachment 62494
This tells you exactly where the left is going. According to them, Only they know what is right for us.