Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
In the screenshot Johnson posted on Twitter, one of the videos featuring Dr. Pierre Kory, a professor of medicine at St. Luke’s Aurora Medical Center in Milwaukee, is listed as “removed” for “inappropriate content.” Kory, who testified during the Dec. 8, 2020 hearing on the effectiveness of the “anti-parasite, anti-viral drug, anti-inflammatory agent called ivermectin” as a COVID treatment, was one of the six medical professionals asked to speak in front of Congress as witnesses.

“Apparently, the ‘doctors’ at Google know more about practicing medicine than heroic doctors who have the courage and compassion to actually treat COVID patients and save lives,” Johnson continued.

I don't understand why ivermectin is not widely available...
Google needs to be broken up, as well as Amazon and others.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't understand why ivermectin is not widely available...
I've been following an ivermectin discussion on another forum and have 2 links for more info. As far as availability goes, there's an ivermectin paste made for horses that sounds like it's fairly available. I'm not claiming any knowledge about ivermectin or recommending anything. Just pointing to info that might be useful to somebody who does have some understanding. The first is a video about ivermectin and covid: Censored! Most Recent Covid Video Banned By YouTube | Peak Prosperity

And a forum thread about dosage: Ivermectin / HCQ / Azith or Doxycycline Dosage | Peak Prosperity .

I caught in passing a new post claiming that sale of ivermectin for human consumption has just been banned in Canada, even with prescription. Don't know if that's fake news or not.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Facebook Oversight Board Reverses Hydroxychloroquine Censorship Decision

Facebook's independent Oversight Board has ruled against the social media giant's decision to remove an October 2020 post touting hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) - the antimalarial which Democrats and their media surrogates were cautiously optimistic about until former President Trump promoted it.

"In October 2020, a user posted a video and accompanying text in French in a public Facebook group related to COVID-19," explained the board on its website. "The post alleged a scandal at the Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament (the French agency responsible for regulating health products), which refused to authorize hydroxychloroquine combined with azithromycin for use against COVID-19, but authorized and promoted remdesivir. The user criticized the lack of a health strategy in France and stated that “[Didier] Raoult’s cure” is being used elsewhere to save lives. The user’s post also questioned what society had to lose by allowing doctors to prescribe in an emergency a “harmless drug” when the first symptoms of COVID-19 appear."

The Oversight Board noted that the user's post did not encourage people to take HCQ without a prescription, and was instead "opposing a governmental policy and aimed to change that policy."
"The combination of medicines that the post claims constitute a cure are not available without a prescription in France and the content does not encourage people to buy or take drugs without a prescription. Considering these and other contextual factors, the Board noted that Facebook had not demonstrated the post would rise to the level of imminent harm, as required by its own rule in the Community Standards," the Board continued, adding that Facebook failed to satisfactorily explain why it removed the post, annd that their 'misinformation and imminent harm rule' is too vague - recommending that the company clarify its standards on health misinformation.

Facebook Oversight Reverses Hydroxychloroquine Censorship Decision (nationandstate.com)

My comment: Now that President Trump is out of office it is now OK to use Hydroxychloroquine.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Ohboy , the drug companies and Fake Fauci should be out to denounce this in just a few minutes...