Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
FWIW
My ex wife who is a rather experienced RN who is a transplant coordinator for a large hospital system and has access to all of the latest on-the-ground info, thinks she may have got the WuFlu. Her first steps? Monoclonal antibody treatment.

Coincidently, Gov Desantis and the major health care provider here in Cent Floriduh are pushing this treatment (free) for anyone high risk that gets it before the onset of severe symptoms.

Reaction score
The most underreported story right now: nurses & hospital staff are refusing the vaccines and walking from their jobs.
Lots of them.

Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson
· 6h

From a nurse at a kids hospital in California where 70 NICU nurses are ready to walk…
And an employee at a small system in Maryland that has a relatively high vax rate and is still anticipating chaos.
Pro tip: if you need to get sick, do it before the mandates hit Oct. 1.

https:/twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1427722645932478465

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see people display their bragging rights, “my sperm is better than yours”

iwanttosee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I wish people would stop referring to this as a vaccine. Vaccines provide you immunity from something. We were told that it was 90 something percent effective. Now that "vaccinated" people are getting infected and their previous efficacy claims have been shattered, the experts now want us to believe the "vaccine" is for lowering your response to the infection. No. Stop. That's a treatment. I know, it's semantics, but when you want me to believe some expert and put an untested drug in my body, it's kind of a big deal to me. Do you see why some of us are reluctant? Every day it's a new explanation to cover up yesterday's bad science.

vac·cine
/vakˈsēn/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
    "there is no vaccine against the virus"
You said it yourself, vaccines are only "90 something percent effective."

Efficacy are based on measuring how well it prevented symptomatic COVID-19 infection seven days through up to six months after the second dose and how well it preventing severe disease.

Since the vaccines are NOT 100% effective, that means SOME people will get sick.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Unfuckingbelievable
Honest to shit internment camps in Oz....

Vax-entration Camps? Australian Government Builds "Mandatory Quarantine Facilities", Officials Say Jab Is "Golden Ticket to Freedom"

In late 2019, before the China-virus was known to the world, very few – if any – people could have even imagined that a civilized western nation would be building facilities that government thugs would be forcing citizens into against their will.

Well, a year-and-a-half later, that’s exactly where we are.

It didn’t take long in 1938 Germany, either.

The Government of Australia will be building what they call a “mandatory quarantine accommodation” which is set to open its first phase in “early 2022.” This will be the second of such facilities in the country and when it is finished it will be able to hold up to 3,000 in isolation as they quarantine.

The official Gov document

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Massive fraud in reporting vaccine injuries; withheld data, pretense of "safe and effective"

ONE: A bombshell. Alex Berenson, former New York Times reporter, August 6: “Covid vaccine maker Moderna received 300,000 reports of side effects after vaccinations over a three-month period following the launch of its shot, according to an internal report from a company that helps Moderna manage the reports.”
“That figure is far higher than the number of side effect reports about Moderna’s vaccine publicly available in the federal system that tracks such adverse events.”
BOOM. 300,000 vaccine adverse effects NOT reported to VAERS, the federal database.
Berenson: “The 300,000 figure comes from an internal update provided to employees by IQVIA, a little-known but enormous company that helps drugmakers manage clinical trials. Headquartered in North Carolina, IQVIA has 74,000 employees worldwide and had $11 billion in sales last year.”
“Earlier this week, Richard Staub, the president of IQVIA’s Research & Development Solutions division, sent a ‘Q2 2021 update’ which was labeled ‘Confidential - For internal distribution only’.”
“A person with access to the presentation provided screenshots of the relevant slide, which clearly explains the 300,000 side effect reports were received over ‘a three-month span’ - not since the introduction of the vaccine in December…”
TWO: Independent researcher Virginia Stoner has issued a stunning new report on the VAERS numbers, and the effort by mainstream scientists to minimize the destructive effects of the COVID vaccines. Here are key quotes from her report:
“More deaths have been reported to VAERS from the covid shots than from all other vaccines combined for the last 30 years.”
“There’s a code of silence shielding the massive increase in deaths (and other serious injuries) reported to VAERS from the covid shots. Not only do CDC web pages and press releases omit that inconvenient fact—-vaccine research studies omit it as well.”
MORE AT LINK

Massive fraud in reporting vaccine injuries; withheld data, pretense of "safe and effective" | Canada Free Press

My Comment: There is no doubt in my mind that there has been a lot of fraud in the reporting on Covid-19. A lot of data has been swept under the rug so to speak.

Last edited:

iwanttosee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Side Effects
Are these side effects beyond what the CDC listed?

Possible Side Effects

In the arm where you got the shot:
  • Pain
  • Redness
  • Swelling
Throughout the rest of your body:
  • Tiredness
  • Headache
  • Muscle pain
  • Chills
  • Fever
  • Nausea

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
^^ Did you read the link?

Quote -

“More deaths have been reported to VAERS from the covid shots than from all other vaccines combined for the last 30 years.”

“There’s a code of silence shielding the massive increase in deaths (and other serious injuries) reported to VAERS from the covid shots. Not only do CDC web pages and press releases omit that inconvenient fact—-vaccine research studies omit it as well.”

End Quote

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Are these side effects beyond what the CDC listed?

Possible Side Effects

In the arm where you got the shot:
  • Pain
  • Redness
  • Swelling
Throughout the rest of your body:
  • Tiredness
  • Headache
  • Muscle pain
  • Chills
  • Fever
  • Nausea
Normally when you receive a medicine there is a list of side effects that goes with it and what to look out for. When you get the shot is there a list somewhere of the side effects? Is there any paperwork listing the side effects?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I seriously doubt it. Besides the drug companies are held harmless from any injuries the vaccine may cause so why would they eve bother to tell you anything. Just get the jab and suffer with it is the attitude of the CDC and the drug companies.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Some possible adverse effects also include:

Stroke
Anaphylaxis
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
Guillain-Barré syndrome
thrombosis (blood clots)
myocarditis
facial paralysis/Bell’s Palsy
Death

And many others
(The above list from Pfizer, NIH, CDC, Canadian Health dept)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
A post from a group local to me dealing with forced vacs for hospital staff:
------------------------------------------------------

For those living in the Clinton Township area of Michigan, there will be a protest by medical professionals at the Henry Ford Hospital (19 Mile Rd and Garfield) for anyone interested. I have already cancelled my monthly donation to St Jude's Hospital because they have mandated the jab for all their employees. I told them exactly how I felt when they asked if there was a reason for cancelling. I told them that forcing your employees to get the jab was UnAmerican and politically motivated. I will not donate to UnAmerican or politically motivated charities.