Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

And magically just like that, Biden gets appointed President and all the scum liberal Democrats decide it’s ok to open the economy back up.

Hypocrites

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
After 440,000 Americans are Dead - Facebook and American Journal of Medicine Admit Their Stand on HCQ was Wrong -- These People Should be Prosecuted!

This is just the latest study that shows the effectiveness of HCQ in treating the coronavirus.
For the past several months the website c19study.com has been tracking the HCQ-coronavirus studies.

According to c19study.com there have been 237 studies, 171 of which were peer reviewed that show 67% of patients improved in early treatment trials.

Democrats killed people and
Fauci is a Fraud

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
YouTube Nuked Two Videos Of A Senate Hearing On COVID Treatments

Sen. Ron Johnson said YouTube, which is owned by Google, removed two videos from a Senate hearing about COVID-19 treatments from its platform on Wednesday.

“Social media censorship just ratcheted up to a new level. Google’s YouTube removed two videos of doctors testifying under oath at my US Senate hearing on early treatment of COVID,” the Wisconsin Republican wrote on Twitter. “Another body blow to freedom of speech and expression. Very sad and scary. Where does this end?”

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
YouTube Nuked Two Videos Of A Senate Hearing On COVID Treatments

Sen. Ron Johnson said YouTube, which is owned by Google, removed two videos from a Senate hearing about COVID-19 treatments from its platform on Wednesday.

“Social media censorship just ratcheted up to a new level. Google’s YouTube removed two videos of doctors testifying under oath at my US Senate hearing on early treatment of COVID,” the Wisconsin Republican wrote on Twitter. “Another body blow to freedom of speech and expression. Very sad and scary. Where does this end?”
In the screenshot Johnson posted on Twitter, one of the videos featuring Dr. Pierre Kory, a professor of medicine at St. Luke’s Aurora Medical Center in Milwaukee, is listed as “removed” for “inappropriate content.” Kory, who testified during the Dec. 8, 2020 hearing on the effectiveness of the “anti-parasite, anti-viral drug, anti-inflammatory agent called ivermectin” as a COVID treatment, was one of the six medical professionals asked to speak in front of Congress as witnesses.

“Apparently, the ‘doctors’ at Google know more about practicing medicine than heroic doctors who have the courage and compassion to actually treat COVID patients and save lives,” Johnson continued.

I don't understand why ivermectin is not widely available...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned Governor Cuomo should be tried for murder.
Last year at my Mother's facility, they Only allowed outside Hospice care workers in (No One Else), their staff had to live onsite doing weekly shifts, tested regularly, and they had some kind of quarantine measures in place. I know during the summer of last year when we were looking for our Dad a place I called the director of my Mom's place and he said they were not taking new residents, most all facilities were not back then, but he did say they had No Covid deaths due to their strict Covid policies. Oh, this is not the first time the staff has had to live onsite, they went through Hurricane Harvey, they also had residents from other facilities stay there during that time since their facilities flooded. This is a 2 story facility, both an Assisted Living and Memory Care building gated.