Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I seriously doubt it. Besides the drug companies are held harmless from any injuries the vaccine may cause so why would they eve bother to tell you anything. Just get the jab and suffer with it is the attitude of the CDC and the drug companies.
Excellent point. They have all the protection they need from the government, so there is no reason to tell the people about the side effects.

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I posted an article to Facebook last year before they got so militant about shutting one down for not preaching the approved message. After over a year of treatment outside the box, Devine News has this follow up on Dr. Neel treating over 1000 patients using melatonin. I posted on fb at the time that melatonin and vitamin c would be my regiment. I have not been infected but if I do, it will be melatonin and vitamin c and d.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Biden administration not mandating COVID vaccines for White House staff, Psaki says

The Biden administration is not mandating COVID-19 vaccines for White House staff, press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday.
During the White House press briefing Thursday, Psaki suggested that every White House official had been offered a COVID-19 vaccine, but clarified Friday that the White House was not requiring officials to be vaccinated.

Biden administration not mandating COVID vaccines for White House staff, Psaki says | Fox News

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score

3 U.S. senators — King, Wicker and Hickenlooper — test positive for COVID-19 on Thursday

The story adds this is the 4th senate case this month. So out of a group of 100, 4 "fully vaccinated" of them get covid in 2/3 of a month, and we keep being fed that it's "A pandemic of the unvaccinated". I wonder how many senators without the jab caught covid in the same time period?

Then some of them say the would be a lot sicker without the jab. I don't know if that's right or wrong, but I know for sure they don't know if it's right or wrong, yet they spew this baseless conjecture as fact.

iwanttosee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
3 U.S. senators — King, Wicker and Hickenlooper — test positive for COVID-19 on Thursday
I wonder how many senators without the jab caught covid in the same time period?
97 senator vaccinated and 3 didn't.

Then some of them say the would be a lot sicker without the jab. I don't know if that's right or wrong, but I know for sure they don't know if it's right or wrong, yet they spew this baseless conjecture as fact.
1629410582628.png
Israel has the facts.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Oregon governor: Full vaccination required for health care workers, K-12 educators

"For health care workers, it means regular testing is no longer an alternative."
I know first hand there are at least few nurses who will no longer be nurses. Will be interesting to see how many cave in, state-wide.

Oregon Nurses' Association says in response:
We also know that some health care workers are deeply opposed to vaccine mandates; so deeply that some will leave the profession before accepting a mandate.
Today’s decision to mandate vaccinations for health care workers may ultimately exacerbate an already dangerous staffing crisis in hospitals across the state.

Reaction score

www.notonthebeeb.co.uk said:
Optical Microscope, Dark-Field Microscope, UV absorbance and fluorescence spectroscope, Scanning Electron Microscopes, Transmission Electron Microscope, Energy Dispersive Spectroscope, X-ray Diffractometer, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance instruments were used to verify the “vaccines”’ morphologies and contents. For the high-technology measurements and the care of the investigation, all the controls were activated and reference measurements adopted in order to obtain validated results.
Article is longer, only quoted the one paragraph.
Amazing what you'll find when you look closely, isn't it?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I have some personal information on this from last week through today. Where my son-in-law works 3 of them got Covid. Two of them had the shot and my son-in-law did not. The symptoms were exactly the same with loss of smell and aches and pains. My daughter got it from her husband. Their 1 1/2 year old daughter got it from one of them. Basically it was fairly mild with no doctor visits or hospitalization. The 1 1/2 year old faired the best through the ordeal. Bottom line from that is whether or not your got the shot the Covid did not care and it affected everyone the same.

Update: Right now my wife got an email from my daughter that one of the persons involved who got the shot and had Covid now has pneumonia. I have no more details on that aspect.

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score

The story adds this is the 4th senate case this month. So out of a group of 100, 4 "fully vaccinated" of them get covid in 2/3 of a month, and we keep being fed that it's "A pandemic of the unvaccinated". I wonder how many senators without the jab caught covid in the same time period?

If you want to see a real world number, look to the latest report from WA State, 36% Delta breakthrough in fully vaxed;

Not anti vax at all, but people deserve accurate information.

ETA - After taking a second look at the numbers, it appears, of all the breakthrough cases among all variants, 36% are Delta.

ETA2 - my math is 23% after studying the report. Cumulative cases to date of Delta Variant in WA State = 3685. Total Delta Variant breakthrough cases = 848.

News story with link to WA DOH report in story

Attachments

Last edited: